Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Superheroes and Pop Culture in Therapy for Children and Adolescents – Sophia Ansari Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Superheroes and Pop Culture in Therapy for Children and Adolescents by Sophia Ansari,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sophia Ansari
- 6 Hours 24 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 07, 2018
Imagine if kids and adolescents had superpowers to help them overcome their mental health issues. What would their superpowers be? How would you help them use these powers?
Perhaps the notion isn’t as unbelievable as it seems. Like many children, our best-known superheroes are often impacted by abuse, divorce, loss, isolation, anger and their accompanying mental health challenges. And like many superheroes, kids who struggle with psychological issues can often harness incredible inner strength. Your clients’ “powers” may already lay inside of them waiting to be discovered.
This recording will teach you to find your clients strengths, cultivate and enhance their inner resources, build on their best qualities, improve their resiliency, and help them change their worldview with a fun and engaging therapeutic approach centered around superhero mythology and popular culture!
Learn specific strategies to incorporate the superhero metaphor and the power of story-telling into evidence-based modalities of treatment including: play therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Behavior Therapy, Interpersonal Psychotherapy and Bibliotherapy. Hands on guidance will give you the tools you need to bring about self-awareness and change with kids facing trauma, anxiety, depression and disruptive behavior problems.
Benefits of Watching:
- Build trust, security, and emotional vocabulary through the language of superheroes
- Techniques to promote engagement in the therapeutic process
- Assessment strategies that help kids identify their strengths and recognize the advocates in their lives
- Interventions that offer clients a safe psychological distance from traumatic events
- A framework that encourages young people to open-up about their problems
- Creative tools for direct and indirect teaching
|Seminar Manual (19.81 MB)||175 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 06/07/18 (0.03 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Why Superheroes? Clinically Relevant Themes in Comic books, Movies and TV Shows
- The rise of superheroes in therapy
- ”Geek Therapy” and geek culture
- The latest research on geek therapy in mental health
- Therapeutic alliance: Build trust, security, and vocabulary through their interests
Assessment Tools: Harnessing the “Superpowers” of Passion, Purpose and Playfulness
- Exploratory questions
- Strengths-spotting survey and activities
- Promote engagement with “Fantasy” exercises
- Draw a superhero to assess coping strategies
- Identify resources and obstacles with superhero gadget interventions
- The sidekick intervention – identify advocates in kid’s lives
Treat Trauma through the Filter of Comic Books
- Modalities – CBT, Bibliotherapy, Play Therapy, ACT and more
- Comic books and trauma narratives – help clients share trauma
- Choosing the appropriate story for the situation
- Talking about trauma through the filter of comics
- Trigger identification and coping skills exercises
- The Bat Signal/Utility Belt exercise
- Moving stories technique – Sandtray play
Help Kids and Adolescents Face Anxiety Like a Superhero
- Modalities – CBT, ACT, Exposure Therapy and Behavior Therapy
- Labeling our villains – help kids understand how anxiety is affecting their lives
- Build your clients readiness to face their worries and fears
- Create a safe distance from fears
- Heroes have dysfunctional behavior and cognitive distortions too
- Relating anxiety reduction techniques to superheroes
- Improve self-esteem and decrease anxiety with Spiderman
- Guided imagery with the Batmobile
Depression: Manage Change, Conflict and Grief After Loss
- Modalities – Interpersonal Psychotherapy, CBT, ACT, Bibliotherapy
- How relatable characters and situations from fantasy can be incorporated into therapy for clients facing:
- Social isolation
- Conflicts in relationships
- Grief after loss
- Superhero mindfulness techniques for self-compassion
- Harry Potter in the treatment of grieving children and adolescents
Disruptive Behavior Problems: Strategies to Reduce Disruptive Behavior Using Action Figures, TV Shows and More
- Modalities – Behavior Therapy, Play Therapy
- Facilitate self-awareness through “personal archetypes”
- Goal setting with the “superhero journey” metaphor
- Use the Hulk in play therapy to teach behavior management skills
- Level Up – how to use gaming metaphors in goal evaluation
- Directive and non-directive play strategies to promote positive behavioral change
Sophia Ansari, LPCC, RPT, is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Registered Play Therapist, author, educator, and co-founder of the Let’s Play Therapy Institute. She has worked with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. She provides workshops on play therapy to mental health professionals and educates parents and teachers on the importance of play as it relates to development and learning in the school setting.
She is a passionate research trainer who has bridged her knowledge of neuroscience and creative therapies to provide in-depth and highly experiential trainings.
Sophia co-hosts Hero Nation, a podcast on the Geek Therapy Network, which celebrates diversity in the media and explores how to use geek culture in therapy.
Sophia earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Wright State University and her Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling from the University of Cincinnati.
Financial: Sophia Ansari has an employment relationship with the Let’s Play Therapy Institute. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sophia Ansari is a member of the Association for Play Therapy.
Buy the Purchase Superheroes and Pop Culture in Therapy for Children and Adolescents – Sophia Ansari Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Superheroes and Pop Culture in Therapy for Children and Adolescents – Sophia Ansari Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Superheroes and Pop Culture in Therapy for Children and Adolescents – Sophia Ansari Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Superheroes and Pop Culture in Therapy for Children and Adolescents – Sophia Ansari Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Superheroes and Pop Culture in Therapy for Children and Adolescents – Sophia Ansari Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Superheroes and Pop Culture in Therapy for Children and Adolescents – Sophia Ansari Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Superheroes and Pop Culture in Therapy for Children and Adolescents – Sophia Ansari Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.