Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Psychopharmacology Conference – Susan Marie Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Psychopharmacology Conference by Susan Marie,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Susan Marie
- 12 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Mar 01, 2018
- Learn current understanding of how & why mental health medications work
- Increase your effectiveness communicating and collaborating with prescribing practitioners
- Understand which medications are evidenced-based to best treat which disorders
- Improve your clients’ responses and clinical outcomes to medications
- Help your clients recognize side effects and what their options are with these problems
- Learn about new trends in prescribing, including changes from DSM-5®
- Understand current controversies in the field
Spend twelve action-packed hours learning about the newest advances in psychopharmacology and contemporary trends in medication management. From her unique perspective as a doctored psychiatric nurse practitioner, Susan Marie teaches psychopharmacology thoughtfully, with an emphasis on the experience of the client. Susan’s extensive 30 years of experience in mental health and passion for clients, shines through in the detail and thoroughness of her presentation.
Clients often only have a few minutes with their prescriber and require additional support. It’s vital that you are able to answer their questions, help manage side effects and understand reactions. Designed for counselors, nurses, psychotherapists, psychologists, and other mental health professionals, Susan provides the information you need in order to best help your clients.
This conference allows time for exploration of underrepresented areas, including ADHD, sleep, eating, and substance use disorders. Take home specialized guidelines for geriatrics, pregnant or nursing women, and clients with chronic pain. Discuss how the DSM-5® has impacted prescribing patterns and the use of psychotropics in newly defined diagnoses. In addition to a general ‘nuts and bolts’ review of medications, you will examine case examples, discuss medication controversies and how to effectively collaborate with prescribing practitioners.
Susan’s engaging presentation includes many take home “pearls” you can use to teach your clients about their medications and how to protect them from concerning, dangerous or adverse effects. You will find this conference to have the most up to date medication information and how to use it most effectively with your client.
|Manual 046515 (11.21 MB)||140 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Drug metabolism concepts
- Drug mechanisms of action- what we know, what we don’t know
- Placebo effects- power & how to get it to work for your client
- When to refer for medication- pearls for increasing client interest and participation
- Developing highly effective collaborations with prescribers
- Depressive Disorders
- Neurochemistry of depression
- Controversy regarding antidepressants and placebo- Who to treat when?
- Types of antidepressants- pearls and pitfalls of different agents
- Managing side effects
- Treatment Resistant depression and drug combinations
- Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorders & Trauma Related Disorders
- Neurochemistry of anxiety
- SGAD, panic disorder, phobias
- Physiological interventions
- Anti-anxiety medications
- The many other options often ignored
- Benzodiazepines: risks and benefits
- How to recognize problematic prescribing patterns
- Getting off benzos: key pearls for success
- Managing side effects
- Bipolar Disorders
- Neurochemistry and symptoms
- The Bipolar Spectrum concept & DSM-5® changes
- Types of mood stabilizers, when to use which and potential adverse effects
- Atypical antipsychotics
- Augmenting agents
- Effective strategies for improving outcomes for clients
- Using blood levels effectively- what the prescriber may not be watching
- Treating pregnant or potentially pregnant women with bipolar disorder
- Psychotic Disorders/ Schizophrenia
- Neurochemistry of psychosis and schizophrenia
- Antipsychotic Medications:
- First generation (typical)
- Second generation (atypical)
- Managing side effects
- Extrapyramidal symptoms and TD
- Metabolic problems- what blood tests are needed and when
- Preventing Diabetes Mellitus
- Recognizing hyperprolactinemia- and why you need to know
- Use of atypical antipsychotics for multiple disorders
- Pregnancy and psychotic disorders
- Attentional Disorders
- Differential diagnosis
- Neurochemistry of ADHD
- Controversy about treatment of ADHD with stimulants
- Substance abuse and ADHD
- Stimulant medications
- Non-stimulant options
- Managing side effects
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Differential diagnosis
- Chicken or the egg? What came first, sleep problems or mental illness
- Controversy about treating sleep problems with hypnotics
- Sleep interventions that really work
- Hypnotic medications: risks and benefits
- Alternatives to hypnotics
- Recognizing adverse Effects
- Substance Use Disorders
- Neurochemistry of addiction & habit development
- Drugs of abuse and interaction with psychiatric medications
- Marijuana (discussion of medical marijuana, cost vs. benefit)
- Challenging the old thinking about when to prescribe for clients with dual diagnosis-what we now know
- Medication assisted treatments for addictions
- Behavioral addictions- what we know works
- Eating Disorders
- Anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder
- Weight gain from psychotropic medications
- Recognizing medical emergencies
- Standard of care for lab work
- Integrating psychotherapy with psychopharmacology
- Special Populations: Geriatric
- Specialized guidelines for geriatric clients
- Discussion of dementia treatment
- Antipsychotic controversy
- Special Populations: Women
- Hormonal issues in mood disorders & anxiety
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding-
- Presenting the choices
- Resources for you and your clients
- The dangerous, the concerning, and the possibly good options for psychopharmacology
- Menopause- current knowledge and agents
- Treating Clients with Comorbid Chronic Pain
- Neurochemistry implications- why it’s critical to intervene
- When psychopharmacology can help
- Other alternative interventions
- Limitations of The Research & Potential Risks
Clinical Associate Professor
Susan Marie, PhD, PMHNP, CARN-AP, a licensed psychiatric nurse practitioner with full independent prescriptive practice and certification in addictions, brings to you over 30 years of clinical experience with highly vulnerable clients with suicidality, co-occurring addiction, homelessness, serious mental illnesses, traumatic brain injuries, and persistent pain conditions. She is noted for her “pearls and pitfalls” of psychopharmacology. Her passions are radical respect for people with serious mental illnesses & addictions, excellence in psychopharmacology, and integrating psychotherapeutic interventions for clients with PTSD, addictions and chronic pain.
Dr. Marie is Senior Clinical Director for Behavioral Health at Old Town Clinic, Central City Concern and Associate Professor at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Oregon. She teaches nationally on psychopharmacology as well as suicide assessment and intervention.
Financial: Susan Marie is an Associate Professor for Oregon Health & Science University. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Susan Marie has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Psychopharmacology Conference – Susan Marie Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Psychopharmacology Conference – Susan Marie Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Psychopharmacology Conference – Susan Marie Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Psychopharmacology Conference – Susan Marie Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Psychopharmacology Conference – Susan Marie Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Psychopharmacology Conference – Susan Marie Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Psychopharmacology Conference – Susan Marie Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.