Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Psychopharmacology in Plain English – 2-Day Conference – Kenneth Carter Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Psychopharmacology in Plain English by 2-Day Conference – Kenneth Carter,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kenneth Carter
- 10 Hours 9 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 13, 2017
Clear, Concise, and Current Information on Psychotropic Medications
Does this sound familiar? Your clients are taking multiple psychotropic medications prescribed by different health care professionals. You watch as prescriptions stream in from psychiatrists, family physicians, nurse practitioners, and others, and you discover that your clients have no idea who wrote which prescription or why they are even taking the medication. You realize that despite the confusion, you still have a responsibility to know your clients’ symptoms and reactions to medications, and to coordinate their care.
In this recording, Dr. Kenneth Carter goes further in depth with practical and useful information that you need to advocate for your clients. You will get the latest information on antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, medications for insomnia, and others. You will dive deeper into the ethical decisions that accompany their use. After this of dynamic training, you will leave better prepared to communicate with your clients as well as the prescribers, as Dr. Carter instructs you on how the medications work, their benefits, and the side effects and dangerous reactions associated with them.
|Manual – Psychopharmacology in Plain English (18.65 MB)||140 Pages||Available after Purchase|
PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY ETHICS FOR NON-PRESCRIBERS
- Case Study
- Understanding the challenges of psychopharmacology ethics
- Reasons to be knowledgeable about psychopharmacology
- Ways to increase success with medications
- Lessons from other disciplines
- Understanding the limits of non-prescribers’ discussion of medications
- Ethics codes
- Informed consent and medications
- Common questions clients have about medications
- Guidelines for discussing medications with clients
- Collaborating with prescribers
- The terminology of psychopharmacology
- General overview of the nervous system
- Finding your way around the nervous system
- The parts of the neuron
- How neurons communicate
- What the body does to medications
- What medications do to the body
- Receptors and Ligands
- Routes of administration for medications
- Drug-drug interactions
- Understanding genetic testing
- Neurobiology of depressive disorders
- Medications for depressive disorders
ANXIETY AND RELATED DISORDERS
- Disorders with anxiety components
- Neurobiology of anxiety disorders
- Medications for anxiety disorders
- Neurobiology of psychotic disorders
- Medications for psychotic disorders
- Neurobiology of bipolar disorders
- Medications for bipolar disorders
ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER
- ADHD diagnostic criteria and basic concepts
- Neurobiology of ADHD
- Medications for ADHD
- Medication delivery systems for ADHD
- Sleep and insomnia concepts
- Neurobiology of insomnia
- Medications for insomnia
PHARMACOTHERAPY OF SPECIAL POPULATIONS
- Geriatric psychopharmacology
OVER-THE-COUNTER AND HERBALS
ADDRESSING CLIENTS’ CONCERNS ABOUT MEDICATIONS
RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
is a board-certified clinical psychologist and professor of Psychology at Oxford College of Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Prior to this, Dr. Carter served as a senior assistant research scientist in the Epidemic Intelligence Service of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. He has been a psychotherapist and researcher for more than 20 years, during which time he has garnered awards from the National Institutes of Health, the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, and the University of Michigan.
In addition to his teaching and research, Dr. Carter is actively engaged in translating psychology to everyday language. He has also appeared in magazines such as Mental Floss and Reader’s Digest, as well as in news programs such as Connect with Kids, and NBC’s “Today Show”. Dr. Carter recently published Learn Psychology, an introductory psychology textbook, with Dr. Colleen Seifert of the University of Michigan.
Dr. Carter received his M.A. and PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, and a postdoctoral master’s degree in clinical psychopharmacology from Fairleigh Dickenson University.
Financial: Dr. Kenneth Carter is a professor at Oxford College of Emory University. He is a clinical supervisor for Positive Impact Health Centers. He is an author for Cambridge University Pres and receives royalties. He is an author for Jones and Bartlett Learning and receives royalties. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Kenneth Carter has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Psychopharmacology in Plain English – 2-Day Conference – Kenneth Carter Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Psychopharmacology in Plain English – 2-Day Conference – Kenneth Carter Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Psychopharmacology in Plain English – 2-Day Conference – Kenneth Carter Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Psychopharmacology in Plain English – 2-Day Conference – Kenneth Carter Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Psychopharmacology in Plain English – 2-Day Conference – Kenneth Carter Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Psychopharmacology in Plain English – 2-Day Conference – Kenneth Carter Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Psychopharmacology in Plain English – 2-Day Conference – Kenneth Carter Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.