Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation -Improve Functional Outcomes and Reduce Readmissions – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Stroke Rehabilitation -Improve Functional Outcomes and Reduce Readmissions by Jonathan Henderson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jonathan Henderson
- 5 Hours 48 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 29, 2019
Learn how therapy can impact the lives of individuals in an effective stroke rehabilitation program. You will gain creative and evidence-based approaches to incorporate into your practice immediately. Master practical assessment tools and hands-on task-specific training to create patient-centered, impairment-based plans of care. Progress your interventions with gait training and balance and core strength training to improve upper and lower extremity functional improvement. Increase your reimbursement and decrease hospital readmission rates with improved clinical reasoning, appropriate goal setting, and applicable outcome measures.
|Manual – Stroke Rehabilitation (1.29 MB)||25 Pages||Available after Purchase|
BRAIN ANATOMY AND CEREBROVASCULAR ACCIDENT
- Prevalence of stroke
- Types of stroke
- Anatomy and cerebral blood flow
COMMON IMPAIRMENTS AND TREATMENTS
- Sensory and coordination
- Visual changes
- Synergies and motor recovery
- Weakness and reflexes
- Muscle tone and flaccidity
- Perception and cognition
- Postural control and balance
RECOVERY AFTER A STROKE
- Motor recovery
- Movement deficits
- Atypical movement
- Compensatory movements
FUNCTIONAL OUTCOME MEASURES
- Functional Independence Measure (FIM)
- Berg Balance Scale
- Timed Up and Go
GOAL SETTING AND DOCUMENTATION
- Keeping patient’s goals in mind
- Key terms to maximize reimbursement
- Showing patients progress through documentation
- Importance of frequency, intensity, type and time
- Motor function strategies
- Constraint Induced Movement Therapy
- Task-specific training
- Upper and lower extremities
- Gait and balance training
- Technological advances
- Clinical reasoning
- Postural control
- Balance training
- Handling to facilitate motor function/ response
- Handling to inhibit undesired responses
- Gait training
- Task-specific training
Bartlett NeuroRehab Physical Therapy
Jonathan Henderson, PT, DPT, C/NDT, is an expert in stroke rehabilitation, who brings a unique clinical eye to treating patients with neurological deficits, honed from his experience in both acute care and inpatient rehab settings. He maintains a busy outpatient clinical practice in Memphis, TN, which focuses on providing neurological and orthopedic care to older adults, and is a Credentialed Clinical Instructor (CCI) and has served as director of the Physical Therapist Assistant Program at Concorde Career College.
Dr. Henderson travels nationally to present seminars on stroke rehabilitation, and he is known for his dynamic, hands-on teaching style. He earned his Doctor of physical therapy from Alabama State University, and he is also certified in neuro-developmentaltreatment with a focus on stroke and brain injury rehab. He is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Neurodevelopmental Treatment Association (NDTA), and the American Academy of Physical Therapy. (AAPT).
Financial: Jonathan Henderson is owner of Bartlett NeuroRehab Physical Therapy. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jonathan Henderson is a member of the American Academy of Physical Therapy; the American Physical Therapy Association; and the Neuro Development Treatment Association.
Buy the Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation -Improve Functional Outcomes and Reduce Readmissions – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation -Improve Functional Outcomes and Reduce Readmissions – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation -Improve Functional Outcomes and Reduce Readmissions – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation -Improve Functional Outcomes and Reduce Readmissions – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation -Improve Functional Outcomes and Reduce Readmissions – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation -Improve Functional Outcomes and Reduce Readmissions – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation -Improve Functional Outcomes and Reduce Readmissions – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.