Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Self-Regulation Strategies for Children with ADHD, High-Functioning Autism, Learning Disabilities or Sensory Disorders – Laura Ehlert Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Self-Regulation Strategies for Children with ADHD, High-Functioning Autism, Learning Disabilities or Sensory Disorders by Laura Ehlert,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Laura Ehlert
- 6 Hours 39 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 11, 2017
This recording will help you to better intervene with the challenging child – the one who won’t sit still; doesn’t follow directions; often throws tantrums; or has difficulty waiting for their turn. They may “hit first and ask questions later”. They react impulsively and have difficulty expressing what they need or what is frustrating them. We know this child is intelligent, caring and kind, but their behavior doesn’t reflect these positive qualities. These are the children who confuse and frustrate parents and who overwhelm teachers and peers. They struggle to meet basic expectations and are dysregulated and unable to succeed in school, with peers, and at home.
Through discussion and hands-on experience you will discover how language, executive function and sensory processing deficits lead to misperceptions about the causes of emotional and behavioral dysregulation in these children. You will learn strategies for changing your perception and creating expectations and environments that will help them to succeed at home, school and with peers!
- Recognize the signs of underlying processing deficits that lead to dysregulation
- Strategies to improve self-control, social success, emotional control and task completion
- Strategies to reduce frequency and duration of tantrums and emotional outbursts
- Problem-solving strategies to create positive structure and expectations, positive coping and self-regulation
- Interventions to deescalate and brain training exercises that will increase self-regulation
|Manual ZNM044715 (2.72 MB)||77 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 08/11/17 (0.03 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|ASHA Participant Form – SELF STUDY ONLY – 08/11/17 (1.54 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Treatment Approaches using Processing Perspectives
- Improve self-regulation in children through our own paradigm shifts
- Ping + Ping + Ping = Frustration and dysregulation
- De-escalation strategies and precursers to problem-solving
- Behavioral and mindful intervention for dysregulation triggers
- Integration, meaning and perception
- Experience your own dsyregulation to sensory challenges
- Reduce sensory triggers
- Desensitize strategies to reset the “panic switch”
- Manage the environment to reduce sensory overload
- Incorporate language processing into our understanding of behavior
- Meaning = perception = reality = response
- Your emotional response to their language challenges
- Recognize, validate and problem-solve common language deficit triggers
- Social Pragmatics insight and behavior
Executive Functioning Deficits
- Impact of processing inconsistencies on daily functioning
- Experience how we might set kids up to fail without realizing it
- Problem-solving strategies to improve organization, working memory and meta-cognitive deficits
- Environments that manage fidgeting, restlessness and inattention and provide positive social-emotional regulation
- Roadblocks created by executive skills deficits
Perspective-Taking and Meaning
- The “Set-up”: Child’s expectation + delayed development = failure
- Develop appropriate expectations: Pitfalls and strengths of developmental models
- Strategies for triggering triggers
- Reinforcing desired behavior using Nurtured Heart Approach
- Create realistic expectations through better understanding of the child’s process
- Behavior modification and skills coaching: resetting and choices to improve self-regulation
- Environmental structures that regulates
- Empower children to improve self-regulation
- Cognitive restructuring to reduce tantrums and emotional dysregulation
- Reduce stressors
- Improve child’s acceptance and personal responsibility for behavior
- Create realistic expectations
- Learning/teaching flexibility
- Use language to self-regulate
- Movement and exercise to regulate the brain
Laura Ehlert, Psy.D., is a child clinical psychologist who has worked with children and adolescents with severe emotional/behavioral issues for over 30 years. She maintains a private practice in Burnsville, Minnesota where she specializes in working with clients who struggle with information, executive functioning and sensory processing deficits, and their associated emotional, behavioral and mental health issues. Dr. Ehlert has worked with thousands of youth in a variety of settings including hospitals, residential treatment centers, partial hospital programs, school day treatment and outpatient mental health settings. She holds a doctorate degree in clinical psychology where her training focuses on developmental issues of childhood, and child psychopathology issues.
Professionals who have worked with Dr. Ehlert in the past have often commented that the perspectives and interventions she offers succeeded where others have failed. All behavior has function and is goal driven. Therefore, our understanding from the child’s perspective and being able to collaborate with the child to better know what information they do or don’t have in any difficult situation, is vital. If you want to resolve the problem that is creating the difficult behavior, you must first understand what is behind that behavior.
Financial: Laura Ehlert maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Laura Ehlert has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Self-Regulation Strategies for Children with ADHD, High-Functioning Autism, Learning Disabilities or Sensory Disorders – Laura Ehlert Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Self-Regulation Strategies for Children with ADHD, High-Functioning Autism, Learning Disabilities or Sensory Disorders – Laura Ehlert Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Self-Regulation Strategies for Children with ADHD, High-Functioning Autism, Learning Disabilities or Sensory Disorders – Laura Ehlert Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Self-Regulation Strategies for Children with ADHD, High-Functioning Autism, Learning Disabilities or Sensory Disorders – Laura Ehlert Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Self-Regulation Strategies for Children with ADHD, High-Functioning Autism, Learning Disabilities or Sensory Disorders – Laura Ehlert Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Self-Regulation Strategies for Children with ADHD, High-Functioning Autism, Learning Disabilities or Sensory Disorders – Laura Ehlert Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Self-Regulation Strategies for Children with ADHD, High-Functioning Autism, Learning Disabilities or Sensory Disorders – Laura Ehlert Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.