Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Sensory Motor Play in Early Intervention-Improving Self-Regulation, Social Skills and Development – Robbie Levy Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Sensory Motor Play in Early Intervention-Improving Self-Regulation, Social Skills and Development by Robbie Levy,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Robbie Levy
- 5 Hours 38 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 14, 2018
- Improve student performance in executive function, pre-academics and motor skills
- Stop temper tantrums and meltdowns
- Decrease anxiety from sensory misinterpretations
- Help with smooth transitions
- Keep children on-task and focused
- Enhance sharing, turn-taking and general social skills
Join Robbie Levy, MA, OTR/L, and discover how sensory, motor and play activities impact self-regulation, social skills and development. Learn cutting-edge, brain-based information and techniques for kids who exhibit the following behaviors:
- Excessive temper tantrums and difficulty with transitions
- Unable to stay focused on people or activities
- Limited gross and fine motor skills
- Overly aggressive during play, limited sharing and turn-taking
- Distracted by background noises that others don’t seem to hear
- Anxious in crowds/large groups
- Overly fearful of swings and playground equipment
- Constant need to touch people or textures, even when it’s inappropriate to do so
- Doesn’t understand personal space
Through lecture, experiential activities, group and individual case studies, video and picture demonstration, you will come away with a “tool-box” full of activities and resources. Get your kids on a more powerful path to self-regulation and typical social and motor development!
|Manual (1.07 MB)||49 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Overview of Sensory Systems
- Emphasis on tactile, vestibular and proprioceptive
- Visual, auditory, olfactory, gustatory
- Body in space/body awareness
- Modulation – when is it a problem?
- Impact of Sensory on Behavior, Performance and Learning
- Attention, self-regulation, organization, executive function
- Motor output (gross, fine, handwriting)
- Activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Behavior, social skills and self-esteem
- Effective Intervention Strategies for:
- Use all 7 systems-we are more than just auditory and visual learners
- Modulation-characteristics of hyper and hypo systems
- Concentrate on foundation skills and deep pressure/heavy work
- Sensory Lifestyle/Toolbox – How to use what’s right there
- Sound therapies and music- utilizing what you hear to change behavior and performance
- Environmental modifications
- Interactive Metronome, Brain Gym and more
- Yoga, Pilates, Me Moves-How movement helps
- Breathing, oral-motor-using the ribcage and mouth to regulate
- Meltdowns-prevention and what to do if you can’t
- Transitions- how to help!
- Social stories, visual-cognitive strategies and more
- The 5 different types of play and their role in development
- Use “Theory of Mind” framework to facilitate play and regulation
- Enhancing independent play vs. adult/computer-directed play
- Activities to enhance creative play, ideation and planning abilities
- Activities to prepare for core curriculum goals in K and early elementary
Robbie Levy, MA, OTR/L, founded Dynamic Kids in 1998 and serves as the director/owner. Her practice includes experienced occupational, physical, speech and language therapists who address a variety of sensory, motor, behavioral, social and academic issues in children from birth to adolescence. She has supervised and trained hundreds of therapists and graduate students from a variety of universities and colleges. Dynamic Kids partnered with NYU in graduate research in OT looking at the impact of sensory processing on attention, arousal and organization in preschoolers. Levy has been a presenter at national AOTA and NYSOTA conventions as well as an AOTA proposal reviewer.
Levy is an experienced university educator as well having taught Pediatrics at NYU and an advanced master’s class in Developmental Disabilities. She has many advanced trainings and certifications including SIPT, Therapeutic Listening, NDT, Handwriting without Tears, Wilbarger Protocol, How Does Your Engine Run, Benbow and DIR- Floortime. She is honored to be a recipient of the 2015 award from Westchester Woman of Influence.
Financial: Roberta Levy is the Director/Owner of Dynamic Kids, Inc. She is the author of the Dynamic Kids Ask the Expert blog. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Roberta Levy has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Sensory Motor Play in Early Intervention-Improving Self-Regulation, Social Skills and Development – Robbie Levy Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Sensory Motor Play in Early Intervention-Improving Self-Regulation, Social Skills and Development – Robbie Levy Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Sensory Motor Play in Early Intervention-Improving Self-Regulation, Social Skills and Development – Robbie Levy Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Sensory Motor Play in Early Intervention-Improving Self-Regulation, Social Skills and Development – Robbie Levy Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Sensory Motor Play in Early Intervention-Improving Self-Regulation, Social Skills and Development – Robbie Levy Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Sensory Motor Play in Early Intervention-Improving Self-Regulation, Social Skills and Development – Robbie Levy Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Sensory Motor Play in Early Intervention-Improving Self-Regulation, Social Skills and Development – Robbie Levy Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.