Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Patients’ Use of Natural and Alternative Treatments to Manage Chronic Disease -Emerging Trends in Healthcare – Vanessa Ruiz Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Patients’ Use of Natural and Alternative Treatments to Manage Chronic Disease -Emerging Trends in Healthcare by Vanessa Ruiz,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Vanessa Ruiz
- 6 Hours 15 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 28, 2019
Imagine a patient, who has been admitted to your floor, has family bring in bottles of vitamins and supplements that he has been taking. Have you felt equipped in these circumstances to really know what these natural treatments were for? Could they be beneficial? Have you felt confident in the medication teaching with these patients? With the rising trend in natural therapies, nurses and allied healthcare professionals need to be equipped with the knowledge of alternative therapies to be able to assess for medication interactions and side effects, and advocate for patients on natural or conventional therapies.
During this enlightening recording, you will also learn natural approaches to common conditions (diabetes, coronary artery disease, post-surgical management, hypertension…) as Dr. Vanessa Ruiz, Naturopathic Doctor and Registered Nurse, shares from her expertise to propel your own practice forward!
Consider This Patient Story…
A 64-year-old female patient presented with intermittent subconjunctival hemorrhaging for two months. Prior medical history positive for Hypertension with V/S 138/82, P 82. She had been taking Diovan twice daily. PT/INR, aPTT, platelet count and von Willebrand factor were WNL. Platelet aggregation was decreased. When asked what supplements were new to her, she reported taking daily multivitamins, magnesium citrate 500 mg daily and vitamin E 500 IU daily.
The patient was advised to discontinue vitamin E due to its risk for increased bleeding. After cessation, subconjunctival hemorrhaging resolved within a few weeks. Patient case studies, like this one, will be interspersed through the day so you are ready to advocate well for patients when you return to work!
|Manual – Patients’ Use of Natural and Alternative Treatments (1.5 MB)||45 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) Certificate Instructions (163.1 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Emerging Trends in Healthcare: Natural and Alternative Medicine
- Making the case for natural medicine: When it’s effective; when it’s not
- Explore different alternative modalities
- Water therapy and energetic therapies
- Vitamins as cofactors for biochemical pathways
- Why minerals are important to therapeutic protocols
Explore Evidence-Based Natural Management of Common Illnesses
- Diabetes: Optimal diets and supplements for reducing HgBA1c
- Arthritis: Management of chronic pain through physical medicine, water therapy, nutrition, herbs and vitamins
- Hypertension and Congestive Heart Failure: Explore nutritional protocols, exercises and herbal supplementation to be considered in the treatment plan
- Hypothyroidism: How nutrition, lifestyle factors, vitamin and herbal interventions can optimize thyroid hormone function
- Insomnia: Improve sleep duration and quality through vitamin/herbal supplementation
- Herbal/vitamin side effects with commonly used sedatives
- Cancer: Supplements to avoid when a patient is on chemotherapy and interventions to minimize side effects of chemotherapy
- Asthma: Nutritional and herbal interventions to minimize asthma exacerbations
- Common Colds/Influenza: Analyze herbal supplements that minimize symptoms, boost immune system and reduce duration of colds
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Explore optimal diets, herbs and vitamins to manage IBS
- Depression/Anxiety: How to manage mood through nutrition and herbal interventions
- Hypercholesteremia: Nutritional protocols and supplements to minimize LDL/VLDL and maximize HDL.
- Which supplements interact with commonly-prescribed medications.
- Surgical Management: Which herbs/vitamins to avoid pre/post-surgery and interventions to optimize surgical healing
Furthering Your Education on Natural Medicine
- Supplementation: Why quality matters
- Continuing education: Best educational resources to learn more about natural medicine
- Incorporating natural therapies into your own life
- Understanding scope of practice and safely practicing using natural therapies
Vanessa Ruiz is a naturopathic physician and registered nurse. She utilizes natural therapies in an integrative setting at Integrative Mental Health Center in Scottsdale, Arizona. Dr. Ruiz specializes in natural therapies for both behavioral health and medical conditions. She earned her doctorate of naturopathic medicine at Southwest College in Tempe, Arizona, and her nursing degree from Stony Brook University, New York.
She has been featured in YRM Podcast and the “Dig Deep Documentary”. She has been a practicing nurse for over 10 years, in the areas of pediatrics, geriatrics and global health. She is the founder of Nurses for Natural Health, an organization dedicated to educating and empowering nurses in natural health. In her spare time, she volunteers for the Medical Reserve Corps of New York, Naturopaths without Borders and Homeopaths without Borders.
Financial: Vanessa Ruiz is a physician at Enliven Mental Health Center. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Vanessa Ruiz is a member of the Psych ANP.
Buy the Purchase Patients’ Use of Natural and Alternative Treatments to Manage Chronic Disease -Emerging Trends in Healthcare – Vanessa Ruiz Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Patients’ Use of Natural and Alternative Treatments to Manage Chronic Disease -Emerging Trends in Healthcare – Vanessa Ruiz Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Patients’ Use of Natural and Alternative Treatments to Manage Chronic Disease -Emerging Trends in Healthcare – Vanessa Ruiz Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Patients’ Use of Natural and Alternative Treatments to Manage Chronic Disease -Emerging Trends in Healthcare – Vanessa Ruiz Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Patients’ Use of Natural and Alternative Treatments to Manage Chronic Disease -Emerging Trends in Healthcare – Vanessa Ruiz Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Patients’ Use of Natural and Alternative Treatments to Manage Chronic Disease -Emerging Trends in Healthcare – Vanessa Ruiz Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Patients’ Use of Natural and Alternative Treatments to Manage Chronic Disease -Emerging Trends in Healthcare – Vanessa Ruiz Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.