Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Take the ‘Enemy’ out of Frenemy -Tools to Help Girls Solve Relational Aggression and Build Healthy Friendships – Susan Fee Course just 45USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Take the ‘Enemy’ out of Frenemy -Tools to Help Girls Solve Relational Aggression and Build Healthy Friendships by Susan Fee,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Susan Fee
- 2 Hours 48 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 20, 2020
Helping girls learn how to navigate friendships can be rewarding, but also time-consuming and emotionally exhausting for the clinician. The school environment is the most common arena for relational aggression to develop. Something as simple as choosing partners for a project, finding a seat on the bus or lunchroom, or playing at recess can erupt in drama. Pile on parent involvement and social media and situations can exponentially escalate.
Signs of relational aggression can manifest in several ways: increased conflict, social isolation, poor grades, decreased concentration, physical complaints of nausea, headaches, changes in weight, digestive problems, and sleep disturbance. Symptoms can develop into depression, anxiety, self-harm, and eating disorders.
Watch this recording and you’ll learn:
- Interventions to make individual sessions or groups more effective for each age and stage
- Skill-building activities that are visual, interactive, and memorable beyond talking and processing feelings
- Tools to teach girls how to regulate emotions, manage conflict, practice assertive communication, and improve stress management
- Strategies to reduce the negative impact of comments adult make and the way they respond (or don’t)
You’ll receive reproducible handouts, scripts and prompts, step-by-step intervention instructions, and examples of parent coaching sessions and will be equipped to teach girls the skills to manage conflict and form healthy bonds, thereby improving their mental health!
|Manual – Take the ‘Enemy’ Out of Frenemy (6.1 MB)||60 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Interpreting Overt and Covert Behaviors
- Gender communication styles and friendship roles: Developmental stages
- Behaviors of healthy relationships and trust development
- Clinical implications of anxiety, depression, self-harm, and eating disorders
- Adolescent brain development and hormonal changes
- Impact of social media as it relates to relational aggression
Cliques and Group Dynamics
- Common roles and behaviors in cliques
- Adult pitfalls and approaches to manage negative behaviors
- Solution-focused interventions to address conflict: Exercises and reproducible handouts
- Conversation strategies to increase assertiveness
- Passive, aggressive, and passive-aggressive communication styles: Role play examples
Coping Strategies for Relational Aggression
- Cultivate strengths during adversity to manage feelings of loneliness, isolation, anxiety, and depression
- Build awareness of brain/body development and physical manifestations of anxiety
- Teach signs of healthy friendships
Parent/Family Support for Girls
- Communication techniques to foster self-esteem
- Psycho-educational resources and exercises
- Should you ever call the other parent?
- Enabling versus supportive behavior
- Modeling friendship skills and social “homework”
Susan Fee, M.Ed., NCC, LMHC, is a national speaker and author in private practice. She developed Circle of F.R.I.E.N.D.S., a curriculum and facilitator’s guide, to teach girls ages 8-14 how to build healthy friendships through assertive communication, conflict resolution, and resiliency. Susan has provided training on relational aggression for students, educational faculty, parents, and mental health professionals for the last 15 years, including 10 years speaking at the American Camp Association conference.
In 2016, she delivered a TEDxWWU talk on relational aggression. Susan is passionate about the use of storytelling in mental health and is the director of “The Brainchronicles,” a storytelling show for NAMI of Washington State. She’s a regular Seattle MOTH StorySLAM winner and has been featured on The Moth Radio Hour. Susan is a member of the American Counseling Association and board member of Washington Mental Health Counselor Association.
Financial: Susan Fee is the owner of Susan Fee & Associates, LLC. Ms. Fee receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sarah Benton is a member of the American Counseling Association. Ms. Fee is a board member for the Washington Mental Health Counselor Association.
Buy the Purchase Take the ‘Enemy’ out of Frenemy -Tools to Help Girls Solve Relational Aggression and Build Healthy Friendships – Susan Fee Course just 45USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Take the ‘Enemy’ out of Frenemy -Tools to Help Girls Solve Relational Aggression and Build Healthy Friendships – Susan Fee Course just 45USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Take the ‘Enemy’ out of Frenemy -Tools to Help Girls Solve Relational Aggression and Build Healthy Friendships – Susan Fee Course just 45USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Take the ‘Enemy’ out of Frenemy -Tools to Help Girls Solve Relational Aggression and Build Healthy Friendships – Susan Fee Course just 45USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Take the ‘Enemy’ out of Frenemy -Tools to Help Girls Solve Relational Aggression and Build Healthy Friendships – Susan Fee Course just 45USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Take the ‘Enemy’ out of Frenemy -Tools to Help Girls Solve Relational Aggression and Build Healthy Friendships – Susan Fee Course just 45USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Take the ‘Enemy’ out of Frenemy -Tools to Help Girls Solve Relational Aggression and Build Healthy Friendships – Susan Fee Course just 45USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.