Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Pharmacology for Rehabilitation Professionals – Suzanne Tinsley Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Pharmacology for Rehabilitation Professionals by Suzanne Tinsley,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Suzanne Tinsley
- 5 Hours 52 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 18, 2017
Understand How Your Patient’s Medications Affect Functional Outcomes
Many patients being referred to therapy are taking prescription and/or over-the-counter medications. Although many of these medications are directly related to their therapy diagnosis, some may not be. What should you know about clinical pharmacology to manage them effectively?
In this recording, rehab pharmacology expert, Dr. Suzanne Tinsley, examines the critical aspects of pharmacology, including the principles of pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics as well as how to apply these concepts to all drug classifications. You will discuss specific concepts of the pharmacology of the central nervous system and autonomic nervous system. You will analyze effects of drug actions on the major body systems, including mechanisms of therapeutic actions and adverse drug effects, problems involving drug interactions, and variables that modify drugs’ effects. Special consideration will be given to many of the drugs most commonly used in treating cardiovascular and neuro-musculoskeletal disorders. Using case reports, you will uncover specific effects that have an impact on the rehabilitation management of patients and clients.
|Manual – Pharmacology for Rehabilitation Professionals (13.60 MB)||172 Pages||Available after Purchase|
PRINCIPLES OF PHARMACOLOGY
- Pharmacokinetic principles
- Pharmacodynamics principles
- Their importance to rehabilitation
PHARMACOLOGY OF THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
- Common CNS drugs seen in rehabilitation
- Sedative-hypnotics, anti-seizure meds, anti-depressant meds, Parkinson’s disease meds, etc.
- Side effects and rehabilitation outcomes
PATIENT ORIENTED PROBLEM SOLVING (POPS) CASE STUDY
PAIN MANAGEMENT – NARCOTICS, NONSTERIODAL, ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS
- Advantages and disadvantages of each class
- Common side effects and their effect on rehabilitation outcomes
- Signs and symptoms of abuse
- 5 classes of cardiac medications
- Beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, ACE inhibitors, diuretics, & glycosides
- How these drugs are combined to treat cardiac disease/pathology
- Therapeutic effects and side effects that may interfere with rehabilitation outcomes
POPS CASE STUDIES
Suzanne Tinsley, PhD, PT, NCS, is an Associate Professor in the Departments of Rehabilitation Sciences and Neurology and the current holder of the Charles R. Parks Endowed Professorship at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-Shreveport, where she teaches medical pharmacology and neuroscience in the School of Allied Health Professions. A Board Certified Neurologic Physical Therapist, Dr. Tinsley has presented both internationally and nationally on the topics of pharmacology and neurologic rehabilitation. She has also served on the ABPTS Academy of Content Experts.
Dr. Tinsley received her Master’s in Physical Therapy from Texas Woman’s University in 1986 and her PhD in Neuropharmacology from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-Shreveport in 1999. She has published on pharmacology and rehabilitation and is an author of a pharmacology textbook for McGraw-Hill Publishing. She has an active clinical practice in the area of neurological rehabilitation as well as an active clinical research agenda. Dr. Tinsley has been honored as a Visiting Scholar at the renowned Valens Rehabilitation Clinic in Valens, Switzerland.
Financial: Suzanne Tinsley is the assistant dean at LSU Health Sciences Center – Shreveport. She is an author for McGraw Hill Publishing and receives a royalty. Dr. Tinsley receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Suzanne Tinsley has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Pharmacology for Rehabilitation Professionals – Suzanne Tinsley Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Pharmacology for Rehabilitation Professionals – Suzanne Tinsley Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Pharmacology for Rehabilitation Professionals – Suzanne Tinsley Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Pharmacology for Rehabilitation Professionals – Suzanne Tinsley Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Pharmacology for Rehabilitation Professionals – Suzanne Tinsley Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Pharmacology for Rehabilitation Professionals – Suzanne Tinsley Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Pharmacology for Rehabilitation Professionals – Suzanne Tinsley Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.