Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators by Sheila Clark,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sheila Clark
- 5 Hours 35 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 09, 2017
Trachesostomy and ventilator patients face a number of added challenges that often impact therapy outcomes. While working on compensatory strategies, functional mobility, and ADLs in therapy, they’re also developing communication skills, learning swallowing techniques, and adjusting to medical equipment.
This recording explores the latest solutions to these and other challenges of tracheostomy and ventilator management. Examine current tracheostomy benefits, considerations, and best practices by reviewing the anatomy and physiology of respiration, as well as the many different types and combinations of tracheostomy tubes, speaking valves, and ventilators. Discuss how tracheostomies and ventilators impact physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and take home evidence-based tools and rehab strategies the whole team can use to improve rehab outcomes with pediatric and adult populations.
|Manual – Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators (2.89 MB)||83 Pages||Available after Purchase|
NEUROANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF RESPIRATION
- Definitions and terminology
- Diseases of the respiratory system
TYPES OF VENTILATION
- Goals and differences from natural respiration
- Sutt articles
- Percutaneous vs. surgical
- Types of tracheostomy tubes
- Changes in function due to tracheostomy
- Rehab team approach to treating patients with new tracheostomy
- PT/OT therapeutic exercise to maximize respiratory function
- Functional transfers/gait while intubated
- Changes in subglottic pressure and its effect on PT, OT, and ST treatments
SPEAKING VALVES AND IMPACT ON REHAB OUTCOMES
- Commercial speaking valves
- Speaking valves benefits
- Secretion management
- Assessment and treatment considerations
- Home health
- Speaking valves contraindications and concerns
- Determining use during rehab interventions
- Using speaking valves to progress PT/OT/ST goals
- Donning/doffing valves during PT/OT/ST treatments
PEDIATRIC VS. ADULT CONSIDERATIONS
- Vital signs
- Cuffed vs. cuffless trachs
- Treatment strategies
TEAM APPROACH TO TRACH AND VENT MANAGEMENT
- Global Tracheostomy Collaborative
- Purpose of a team approach
- Members of the tracheostomy team and their roles
- Benefits of rehab professionals as part of the team
- Outcome statistics when team is in place
Sheila Clark, DHEd, MS, CCC-SLP, has been a Speech Language Pathologist for 26 years, working with both pediatric and adult patients in a variety of settings. She earned a doctorate in health education in 2010, and enjoys educating healthcare professionals on the use of a holistic approach to clinical care. She has worked closely with multiple disciplines to become an advanced practitioner in the specialty areas of dysphagia, neurological disorders, critical care, and the management of patients with tracheostomy and mechanical ventilation.
Ms. Clark continues to work as an SLP on a PRN basis in acute care, outpatient, home care, and subacute care settings. She also provides clinical education with Passy-Muir and St. Catherine’s University in Minneapolis with DPT students. Additionally, she has served in leadership positions, including supervisor and rehab therapy director, which has given her a unique perspective on the communication and collaborative needs across disciplines.
Financial: Sheila Clark receives a speaking fee from Passy Muir. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sheila Clark has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.