Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda by Gregory W. Lester,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Gregory W. Lester
- 6 Hours 13 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 19, 2019
The client whose problems meet the DSM-5® criteria for a Personality Disorder can be the most difficult client in your caseload to treat. They may require more time in therapy, more energy and involvement on your part, experience a greater number of life crises, and create more upset with their family, work, and social systems than virtually any other diagnostic group.
Often being “sent” for therapy rather than choosing therapy, their motivation for change may be limited and their personality disorder is likely-co-morbid with other exacerbating disorders.
Watch Gregory W. Lester, PhD, and take home an integrated approach for working with these challenging clients.
- Evidence-based skills for successful treatment
- Techniques to assess and treat comorbid personality
- A framework for treatment planning
- Skills to assist the client toward greater coping and adaptation
|Manual – Personality Disorders (1 MB)||179 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Learn the DSM-5® Personality Disorder System
- What is personality, where does it come from and where does it go?
- Attachment-the lifelong problem
- Personality pathology: genes vs. family vs. friends vs. fate
- Personality disorders
- Spectrum or category
- Discrete or complex
- Bump in the road or end of the line
- Why can’t we all just get along?
”It’s All About Me.” The Challenge of the Hidden Agenda
- The core of the personality disorder: The unchanging agenda
- A review of the DSM-5® personality disorders and their agendas:
- Criteria changes:
- Antisocial (and Psychopaths!)
- Trait Specified (PDTS) What is that?
- General Criteria for Personality Disorders
- Levels of Personality Functioning
- Personality Trait Domains
- Criteria changes:
Actually, It’s All About You
- Transference & Countertransference
- What does transference and countertransference look like in our work?
- Boundary crossings and boundary violations
- How to tell when you are headed for disaster and how to intervene
What Works and What Doesn’t With Personality Disorders
- Polypharmacy and the borderline client
- DBT, CBT and all the rest-which therapy for whom? What’s the evidence and what’s the truth
- Generic, but incredibly useful, therapy strategies for each disorder
- Are some disorders hopeless?
Nobody Gets Hurt: Violence, Suicide & Manipulation
- Self-injurious behavior
- The frustration of recurrent suicidal behavior
- Suicide risk assessment
- Keeping yourself safe
Limitations of Research and Potential Risks
Gregory W. Lester, Ph.D., is a clinical, consulting, and research psychologist with practices in Colorado and Texas. Dr. Lester has presented over 2,000 personality disorders trainings to over 200,000 professionals in every major city in the United States, Canada, and Australia. In his nearly 40 years of clinical practice, Dr. Lester has treated over 1,000 personality disorder cases and has performed psychological evaluations on over 2,500 individuals.
Dr. Lester has served on the graduate faculty of The University of St. Thomas and as a special consultant to The United Sates Department of Justice. Dr. Lester’s office served as one of the original research sites for the DSM-5® revision of the personality disorders section where he collaborated with Emory University, the New York State Psychiatric Group, The University of Missouri, The University of Kentucky, and the late Dr. Robert Spitzer, chairman of the DSM-3 committee.
Dr. Lester is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Texas Psychological Association, and the Colorado Psychological Association. He is the author of nine books, including Power with People, a manual of interpersonal effectiveness, Shrunken Heads, an irreverent memoir of his graduate school training, and Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management of Personality Disorders, which is the largest-selling front-line clinical manual on diagnosing, treating, and managing personality disorders.
Dr. Lester’s research and articles have appeared in publications including The Journal of the American Medical Association, The Western Journal of Medicine, The Yearbook of Family Practice, The Journal of Behavioral Therapy, The Journal of Marriage and Family Therapy, The Handbook of Depression, Transactional Analysis Journal, Living Word Magazine, The Priest Magazine, and The Houston Lawyer.
Financial: Gregory Lester is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Gregory Lester is a member of the American Psychological Association; the Colorado Psychological Association; and the Texas Psychological Association.
Buy the Purchase Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Personality Disorders -The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.