Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Rehabilitation Reimbursement & Documentation -Solutions to Avoid Costly Denials, Prove Medical Necessity & Protect YOUR Time – Megan Reavis Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Rehabilitation Reimbursement & Documentation -Solutions to Avoid Costly Denials, Prove Medical Necessity & Protect YOUR Time by Megan Reavis,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Megan Reavis
- 5 Hours 52 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 28, 2019
Everything you now are documenting has a time stamp and if it doesn’t add up, it could cost you your job. Mary had seen a patient earlier in the morning and hadn’t completed a daily note while with the patient. At the end of the day, she completed her note, but couldn’t remember the actual time she had spent with her patient. She logged her time with the patient from 11:00 am to 11:45 am and went home for the day.
Mary comes in the next morning and is met by the Rehab Director wanting to know how she saw her patient when the patient wasn’t even in the building. The patient had been taken to the hospital at 10:45, making it impossible for Mary to have seen the patient at the time she had written down. Mary is now under investigation for false documentation because she didn’t take the time to write down her actual time spent and she risks losing her job and her license.
Medical necessity is a big topic in our industry. It is a term that has adopted a variety of definitions and we are looking at an increase in inappropriately billed claims. We now must justify our clinical decisions while capturing treatment accurately and effectively. Audits have become everyday industry concerns as we face the allegations of “inappropriately billed” claims. There is an increased expectation to justify why we are providing services and why our clinical expertise is needed. The standards have changed, the challenges mount and patients still deserve the very best care.
This recording will provide a thorough understanding of medical necessity and a “how-to” guide for effective documentation. Whether you’re a therapist completing evaluations or an assistant completing progress notes, every area of therapy documentation is examined. Computerized documentation or paper versions will never replace the clinical decision making used to determine medical necessity.
Ongoing training and education are our biggest defenses to ensure our claims get paid for the therapy services the patients benefited from. Imagine being able to put your attention back on your patients, without fear of what you are missing in the documentation. Case studies focus on typical, everyday patient situations with opportunity for questions and discussion to enhance the learning experience.
|Manual – Rehabilitation Reimbursement & Documentation (1.34 MB)||83 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 03/28/19 (38.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Documentation And Medical Necessity
- Medicare A and the upcoming changes around SNFs and home health
- Medicare B and outpatient reimbursement
- Managed care
- ACOs/ bundled payments and the shift therapy deliver
Evaluations, Need & Reimbursement
- Reasons for evaluation and how to justify medical necessity
- Prior level of function and what key components to include
- Co-morbidities/Complexities and how they will impact reimbursement
- Goal writing and what to add to make it measurable
Critical Terminology: What It Means To Your Documentation
- Determining medical necessity
- Rehab terminology that must be included in your daily documentation
- Skilled vs. unskilled terminology
- Case study: Break down the components of the treatment plan
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Drop-down menus are not your friend
- If you didn’t write it, it didn’t happen
Coding and Diagnoses
- CPT codes and what will get you paid
- Avoiding “Red Flag” codes and why they are denying them
- Diagnoses that won’t get you paid
- Understanding RAC, MAC, ADR, denials, and ZPIC audits
- Reasons for denials: Top 10 reasons we are not getting paid
- Quality assurance audits used to decrease unpaid claims
Megan Reavis, MBA, BS, COTA/L, has worked primarily in the geriatric setting for the past 20 years, as a clinician and in management roles, including work as a Rehab Director and Area Director. Megan is a national educator and has written and taught continuing education courses to rehab audiences around the country on a variety of clinical, documentation and reimbursement topics that draw from her areas of expertise. Additionally, Megan has worked as a consultant for Outpatient PT companies and Skilled Nursing Facilities to maximize outcomes and reimbursement, perform auditing and manage denials.
Financial: Megan Reavis has an employment relationship with Orchestrall, Inc. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Megan Reavis has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Rehabilitation Reimbursement & Documentation -Solutions to Avoid Costly Denials, Prove Medical Necessity & Protect YOUR Time – Megan Reavis Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Rehabilitation Reimbursement & Documentation -Solutions to Avoid Costly Denials, Prove Medical Necessity & Protect YOUR Time – Megan Reavis Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Rehabilitation Reimbursement & Documentation -Solutions to Avoid Costly Denials, Prove Medical Necessity & Protect YOUR Time – Megan Reavis Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Rehabilitation Reimbursement & Documentation -Solutions to Avoid Costly Denials, Prove Medical Necessity & Protect YOUR Time – Megan Reavis Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Rehabilitation Reimbursement & Documentation -Solutions to Avoid Costly Denials, Prove Medical Necessity & Protect YOUR Time – Megan Reavis Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Rehabilitation Reimbursement & Documentation -Solutions to Avoid Costly Denials, Prove Medical Necessity & Protect YOUR Time – Megan Reavis Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Rehabilitation Reimbursement & Documentation -Solutions to Avoid Costly Denials, Prove Medical Necessity & Protect YOUR Time – Megan Reavis Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.