Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Pennsylvania Mental Health & The Law -2020 – Renee Martin Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Pennsylvania Mental Health & The Law -2020 by Renee Martin,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Renee Martin
- 6 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 12, 2020
As a mental health professional, you not only deal with critical clinical matters with your clients – you must also stay up-to-date on seemingly ever-changing laws and procedures. Keeping up-to-date is essential in order to protect your clients and yourself. At this comprehensive one-day seminar you will gain an understanding of confidentiality, risk management, recent legislation and trends in mental health law in Pennsylvania, guardianship, commitment, practical legal options-and more, that will help you stay on top of issues that arise in everyday clinical situations.
|Manual – Pennsylvania Mental Health & The Law 2020 (16.3 MB)||202 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Privacy, Confidentiality and Disclosure of Mental Health Information in Pennsylvania
- Constitutional right to privacy and mental health information
- Inpatient and outpatient mental health services and the Mental Health Procedures Act – what survives HIPAA
- HIPAA as amended by the HITECH act and as a base line National Privacy, Confidentiality and Disclosure Code
- Informed Consent and the duty to explain the limits of confidentiality under state board regulations, including psychologists and recently enacted regulations for SW, MFT, and LPCs
- Balancing the rights of children, adolescents and parents; the Minor’s Consent Act as amended by Act 147; rights of adolescents to control the release of the record
- Social media and devices: Legal and ethical considerations for agencies and private practitioners – policy considerations
- Shared legal custody and control of mental health information under Act 147 and the newly enacted Child Custody Law (Act 112 of 2010)
- Legal Guardianship
Discovery Demands, Law Suits, and Audits
- Professional licensure and privileged communications: Your legal and ethical duties as a private practitioner
- Subpoenas and court orders: Duty to respond
- Electronic discovery and implications for disclosure of mental health information and social media
- Responding to investigations and audits
HITECH Act and Breach Notification Rules
- Standards and enforcement penalties under the HITECH Act
- Who is covered and what is a “breach”?
- Who must be notified and how to notify?
Legal Liabilities of the Professional
- Duty to Warn IssuesProfessional Obligations and Standards
- Fraud & Abuse Issues
- Billing & Coding Errors
Renee H. Martin, JD, RN, MSN, exclusively practices health care law and advises both individual and institutional behavioral health care providers on regulatory and transactional matters including patient safety and quality of care, fraud and abuse, reimbursement, compliance, and the development of corporate compliance plans. A significant portion of her practice centers on HIPAA compliance and informational privacy. She has represented numerous providers facing OCR audits and investigations and has brought each to a successful conclusion. As a registered nurse with over 15 years of clinical experience, she is uniquely qualified to assist clients in risk management, quality of care, and patient safety issues. Ms. Martin frequently writes and speaks nationally on a variety of health law issues.
Ms. Martin received her Diploma in Nursing from Bryn Mawr Hospital in 1977, B.S.N. magna cum laude from Neumann College in 1982, her M.S.N. magna cum laude from Villanova University in 1988, where she was listed in “Who’s Who in American Nursing,” and her J.D. from Villanova University School of Law in 1994, where she was a member of the Moot Court Board.
Ms. Martin is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and is a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She is a member of the American and the Pennsylvania Bar Associations. She is a member of the firm of Dilworth Payson, LP.
Buy the Purchase Pennsylvania Mental Health & The Law -2020 – Renee Martin Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Pennsylvania Mental Health & The Law -2020 – Renee Martin Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Pennsylvania Mental Health & The Law -2020 – Renee Martin Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Pennsylvania Mental Health & The Law -2020 – Renee Martin Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Pennsylvania Mental Health & The Law -2020 – Renee Martin Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Pennsylvania Mental Health & The Law -2020 – Renee Martin Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Pennsylvania Mental Health & The Law -2020 – Renee Martin Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.