Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner Course just 45USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls by Ralph Dehner,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Ralph Dehner
- 4 Hours 22 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 29, 2020
Due to the high risks of falls in the elderly, rehab professions must explore effective, proven methods that decrease the risk for falls. Tai Chi combines low-impact exercises you can easily use safely with patients. The practice puts profound emphasis on breathing, relaxing, and focusing the mind in specific postures. Benefits include improving flexibility/balance to prevent falls, reducing stress/anxiety, strengthening the cardiovascular system, decreasing chronic pain and recovering from injuries/surgeries faster.
Using a combination of clinical therapy skills, personal training experience, and expertise in Tai Chi, Ralph will equip you with the relevant tools and techniques to incorporate into your patients’ treatment plans. Adding this reimbursable therapy to your toolbox will immediately enable you to provide an additional modality to enhance patients’ stability, flexibility, core strength, posture, balance, and coordination.
This training opportunity is a MUST if you work with patients who need easily adaptable and non-invasive exercises—and an opportunity to practice Tai Chi.
|Manual – Tai Chi (2 MB)||22 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Relevancy of Tai Chi in the Clinical Setting
- History of Tai Chi
- Different styles
- Clinical applications
- Link between chronic arthritis pain and fall risk
- International fall reduction directly related to Tai Chi programs
Applying the Movements
- Sun, Yang, and Chen styles of Tai Chi
- Strengthen flexibility, core and balance
- Therapeutic benefits
Ralph Dehner, COTA, CPT, is a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) and a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), his clinical experience includes rehabilitation and injury prevention through behavior modification, exercise, work simplification, and functional activity. Mr. Dehner started studying internal martial arts in the early 1970s and is a Certified Master/Trainer for Dr. Paul Lam’s Tai Chi for Health programs in the USA. In addition, he is certified as an instructor for such courses as Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention, Tai Chi for Diabetes, Tai Chi for Osteoporosis, Tai Chi for Back Pain, and Tai Chi for Rehabilitation. Mr. Dehner has taught both Qi Gong and Tai Chi in hospitals, cancer centers, nursing homes, senior centers, integrative medicine centers, and mental health facilities. In conjunction with his vast experience, he has presented several conferences, such as the National Autism Conference, National Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Conference, the Inaugural International Tai Chi for Health Conference (Seoul, So. Korea). Mr. Dehner is also an experienced program developer who has produced and presented training courses on such topics as fall prevention, Tai Chi for OTs, and integrative medicine in mental health. He received his BS in Holistic Studies with a concentration in Wellness Management from Union Institute and University. Mr. Dehner is a member of the Ohio Occupational Therapy Association, American Council on Exercise, International Association of Reiki, and Tai Chi for Health Community of America and the Tai Chi for Health Institute.
In addition, Mr. Dehner is a two-time past recipient of a merit award from the Ohio Occupational Therapy Association for “Excellence in Continuing Education.”
Financial: Ralph Dehner has an employment relationship with Mighty Vine Wellness Club. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Ralph Dehner is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association; the American Council on Exercise; International Association of Reiki; and Tai Chi for Health Community of America.
Buy the Purchase Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner Course just 45USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner Course just 45USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner Course just 45USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner Course just 45USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner Course just 45USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner Course just 45USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner Course just 45USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.