Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Point of Care Ultrasound Course -Diagnose the Critical Issues Faster – Malka Stromer Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Point of Care Ultrasound Course -Diagnose the Critical Issues Faster by Malka Stromer,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Malka Stromer
- 5 Hours 56 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 02, 2020
In the fast-paced setting of healthcare, you have limited time to make critical evaluations. Precious minutes tick away while you order and transport the patient for imaging.
Point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) is changing the way that advanced practice health professionals evaluate their incoming patients. Imagine if you had the ability to identify a patient’s internal problem – on the spot! Point-of-care ultrasound gives you this ability.
The days of relying solely on the stethoscope are outdated – you don’t have to rely on listening and looking alone. Take off the blindfold that has been preventing you from dynamically observing tissues in vivo! With this game changing technology, you will create a new standard of evaluation:
- Detect fluid in the pericardium
- Identify abdominal aortic aneurysms as early as possible
- Catch a DVT before it has a chance to embolize
This recording will walk you through everything you need to know to begin using point-of-care ultrasound imaging – from primary care settings to emergent care. With this tool, you’ll be able to quickly identify a diagnosis AND cut down on unnecessary radiation.
Learn why this technology is taking the medical world by storm!
|Manual – Point-of-Care Ultrasound Course (23.2 MB)||83 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Point-of-Care Ultrasound vs Traditional Imaging: What You Need to Know
- Dynamic vs static imaging
- Bilateral comparison
- Differentiation of solid vs fluid
- Sound waves vs radiation
Get Comfortable with the Device
- Determine appropriate transducer and placement/pressure
- What do all the knobs do?
- Gray vs white vs black – Echogenicity of tissue and structures
Image Interpretation and Assessments
- Step-by-step guide for evaluation
- Optimal patient positioning and scanning protocol
- Spot the abnormality!
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Asymptomatic and easy to miss without POCUS
- Prevention – who is most at risk?
- Screening protocol for primary care
- The ticking time bomb – internal bleeding
- The easy target: liver damage via blunt force trauma
- Frequent source of bleeding: spleen
- Primary culprit of abdominal pain: gallbladder
- Biliary dilation, gallbladder attack
Cardiac and Lung
- Pleural and pericardial effusions
- Cardiac overload
- Collapsed lung
Lower Extremity Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Spot the warning signs early: Leg pain, swollen legs
- Catch them before they embolize
Obstetrics – First Trimester
- Is what you’re seeing indicative of normal outcomes?
- Identify embryologic structures
- Ectopic and tubal pregnancies
Forging a new frontier
- Risks and limitations
- When to proceed with additional imaging
- Billing and coding
- Tips for bringing this service into your wheelhouse
Malka Stromer, MEd, BSc, RDMS, is a registered diagnostic medical sonographer whose clinical skills were fostered at the University Health Network and Mount Sinai’s Center of Excellence in Obstetrical Ultrasound, in Toronto, Canada. Malka has spent the past 13 years of her career sharing her enthusiasm for sonography as a professor. Malka has spoken at various professional events and education institutions on topics including sonography of the bowel and her research in the ethics of obstetrical ultrasound. She has authored a chapter in a sonography text, and has won a research award through the SDMS, and most recently the John and Suanne Rouche Excellence Award through the League for Innovation in the Community Colleges. Malka is owner of Sound Sports Imaging, LLC, and together with her colleague Jeannine Noble, now teaches point-of-care and musculoskeletal ultrasound to health care professionals around the world.
Financial: Malka Stromer is a managing partner at Sound Sports Imaging, LLC. She is an adjunct faculty member at Midwestern University-Arizona. Ms. Stromer has an employment relationship with Arizona Women’s Care. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Malka Stromer is a member of the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Buy the Purchase Point of Care Ultrasound Course -Diagnose the Critical Issues Faster – Malka Stromer Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Point of Care Ultrasound Course -Diagnose the Critical Issues Faster – Malka Stromer Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Point of Care Ultrasound Course -Diagnose the Critical Issues Faster – Malka Stromer Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Point of Care Ultrasound Course -Diagnose the Critical Issues Faster – Malka Stromer Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Point of Care Ultrasound Course -Diagnose the Critical Issues Faster – Malka Stromer Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Point of Care Ultrasound Course -Diagnose the Critical Issues Faster – Malka Stromer Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Point of Care Ultrasound Course -Diagnose the Critical Issues Faster – Malka Stromer Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.