Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase PTSD and Trauma in Children and Adolescents -Assessment and Effective Treatment – Stephanie Sarkis Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
PTSD and Trauma in Children and Adolescents -Assessment and Effective Treatment by Stephanie Sarkis,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Stephanie Sarkis
- 5 Hours 41 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 02, 2013
- Changes in Criteria for DSM-5®
- New DSM-5® Category for Preschool PTSD
- Long Term Treatment vs Brief Crisis Interventions
- Psychotropic Medications -Benefits & Side Effects
Childhood presentations of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can be difficult to identify and treat. Watch this seminar and learn cutting-edge strategies for children who present in your practice with symptoms of PTSD. You will learn interventions for both immediate post-trauma and long-term treatment. In the new DSM-5®, there is a new feature in the diagnosis of PTSD – a preschool subtype for children ages six and younger. You will learn the new criteria as this change will impact how you diagnose and treat children with PTSD.
Discover why some children develop PTSD symptoms, while others do not – even after being exposed to the same traumatic event. You will learn what psychotropic medications are prescribed for PTSD in the pediatric population, along with benefits and side effects. Find out what you can do as a clinician to reduce your client’s symptoms and protect your client from future recurrences of PTSD.
|Manual – PTSD and Trauma in Children (1.8 MB)||32 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Developmental Course of PTSD
- Changes in criteria for DSM-5® (2013)
- Influence of PTSD
- ADHD, depression, and anxiety’s
- Changes in expression of symptoms
PTSD & Trauma in Children – Case Studies
- Columbine High School shootings (1999)
- Indian Ocean tsunami (2004)
- Hurricane Katrina (2005)
- China flooding (2010)
- Japan tsunami (2011)
- Exposure to community violence
- Children with a history of abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Physical abuse
- Witnesses to domestic violence
DSM-5® (2013) – PTSD Pre-school Subtype
- New subcategory for PTSD
- Children younger than 6 years old
- Symptom clusters
- Minimum symptom requirements
- Witnessing parent trauma
- Application to bullying and domestic violence
On-site Trauma Treatment for Pediatric PTSD
- Crisis therapy treatments
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD)
- Psychological First Aid (PFA)
- Psychoeducation for parents
Clinical Treatments for Pediatric PTSD & Trauma
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive restructuring
- Imaginal exposure
- Rehearsal of traumatic experience
- Play therapy
- Sandtray play
- Filial play therapy
- Sports/games therapy
- Art therapy
- Formal Elements of Art Therapy Scale
- Chapman Art Therapy Treatment Intervention
- Trauma-Informed for sexual abuse
- Group therapy
- Multi-Modality Trauma Treatment
- School-based psychosocial treatment
- Brief trauma/grief-focused psychotherapy
- Multi-Modality Trauma Treatment
- Parental/caregiver participation
- Social support
- Stable home environment
Future research on PTSD & Trauma in children
- Genetic links and markers predisposing children to PTSD
- School violence and development of PTSD
Stephanie Moulton Sarkis PhD NCC DCMHS LMHC, is a bestselling author and psychotherapist specializing in anxiety, gaslighting, narcissistic abuse, and ADHD. She is the author of several books, including the best-selling Gaslighting: Recognize Manipulative and Emotionally Abusive People – and Break Free and 10 Simple Solutions to Adult ADD: How to Overcome Chronic Distraction and Accomplish Your Goals. She was named a Diplomate and Clinical Mental Health Specialist in Child and Adolescent Counseling of the American Mental Health Counselors Association, one of only 20 professionals in the United States with this dual designation.
Dr. Sarkis is also a National Certified Counselor, Licensed Mental Health Counselor and a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family and Circuit Mediator. Dr. Sarkis is the founder of the Sarkis Institute, specializing in the treatment of comorbid anxiety and ADHD. She is a contributor to Forbes, Psychology Today, and The Huffington Post. Her Psychology Today posts have been viewed over 26 million times. She has a PhD, EdS, and MEd in Mental Health Counseling from the University of Florida, named by US News and World Report as the top counselor education program in the country. Dr. Sarkis has appeared on CNN, 10% Happier with Dan Harris, Sirius XM Doctor Radio, ABC (U.S.), ABC (Australia),and many more media outlets. Her research is published in the Journal of Attention Disorders. She is based in Tampa, Florida, where she provides evaluations and psychotherapy. You can visit her website at www.stephaniesarkis.com.
Financial: Stephanie Sarkis is the founder of the Sarkis Institute. She has received monetary awards for her research and has worked as a sub-investigator for major pharmaceutical companies, such as Abbott Laboratories, Glaxo/SmithKline, and Lexicor. Stephanie has books published by New Harbinger Publications and receives royalties. She writes blogs for Psychology Today and Huffington Post. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Stephanie Sarkis is on the Professional Advisory Board of Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD). She has received an American Psychological Association Outstanding Dissertation Award.
Buy the Purchase PTSD and Trauma in Children and Adolescents -Assessment and Effective Treatment – Stephanie Sarkis Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase PTSD and Trauma in Children and Adolescents -Assessment and Effective Treatment – Stephanie Sarkis Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase PTSD and Trauma in Children and Adolescents -Assessment and Effective Treatment – Stephanie Sarkis Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase PTSD and Trauma in Children and Adolescents -Assessment and Effective Treatment – Stephanie Sarkis Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase PTSD and Trauma in Children and Adolescents -Assessment and Effective Treatment – Stephanie Sarkis Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase PTSD and Trauma in Children and Adolescents -Assessment and Effective Treatment – Stephanie Sarkis Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase PTSD and Trauma in Children and Adolescents -Assessment and Effective Treatment – Stephanie Sarkis Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.