Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Rebuilding Trust After Attachment Ruptures in Children & Adolescents – Dana Wyss Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Rebuilding Trust After Attachment Ruptures in Children & Adolescents by Dana Wyss,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Dana Wyss
- 6 Hours 12 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 08, 2020
Family loss, abuse, neglect, and complex developmental trauma erode trust in self and others causing attachment ruptures. Children and adolescents are at higher risk of impact due to their dependence on others to meet their needs, making them even more vulnerable!
Without proper intervention, these ruptures will greatly impact a child’s overall safety, and their ability to connect with others is jeopardized.
Watch Dana Wyss, PhD, author and expert in complex trauma, to delve deeper into the impact of these attachment ruptures that lead to lack of trust, anger/rage, anxiety, self-injury, aggression toward others, and suicidal ideation. You’ll learn how to:
- Support increased sense of safety and attachment, regardless of the child’s level of involvement in treatment
- Build connections in groups, individual and family therapy
- Implement modifications to address various developmental and functioning levels
Through experiential practice that supports resiliency, imagination, and identity, you’ll master activities to build critical thinking, nonverbal and verbal expression to immediately support attachment repair!
|Manual – Rebuilding Trust After Attachment Ruptures in Children & Adolescents (1.8 MB)||33 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Handout – Rebuilding Trust After Attachment Ruptures in Children & Adolescents (6.5 MB)||17 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Attachment Ruptures and Impact
- What is healthy attachment?
- Secure, ambivalent, and avoidant attachment styles
- The effects of attachment ruptures over time
- Trauma: acute, chronic, and complex developmental
- Fight, flight, freeze, and submit/comply
Attachment-Focused Assessment & Treatment Planning
How to meet goals and benchmarks:
- Iceberg Activity – delve below surface to see beyond behaviors
- What is connecting you and why – “The Invisible String”
- Tools that can be used in the clinical interview
- Identifying the details and impact of the rupture
- Creating a trauma-responsive environment
- Modifications for age and developmental level
Attachment Ruptures: Familial loss and Complex Developmental Trauma
- Disruption: loss (death of a family member, divorce, separation due to military, work travel, COVID)
- Impact: loss of connection, change in structure or routine, lack of trust
- Response: confusion, anger, grief, anxiety, self-injury, defiance
- Vignette examples and analyzations
Creative Interventions for:
Increased safety, identity development and resiliency
- I Wish Everyone Understood to support communication and trust
- Qualities of Safety (connection and trust)
- My Safe Place(s) (identifying emotionally safe spaces)
Increased trust, emotional identification and expression
- Personal Feeling Chart (self-awareness)
- Feelings Charades (trust)
- Words Have Power (identity, self-trust)
- Games for didactic engagement to support trust
Activities to Support Grief and Separation:
- Ice Cube Feelings to process underlying feelings related to grief and loss
- When I miss you to create connection with someone who is far away or who has passed away
- When We are Apart use a transitional object to support continued connection with both parents
- Family Map identifies family members and reminds us we are connected
Put Critical Thinking to Work
Modify and adjust activities:
- Different ages
- Developmental level
- Educational level
Setting the Stage of Trust for Continued Safety
- The Container closing activity to empower choice, safe rituals and healthy boundaries
Star View Adolescent Center
Dr. Wyss is a board-certified art therapist, a marriage and family therapist, holds a doctorate in expressive therapies, and is the coauthor of The Invisible String Workbook. As Director of Training at a psychiatric hospital, secure group home, and non-public school Dr. Wyss specializes in clinical supervision, staff training, and treatment of complex developmental trauma. Her expressive therapies background has led her to create individual and group programs integrating art, music, poetry, dance and animal assisted therapy in the healing process for clients and the self-care of staff. She has a passion for helping individuals reconnect with their passion, creativity, and hope. Dr. Wyss is a national trainer and consultant for The Center for Trauma Training and a state-wide trainer and consultant to provide workshops and raise awareness of commercial sexual exploitation of children and young adults.
Dr. Wyss received her undergraduate education from Florida State University where her studies focused on Psychology, Art, and English. After a few years traveling the world she settled in Southern California working as a group leader for children with complex developmental trauma. She then pursued a master’s degree from Loyola Marymount University where she learned the true healing nature of expressive therapies. Dr. Wyss worked and created art throughout the next few years. Her love of art, research, and desire to expand her education led her to Lesley University where she completed her doctorate. Although she has many research interests, her current research focuses are using art-based research to build empathy and understanding for self-injurious behaviors, the use of exotic animal assisted therapy in residential treatment, and the impact and effect of non-traditional materials in art therapy sessions and group therapy. Dr. Wyss currently resides in Southern California where she continues to love to travel the world and create her own art for self-care and healing.
Financial: Dana Wyss is the director of training at Star View Adolescent Center and faculty member at West Valley College and Title IV-E. Ms. Wyss is a consultant and trainer at Nola Brantley Speaks and Center for Trauma Training. She an exam writer at ATCB and reviewer for both ATCB and Accreditation Council for Art Therapy Education and Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs. Ms. Wyss receives royalties from Little, Brown and Company Books for Young Readers. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dana Wyss is a member of AATA, SOCAL AATA, CAMFT, APT, and Southern California Trainers Network.
Buy the Purchase Rebuilding Trust After Attachment Ruptures in Children & Adolescents – Dana Wyss Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Rebuilding Trust After Attachment Ruptures in Children & Adolescents – Dana Wyss Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Rebuilding Trust After Attachment Ruptures in Children & Adolescents – Dana Wyss Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Rebuilding Trust After Attachment Ruptures in Children & Adolescents – Dana Wyss Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Rebuilding Trust After Attachment Ruptures in Children & Adolescents – Dana Wyss Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Rebuilding Trust After Attachment Ruptures in Children & Adolescents – Dana Wyss Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Rebuilding Trust After Attachment Ruptures in Children & Adolescents – Dana Wyss Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.