Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Reclaiming Reflection and the Power of Pause – Donald Altman Course just 36USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Reclaiming Reflection and the Power of Pause by Donald Altman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Donald Altman
- 2 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Mar 22, 2019
Over 150 years ago, while walking in the woods, Henry David Thoreau wrote, “The thought of some work will run in my head and I am not where my body is. I am out of my senses.” Today, being present is much more challenging! Drawing upon research, you’ll discover how to strengthen the mindfulness skills that allow for everything from processing new information and integrating new behaviors to regulating emotions. In fact, helping clients reclaim reflection may be the single-most important building block you can offer for healing, well-being, calm, and compassion. In a world with little time to “stop and smell the roses,” help clients take greater control over their lives.
|Manual – Reclaiming Reflection and the Power of Pause (783.1 KB)||15 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Apply practices that encourage reflection and pause to maximize therapy during and between sessions through.
- Learn how to use metacognition as a way of noting key moments in the therapy session.
- Use reflection as a homework assignment for patients to put work from therapy into action between sessions.
Reframe reflection to increase client engagement and clients interrupt craving, impulsivity, and negativity.
- Help clients change their relationship with cravings by noticing and rating how the intensity of the craving changes over time.
- Teach clients regulate emotions and step back from impulsivity and negativity by using breathing to turn on the parasympathetic nervous system.
Integrate reflection with CBT in sessions to improve clinical outcomes.
- Use labeling of thinking styles as a way to increase awareness of how thoughts affect emotions.
- Use naming of emotions as a means of pausing and apprising one’s emotional states, as well as pausing from negativity.
Donald Altman, M.A., LPC, is a psychotherapist, award-winning writer, former Buddhist monk, teacher and an adjunct professor at Lewis and Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling. He is also a faculty member of the Interpersonal Neurobiology program at Portland State University and teaches various classes blending mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology.
A prolific writer whose career spans more than 25 years, Donald has authored several pioneering books on mindfulness, beginning with his 1998 Art of the Inner Meal. (HarperOne, 1999). His book, The Mindfulness Code (New World Library, 2010) was named as “One of the Best Spiritual Books of 2010.” He has also authored The Mindfulness Toolbox for Relationships: 50 Practical Tips, Tools & Handouts for Building Compassionate Connections (PESI, 2018), Stay Mindful & Color: Find Calm, Clarity and Happiness (PESI, 2016), Meal By Meal (New World Library, 2004), Living Kindness (Moon Lake Media, 2009), One Minute Mindfulness (New World Library, 2011), The Joy Compass (New Harbinger, 2012), The Mindfulness Toolbox: 50 Practical Tips, Tools & Handouts for Anxiety, Depression, Stress & Pain (PESI, 2014) and, 101 Mindful Ways to Build Resilience: Cultivate Calm, Clarity, Optimism & Happiness Each Day (PESI, 2015).
In addition to his books, Donald was a staff writer for an EMMY-Award winning children’s television show (“The Magic Door”, CBS Chicago), won an American Medical Writer’s Association award, co-created the first interactive comic strip on America Online, and has had articles appear in New Age Journal, the Los Angeles Times, and Independent Business Magazine, among others.
Donald reaches out to the professional community by serving as the vice president of The Center for Mindful Eating. Donald works extensively with mindful meditation in his own life, as well as offering these tools to others through his books and classes. He teaches mindfulness and spiritual values around the country. He is dedicated to bringing these ancient practices in tune with modern living and to invite wellness into our stress-filled lives. Donald is also a member of the Burma Buddhist Association. An avid motorcyclist, he enjoys riding his motorcycle along the beautiful Oregon coast.
Financial: Donald Altman is in private practice. He is an Adjunct Faculty member of the Interpersonal Neurobiology Program at Portland State University. Mr. Altman receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Donald Altman has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Reclaiming Reflection and the Power of Pause – Donald Altman Course just 36USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Reclaiming Reflection and the Power of Pause – Donald Altman Course just 36USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Reclaiming Reflection and the Power of Pause – Donald Altman Course just 36USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Reclaiming Reflection and the Power of Pause – Donald Altman Course just 36USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Reclaiming Reflection and the Power of Pause – Donald Altman Course just 36USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Reclaiming Reflection and the Power of Pause – Donald Altman Course just 36USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Reclaiming Reflection and the Power of Pause – Donald Altman Course just 36USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.