Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Self-Compassion in Clinical Practice – Chris Germer Course just 45USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Self-Compassion in Clinical Practice by Chris Germer,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Chris Germer
- 3 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 25, 2017
From depression and anxiety to addiction and trauma, a lack of self-compassion lies at the core of nearly every presenting problem. When therapy is effective, the therapist’s compassionate attitude seems to rub off on the client. Luckily, self-compassion exercises can also be taught and practiced between sessions, making the therapy relationship more portable. This recording will show how to apply Carl Roger’s maxim “When I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.”
|Manual – Self-Compassion in Clinical Practice (588.2 KB)||33 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- A moment of suffering
- Suffering is a part of life
- May I be kind to myself?
Working with difficult emotions
- Labeling emotions
- Mindfulness of emotions in the body
- Soften-sooth allow
- An innocent emotion
- Sources of shame
- Shame and other emotions
- Negative core beliefs
- Self-compassion and shame
- Shame and silence
- Self-compassion and the whole self
- What is backdraft?
- How do we recognize it?
- What can we do about it?
- Soles of the feet
Finding loving kindness phrases
Loving kindness for ourselves
- Compassionate letter to myself
- Compassionate moment
Giving and receiving compassion
- Compassionate listening
- Compassion with equanimity
Living with a vow
Pathways and stages
Christopher K. Germer, PhD is a clinical psychologist in the Boston area, specializing in mindfulness- and compassion-oriented psychotherapy. He is a Lecturer on Psychiatry, Part-Time, at Harvard Medical School and a founding faculty member of the Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy. With Kristin Neff, PhD, Dr. Germer developed the empirically-supported, 8-week, Mindful Self-Compassion program. He conducts workshops and lectures internationally on mindfulness and self-compassion, is co-editor of Mindfulness and Psychotherapy and Wisdom and Compassion in Psychotherapy, and author of The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion.
Buy the Purchase Self-Compassion in Clinical Practice – Chris Germer Course just 45USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Self-Compassion in Clinical Practice – Chris Germer Course just 45USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Self-Compassion in Clinical Practice – Chris Germer Course just 45USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Self-Compassion in Clinical Practice – Chris Germer Course just 45USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Self-Compassion in Clinical Practice – Chris Germer Course just 45USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Self-Compassion in Clinical Practice – Chris Germer Course just 45USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Self-Compassion in Clinical Practice – Chris Germer Course just 45USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.