Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma by Janina Fisher,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Janina Fisher
- 6 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 19, 2020
Shame often prevents your traumatized clients’ recovery and hampers their ability to find relief and perspective despite effective treatment. Feelings of worthlessness and inadequacy interfere with taking in positive experiences, leaving only hopelessness. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn effective experiential exercises drawn from Sensorimotor Psychotherapy from internationally renowned trauma expert Janina Fisher, Ph.D. Dr. Fisher will show you how to help clients relate to their symptoms with mindful dual awareness and curiosity rather than automatic acceptance. If you are frustrated with the lack of treatment success in your traumatized clients, this workshop will provide the solutions for long-term healing.
Despite your best efforts, unshakeable feelings of shame and self-hatred often undermine treatment: your clients repeatedly take two steps forward, then one step back. In this one of a kind workshop you will understand shame from a neurobiological perspective – as a survival strategy driving somatic responses of automatic obedience and total submission – enforced by the client’s punitive introspection.
With this recording, you will learn to integrate traditional psychodynamic and cognitive-behavioral techniques with Sensorimotor interventions that emphasize posture, movement and gesture. With these new techniques, issues of shame can become an avenue to transformation rather than a source of stuckness.
|Manual – Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma (2.03 MB)||34 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Neurobiology of Shame
- The role of shame in traumatic experience
- Shame as an animal defense survival response
- Effects of shame on autonomic arousal
- Why shame is so treatmentresistant
Shame and Attachment: Its Evolutionary Purpose
- Shame and the attachment system
- Rupture and repair in attachment formation
- What happens to shame without interpersonal repair
The Meaning of Shame in the Treatment of Trauma
- Disgust, degradation, and humiliation interpreted as “who I am”
- Cognitive schemas that exacerbate shame
- Internal working models predict the future and determine our actions
Treating Shame: Working from the “Bottom Up”
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy: Physiological state as the entry point for treatment
- Regulating shame states with somatic interventions
- Using mindfulness-based techniques to inhibit self-judgment
Healing Shame: Acceptance and Compassion
- Re-contextualizing shame as a younger self or part
- Dual awareness of who we are now and who we were then
- Getting to know our “selves”
- Bringing our adult capacity to our childhood vulnerability
Janina Fisher, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and former instructor at The Trauma Center, a research and treatment center founded by Bessel van der Kolk. Known as an expert on the treatment of trauma, Dr. Fisher has also been treating individuals, couples and families since 1980.
She is past president of the New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation, an EMDR International Association Credit Provider, Assistant Educational Director of the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, and a former Instructor, Harvard Medical School. Dr. Fisher lectures and teaches nationally and internationally on topics related to the integration of the neurobiological research and newer trauma treatment paradigms into traditional therapeutic modalities.
She is co-author with Pat Ogden of Sensorimotor Psychotherapy: Interventions for Attachment and Trauma (2015) and author of Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors: Overcoming Internal Self-Alienation (2017) and the forthcoming book, Working with the Neurobiological Legacy of Trauma (in press).
Financial: Janina Fisher is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Janina Fisher has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.