Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Pharmacology of Infectious Diseases and Immunizations – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Pharmacology of Infectious Diseases and Immunizations by Dr. Paul Langlois,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Dr. Paul Langlois
- 5 Hours 45 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 17, 2017
- Preventive strategies to limit antimicrobial resistance
- C. Difficile
- Respiratory Infections
- Skin Infections
- Treatment (IDSA) guidelines
- Immunizations (Adult)
Attend this seminar and learn proper prescribing, patient education and monitoring procedures for a variety of drug regimens used to treat common acute and chronic infectious diseases. Choosing an antibacterial agent can be challenging, given the plethora of drugs available on the market and the emerging trend in bacterial resistance.
You will learn the pharmacology of different classes of antimicrobials used to treat infectious disease states encountered in clinical practice. Discover the spectrums of activity, pharmacokinetic characteristics and parameters for monitoring therapeutic outcomes. Emphasis is placed on the new antimicrobials and advances in evidence-based treatment guidelines. You will leave this seminar better prepared to design appropriate and cost-effective drug regimens for improved therapeutic outcomes.
|Manual ZNM075125 (7.34 MB)||79 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Cell envelope characteristics
- Gram stain procedures
- Gram positive & Gram negative organisms
Antibiotic Prescribing Background
- Interpreting culture & sensitivity
- Inhibitory concentration vs. bactericidal concentration
- Empiric vs. targeted therapy
Medication Allergy vs. Adverse Effect
- Defining true allergic response
- PCN-Carbapenem cross reactivity
- Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamases
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae
Drug Resistant Threats in the U.S.
- C. Diff
- Neisseria Gonorrhea
Current CDC Guidelines
- Antibiotic stewardship
- Start and stop recommendations
NEW Antibiotics for 2017
- Signs & symptoms
- Causative organisms
- Pharmacologic management
- Non-pharmacologic management for:
- Acute Cystitis
- Catheter-related UTIs
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Brain Abscess
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Human & Animal bites
Common Effects of Antibiotics on Other Medications
- Cardiac medications
- Anti-seizure medications
- Antifungal agents
Bioterrorism: Diagnosis & Treatment
- Bacillus anthracis
- Clostridium botulinum
- Yersinia pestis
- Francisella tularensis
CDC Immunization Schedule for Adults
- Types of vaccines
- Indications & Contraindications
Dr. Paul Langlois, APN, Ph.D., CCRN, CCNS, CNRN, is a critical care clinical specialist in the Surgical, Medical, Neurologic, Burn, CCU and Trauma ICUs of Cook County Hospital, Chicago. Drawing on over 30 years of experience assessing and managing patients with life-threatening diseases, Dr. Langlois provides advanced-level training to nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and physicians. Dr. Langlois received his Doctor of Nursing degree from Rush University in Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Langlois is committed to providing the highest quality of care to patients through advanced education. His presentations are evidence-based, timely and provide participants with case studies to facilitate critical thinking. As a bedside clinical nurse specialist, he has developed several institution-wide protocols for the multidisciplinary assessment and management of the cardiac, neurologic, septic, and multi-system organ failure patient.
His presentations are enthusiastically delivered and offer practical tips that help make the most challenging concepts easy to understand. Linking knowledge to clinical practice is the goal of every educational program.
Financial: Paul Langlois has an employment relationship with Cook County Hospital. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Paul Langlois has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Pharmacology of Infectious Diseases and Immunizations – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Pharmacology of Infectious Diseases and Immunizations – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Pharmacology of Infectious Diseases and Immunizations – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Pharmacology of Infectious Diseases and Immunizations – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Pharmacology of Infectious Diseases and Immunizations – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Pharmacology of Infectious Diseases and Immunizations – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Pharmacology of Infectious Diseases and Immunizations – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.