Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class-Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class-Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes by Jonathan Henderson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jonathan Henderson
- 5 Hours 38 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 04, 2019
Working with stroke patients is deeply meaningful and incredibly rewarding.
And you strive to help each patient who’s counting on you to facilitate improvements that will change their lives. But some patients are so impaired that treatment becomes overwhelming.
Others make exceptional gains in clinical settings, only to hit a wall in less controlled environments.
As time passes without results, even the most promising patient can feel the sun setting on the person she used to be, growing disengaged and depressed — convinced she can’t progress further with therapy.
If you’re not up to speed on the latest treatment strategies, she might be right.
Built on today’s best practices, this program will show how to apply effective techniques that completely redefine what’s possible for your patients!
Discover tools and strategies that have helped countless survivors leave their limitations behind, even 10 years post stroke.
Leave this one-of-a-kind training knowing that when your next patient tells you how she hopes to return to work or stay active with her grandkids, you’ll be able to confidently guide her toward rapid functional improvements with the best methods available in neurological rehab!
|Manual – Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class (1.7 MB)||34 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Hot Topics and Innovations in Stroke Rehabilitation
- How your patients can benefit from cutting edge research
Upgrade Your Assessment and Clinical Reasoning Skills
- Today’s best evaluations for:
- Sensory and coordination
- Visual changes
- Synergies and motor recovery
- Weakness and reflexes
- Muscle tone and flaccidity
- Perception and cognition
- Postural control
- Gait, balance and coordination
- Hands-on Lab
Revolutionize Your Rehab Toolbox
- Effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Ignite neuroplasticity for breakthrough results
- Restore functional strength more quickly
- Enhance function and multi-tasking ability
- Reduce spasticity
- Restore limb use
- Resolve impairments from a more functional, person-centered perspective
- Improve transfers with less strain
- Prevent falls with effective gait training
- Improve strength, balance and coordination
- Design a more effective home program
- Intensify therapy safely and effectively
- Re-engage difficult or depressed patients
- Hand-on Lab
Combine Techniques More effectively for Better Outcomes
- Practice integrating:
- Constraint-induced movement therapy
- Task-specific training
- Dual task interventions
- Neuro-developmental Treatment (NDT)
- Neuro-handling techniques
- Balance and gait training
- Postural control
- PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation)
- Functional activities
- Therapeutic exercise
- Technological advances
- Neuroplasticity-building interventions
- Hands-on Lab
Design Advanced, Innovative Plans of Care for Your Patients
- Comprehensive treatment strategies for specific impairments, including:
- Pusher syndrome
- Gait and mobility
- Decreased sensation
- Reduced flexibility
- Muscular weakness
- Hand-on Lab
Case Studies: Put Knowledge to Practice
- Case study 1: Correctly select the root cause of impairment
- Case study 2: Apply advanced gait training and multitasking techniques
- Case study 3: Re-engage a difficult or depressed patient
- Case study 4: Overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation
- Case study 5: Adjust your plan of care for technological advances
Don’t Leave the Money on the Table!
- Coding and billing updates
- Justify therapy with the right progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
Bartlett NeuroRehab Physical Therapy
Jonathan Henderson, PT, DPT, C/NDT, is an expert in stroke rehabilitation, who brings a unique clinical eye to treating patients with neurological deficits, honed from his experience in both acute care and inpatient rehab settings. He maintains a busy outpatient clinical practice in Memphis, TN, which focuses on providing neurological and orthopedic care to older adults, and is a Credentialed Clinical Instructor (CCI) and has served as director of the Physical Therapist Assistant Program at Concorde Career College.
Dr. Henderson travels nationally to present seminars on stroke rehabilitation, and he is known for his dynamic, hands-on teaching style. He earned his Doctor of physical therapy from Alabama State University, and he is also certified in neuro-developmentaltreatment with a focus on stroke and brain injury rehab. He is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Neurodevelopmental Treatment Association (NDTA), and the American Academy of Physical Therapy. (AAPT).
Financial: Jonathan Henderson is owner of Bartlett NeuroRehab Physical Therapy. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jonathan Henderson is a member of the American Academy of Physical Therapy; the American Physical Therapy Association; and the Neuro Development Treatment Association.
Buy the Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class-Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class-Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class-Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class-Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class-Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class-Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class-Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Jonathan Henderson Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.