Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Sensory Integration -Assessing and Treating Kids When Formal Testing Isn’t Possible – Susan B. Young Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Sensory Integration -Assessing and Treating Kids When Formal Testing Isn’t Possible by Susan B. Young,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Susan B. Young
- 5 Hours 46 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 11, 2018
Many of the children we work with are unable to take tests which require a good attention span and the ability to follow directions. These children may have ADD, ADHD or ASD. However, we need to be able to identify those deficits which are interfering with their ability to learn at school, participate in family activities and promote friendships.
Today you will expand your knowledge of sensory processing activities, and enhance your effectiveness to work with these children!
You will learn to identify which deficits have a sensory integration foundation, and thus be able to use treatment techniques to improve the quality of life for the kids you work with every day! In this workshop, I will teach you: how to identify behaviors which are sensory, determine underlying sensory systems which may be contributing to these behaviors, plan treatment strategies to help them more fully participate in school, community and home activities, and practice documenting your services.
|Manual (1.88 MB)||49 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Neurological Foundations of Sensory Integration
- Primary sensory systems in SI
- Receptors, neurological tracts and brain locations of sensory systems
- How is each system stimulated?
- Types of sensory integration dysfunction associated with each system
Clinical Observation and Interviews for Assessment
- Analyze case studies using a sensory integration frame of reference vs developmental or motor
- Distinguish between sensory-based and nonsensory-based behaviors
- Clustering observations of behavior into sensory processing categories
Develop Interview Questions
- Formulate questions for parents/teachers to gain sensory information
- Formulate questions related to participation in everyday life
- Clustering responses into “diagnostic groups”
Documentation for Maximum Reimbursement and Access to Services
- Write goals and objectives which enable access to services in schools and clinics
- Document progress in functional terms
- Write appropriate evaluation, progress and discharge reports
Design treatment sessions based on Ayres SI principles
- Analyze sensory aspects of therapy equipment
- Modify activities to match needs of the child
- Sensory diets for use at home and school
- Sensory stories – enhance child’s participation in daily activities
Susan B. Young, OTD, OTR/L, FAOTA, is a faculty member for the USC/WPS Sensory Integration and Praxis Test (SIPT) certification process. She was one of the original researchers for the SIPT under the supervision of Dr. A. Jean Ayres. She has many years of clinical practice including owning Children’s Therapy Group in Kansas City, a multidisciplinary private practice primarily serving children with sensory integration deficits. Dr. Young’s career includes director of OT and PT at Childrens Mercy Hospital, program director of the Occupational Therapy Program at Rockhurst University, and associate professor of OT at Belmont University.
She is an adjunct professor of OT at Belmont University. Graduate (MSOT and OTD) students have gained pediatric competence from Dr. Young’s expertise in the classroom and the lab experiences. She teaches workshops internationally as well as nationally. She is author of “Movement Is Fun”, a program of movement activities for preschool children based on sensory concepts.
Financial: Susan Young is an adjunct professor at Belmont University. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Susan Young is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association and Kansas Occupational Therapy Association.
Buy the Purchase Sensory Integration -Assessing and Treating Kids When Formal Testing Isn’t Possible – Susan B. Young Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Sensory Integration -Assessing and Treating Kids When Formal Testing Isn’t Possible – Susan B. Young Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Sensory Integration -Assessing and Treating Kids When Formal Testing Isn’t Possible – Susan B. Young Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Sensory Integration -Assessing and Treating Kids When Formal Testing Isn’t Possible – Susan B. Young Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Sensory Integration -Assessing and Treating Kids When Formal Testing Isn’t Possible – Susan B. Young Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Sensory Integration -Assessing and Treating Kids When Formal Testing Isn’t Possible – Susan B. Young Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Sensory Integration -Assessing and Treating Kids When Formal Testing Isn’t Possible – Susan B. Young Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.