Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Tapping into Energy Psychology Approaches for Trauma & Anxiety – Robert Schwarz Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Tapping into Energy Psychology Approaches for Trauma & Anxiety by Robert Schwarz,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Robert Schwarz
- 6 Hours 35 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 22, 2016
If you are a therapist who treats trauma, anxiety and even has little to no experience with these treatment approaches and you want to discover if these approaches are right for you and your clients, this recording is for you!
Learn the latest techniques from expert, author, & Executive Director of the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) Robert Schwarz!
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Tapas Acupressure Technique (TAT)
- Comprehensive Energy Psychology (CEP)
Energy Psychology (EP) Approaches, most commonly known as “tapping” on acupuncture points, have a rapidly growing base of research evidence and an even more rapidly growing list of followers, clinicians and clients. Research suggests that EP approaches may be twice as effective and work in half the time in treating PTSD in veterans. Discover skills to work with both the mind and body of clients who have experienced trauma, anxiety and a variety of other problems driven by negative affect and negative beliefs.
Known for his ability to pack workshops with tons of clinical skills and to help therapists integrate skills across different domains, Dr. Robert Schwarz is one of the country’s leading experts on Energy Psychology, especially for trauma and anxiety. This workshop will rapidly teach you the history, theory and research in the field and contains considerable experiential learning of different energy psychology methods — all within an integrated body mind approach.
- Rapid, deep and lasting relief to clients
- State-of-the-art therapy using the mind-body connection
- Treat aspects of PTSD in 6 sessions or less
- Understand that the therapeutic relationship is necessary, but not always sufficient for true healing
- Enjoy using active and focused therapeutic approaches with their clients
- Want to significantly increase the value of your practice by providing a service for which clients are willing to pay out-of-pocket
|Manual (3.29 MB)||30 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Body-Mind Approaches to Human Problems
- The Energy Systems
- Integrate Energy Approaches with Neuroscience
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Polyvagal theory
- Amygdala modulated alarm reactions
- Integrating EP with
- Overall systems approach to psychology and psychotherapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- Review of Research: Does the research support the clinical claims?
- Deconstruct DSM® Diagnosis into treatable components
- Deconstruct beliefs, schemas, and patterns
- Eliciting specific events that support beliefs and schemas
- Body-feedback approaches to assessment to identify
- Unconscious blocks
- Limiting beliefs
- Energetic disturbances
- Isolate “mind” components of “physical problems”
- How to use EP within the tri-phasic model of trauma treatment
- Specific energy treatment approaches
- TAT basics
- EFT basics
- Chakra basics
- CEP basics
- Correct affect dysregulation
- Treat trauma based symptoms such as flashbacks
- Reduce anxiety, anger, cravings
- Treating negative thoughts and beliefs
- Reducing “resistance” and improve “low motivation” for change
- Approaches to increase boundaries
- Tailor treatment to specific needs and circumstances of each client
- EP approaches to for self-care and stress management
- Palliative treatment approaches of here and now symptoms
- Teach EP approaches to clients as self-help skills
- Deeper treatment of underlying specific events
- Yin and Yang: “masculine and “feminine” EP approaches
- EP approaches for children and learning issues
- EP approaches for couples.
- Limits and ethical considerations using EP
Psychologist, Consultant, Coach, Speaker and Trainer
Robert Schwarz, PsyD, DCEP has been a practicing psychologist for 29 years. He is a clinical member of AAMFT, an approved ASCH consultant in hypnosis; and he has been involved with Energy Psychology since 1995. He is diagnostically trained in Thought Field Therapy. He is a diplomat in Comprehensive Energy Psychology. He is the executive director of the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) and was the chief architect of ACEP’s making it possible for psychologists to get CE credits for Energy Psychology training. Dr. Schwarz is the author of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: a clinician’s guide (1991); Tools for Transforming Trauma (2002), one of the first trauma books to describe Energy Psychology approaches, as well as We’re No Fun Anymore: Cultivating Joyful Marriages Through the Power of Play. He has organized the last 7 international conferences on Energy Psychology and taught workshops throughout the United States, Canada and Brazil.
Financial: Robert Schwarz has an employment relationship with ACEP (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology). He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Robert Schwarz is a clinical member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy.
Buy the Purchase Tapping into Energy Psychology Approaches for Trauma & Anxiety – Robert Schwarz Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Tapping into Energy Psychology Approaches for Trauma & Anxiety – Robert Schwarz Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Tapping into Energy Psychology Approaches for Trauma & Anxiety – Robert Schwarz Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Tapping into Energy Psychology Approaches for Trauma & Anxiety – Robert Schwarz Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Tapping into Energy Psychology Approaches for Trauma & Anxiety – Robert Schwarz Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Tapping into Energy Psychology Approaches for Trauma & Anxiety – Robert Schwarz Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Tapping into Energy Psychology Approaches for Trauma & Anxiety – Robert Schwarz Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.