Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Saving the Diabetic Foot – M. Dolores Farrer Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Saving the Diabetic Foot by M. Dolores Farrer,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- M. Dolores Farrer
- 5 Hours 54 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 23, 2018
- Master the diabetic foot exam so you don’t miss important clues
- Proven strategies to tackle chronic wounds
- Hands-on skills lab for serial debridement techniques
- Learn new ways to effectively off-load the diabetic foot ulcer
- Nervous about cutting those thick toenails? Live demonstration to safely reduce the mycotic toenail
- Develop interventions based on the presenting foot pathology: Hammertoes, bunions, arterial vs. neuropathic ulcerations, the charcot foot…
Mr. Murphy is a 68-year-old uncontrolled diabetic who enjoys walking around his house in socks. Due to his diabetic neuropathy, he doesn’t realize that the blister from his poorly fitting shoes has now developed into an infected diabetic foot ulcer. Only after his daughter notices his red, swollen foot and leg does he seek medical attention. The diagnosis of cellulitis with osteomyelitis of the 1st and 2nd metatarsal heads is quickly followed by a medial ray amputation and 6 weeks of IV antibiotic therapy. Does this scenario sound familiar? Would you have been able to change the outcome if Mr. Murphy had been treated after getting a simple blister? Before he bought the wrong footwear? Before the ulcer probed to bone?
Taking care of the diabetic patient is particularly challenging because of the risk of diabetic foot ulceration. After attending this seminar, you will have the confidence to properly perform a foot exam, prevent diabetic foot complications and treat acute or chronic foot wounds. Dr. Farrer’s style of presentation is energetic, interactive and includes case studies that help make learning more personal. Walk out armed with the knowledge of properly off-loading the diabetic foot ulcer, choosing the proper wound treatment protocol and even when to use advanced therapies. Dr. Farrer will demonstrate ways to safely reduce those thick fungal toenails and share her serial debridement skills with a scalpel or tissue nippers. She will also share her best strategies to get patients involved in their own care… and you will see adherence rates increase for better outcomes. This is one practice-changing educational event you don’t want to miss!
|Manual (13.66 MB)||109 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- “Check out my feet” – Performing a Complete Diabetic Foot Exam
- Quick vascular exam
- Documentation tips to chart your observations, odors, and measurements
- Grading the neuropathic level
- Identify pathology that can contribute to future diabetic foot ulcers
- How Diabetes Affects the Foot
- Why do diabetics get neuropathy?
- Non-narcotic options to help with neuropathic pain
- New treatments to manage neuropathic pain
- Lab results and nutrition for healing success
- “Taking the Load Off” – Successful Ways to Off-load the Diabetic Foot Ulcer
- Simple yet effective off-loading techniques you can start doing right away – with no special equipment or expensive products
- Learn how custom orthotics can relieve pressure areas and prevent future ulcerations
- Understand biomechanics of the foot so you can guide decisions for the proper footwear
- Confused by all the different boots, walkers, and shoes? We will evaluate the most popular products on the market and you will be more confident making decisions for your patients
- What is new in the off-loading foot wear industry? A look at the “coolest” and latest products hitting the market
- “Cut it Out” – Hands-on Debridement Lab
- Want to successfully reduce a corn or callous – but afraid to cut the patient?
- Tentative about debriding that ulcer and not knowing how far to cut?
- This Hands-On lab will give you the confidence to remove any non-viable tissue or keratosis using a scalpel and tissue nipper
- Neuropathic vs. Arterial Foot Wounds
- Devise a customized treatment plan based on the unique needs of a chronic foot wound
- Participate in actual case study reviews to determine the best treatment plans
- The Psychology of Wound Healing
- Tired of repeating the same instructions only to have your patient continue to ignore your “suggestions”?
- Learn simple but effective communication techniques to encourage better adherence
- Several easy steps to promote positive change in patients’ behaviors
- “So Many Products, so Little Time” – Choosing the Proper Wound Care Dressings
- We are inundated with so many wound products and advanced dressings – how to decide?
- Does higher cost truly drive better outcomes?
- Hands-on section to evaluate some of the newer product options
M. Dolores Farrer, DPM, MBA, CWS, is a surgically trained podiatrist involved in lower extremity wound care for over 23 years. She is board certified by the American Board of Wound Management for over 13 years.
For the past 8 years, Dr. Farrer has worked at the DORN VA Hospital in Columbia, SC providing our nation’s heroes with a comprehensive multi-specialty wound care program that has resulted in above average healing rates and decreased amputation rates. She is also Primary Investigator involved in several research projects on new technologies in wound care products.
Dr. Farrer has experience in private practice, hospital out-patient wound clinics, and nursing homes. She has spoken nationally and enjoys sharing her knowledge and experience as a wound care expert in an interactive and energetic fashion that will keep you engaged. She is a graduate of the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine and obtained her MBA in her home town of New Orleans, LA.
Financial: M. Dolores Farrer has an employment relationship with DORN VA Hospital. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: M. Dolores Farrer has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Saving the Diabetic Foot – M. Dolores Farrer Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Saving the Diabetic Foot – M. Dolores Farrer Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Saving the Diabetic Foot – M. Dolores Farrer Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Saving the Diabetic Foot – M. Dolores Farrer Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Saving the Diabetic Foot – M. Dolores Farrer Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Saving the Diabetic Foot – M. Dolores Farrer Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Saving the Diabetic Foot – M. Dolores Farrer Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.