Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Polyvagal Theory in Action with Deb Dana, LCSW – Deborah Dana Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Polyvagal Theory in Action with Deb Dana, LCSW by Deborah Dana,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Deborah Dana
- 6 Hours 16 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 10, 2020
Have you had a client who could out-think their trauma? Likely you haven’t…because trauma isn’t healed through thought.
Clients come to us looking for ways to feel safe and regulated in their daily lives – but the trauma client is often stuck in a dysregulated state.
Like us, they want to be able to navigate the normal “shifting” we do in our daily life – transitioning from one state to another. Hyper to calm, irritated to relaxed, overwhelmed to feeling in control.
In the words of author and international trainer Deb Dana, LCSW, they are “longing to come into a state of regulation”.
And it’s our job to help them. It’s what we trained for, what we dreamed of doing, and where we get the deep satisfaction from the work we do.
By purchasing this training, Deb will give you:
- A deep knowledge of Polyvagal Theory – in easy to understand language
- Practical ways to work with the autonomic nervous system that create connection and safety…through techniques she’s honed and will share with you
The Polyvagal approach is not a model of therapy or a protocol to follow. It is an understanding of three organizing principles around which you can create your own approach and technique, blending them with your preferred model.
The goal is that you leave the training inspired to try something new with a client – – and that you have a roadmap to do so effectively.
Each client is unique, each therapist unique, and each approach unique, but using the foundation of our autonomic nervous system and working with states of engagement and dysregulation are universal ingredients for clinical success to happen.
Learning Polyvagal Theory and how to apply it in your practice may become one of the most transformational moments in your career
Purchase this training and revolutionize your practice.
|Manual – Polyvagal Theory in Action (10.9 MB)||59 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Extra Handouts (2.1 MB)||8 Pages||Available after Purchase|
ESSENTIALS OF POLYVAGAL THEORY
- The evolution of the autonomic nervous system
- How trauma shapes ways the body responds
- Three organizing principles of Polyvagal Theory:
- Neuroception: Detection without perception
- Hierarchy: 3 predictable pathways of response
- Coregulation: The biological imperative
NEUROCEPTION AND THE SHAPING OF AUTONOMIC PATHWAYS
- How the internal surveillance system works
- Identifying cues of safety and danger
- Connecting to our innate autonomic wisdom
- Understanding patterns of protection and connection
NAVIGATE THE AUTONOMIC HIERARCHY
- Exploring three autonomic circuits
- Sympathetic mobilization
- Ventral vagal connection
- Dorsal vagal collapse
- How trauma shapes biology
- Moving between states
- Introduction to autonomic mapping
THE SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT SYSTEM
- The five elements of the Social Engagement System
- What happens when parts of the system are unavailable?
- Using the Social Engagement System to regulate states
- How to “exercise” the Social Engagement System
SHAPING THE AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM TOWARD SAFETY
- Identifying portals of intervention
- Using breath as a regulator
- Resourcing new patterns through movement
- Exploring the autonomic response to touch
- Using autonomic imagery
INCORPORATING POLYVAGAL THEORY IN CLINICAL PRACTICE
- Getting comfortable teaching Polyvagal
- Theory to clients
- Tracking the flow of a Polyvagal-guided clinical session
- Polyvagal-guided assessment and treatment planning
- Polyvagal Theory and Phase I trauma treatment
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A POLYVAGAL GUIDED THERAPIST
- The guiding questions
- Ethical considerations
- Research limitations and potential risk
Deb Dana, LCSW is a clinician and consultant specializing in working with complex trauma. She is a consultant to the Traumatic Stress Research Consortium in the Kinsey Institute and clinical advisor to Khiron Clinics. She developed the Rhythm of Regulation Clinical Training Series and lectures internationally on ways Polyvagal Theory informs work with trauma survivors. Deb is the author of The Polyvagal Theory in Therapy: Engaging the Rhythm of Regulation, Polyvagal Exercises for Safety and Connection: 50 Client-Centered Practices, co-editor with Stephen Porges of Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory: The Emergence of Polyvagal-Informed Therapies, and creator of the Polyvagal Flip Chart. rhythmofregulation.com
Financial: Deborah Dana maintains a private practice. She is an author for W.W. Norton and receives royalties. She receives a consulting fee from Indiana University; and the Veterans Administration. Ms. Dana receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Deborah Dana has no relevant non-financial relationship.
Buy the Purchase Polyvagal Theory in Action with Deb Dana, LCSW – Deborah Dana Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Polyvagal Theory in Action with Deb Dana, LCSW – Deborah Dana Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Polyvagal Theory in Action with Deb Dana, LCSW – Deborah Dana Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Polyvagal Theory in Action with Deb Dana, LCSW – Deborah Dana Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Polyvagal Theory in Action with Deb Dana, LCSW – Deborah Dana Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Polyvagal Theory in Action with Deb Dana, LCSW – Deborah Dana Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Polyvagal Theory in Action with Deb Dana, LCSW – Deborah Dana Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.