Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Telehealth and DBT -Best Practices, Essential Skills, and Ensuring Safety – Lane Pederson Course just 45USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Telehealth and DBT -Best Practices, Essential Skills, and Ensuring Safety by Lane Pederson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Lane Pederson
- 2 Hours 41 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 23, 2020
In this uncertain time, our DBT clients with serious and persistent mental illness need our help more than ever. Yet many of our most vulnerable clients cannot access vital services, making telehealth a literal lifeline.
Yet questions remain: How do therapists take an organized treatment like DBT and use it in a new service delivery? What DBT skills and interventions are most essential? And how do we address safety concerns remotely?
Join Dr. Lane Pederson to get the answers and best practices you need to navigate these unchartered waters.
This recording includes FREE handouts and worksheets.
|Manual – Telehealth and DBT (8.1 MB)||100 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Telehealth Best Practices
- Level of Care concerns
- When Telehealth is the option
- Evidence-based practice guidelines
Delivering the Essentials of DBT
- Maintaining structure and predictability
- Use of the dairy card and daily schedule
- Balancing acceptance and change strategies
- Core skills to use during a time of social distancing
Managing Safety Concerns
- Assessment and intervention challenges
- Making (and following) a plan
- Using contingency management
- Role of Consultation
Consultation and Therapy
Lane Pederson Psy.D, LP, has provided Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) training and consultation to over 10,000 professionals in the United States, Australia, South Africa, Dubai, Canada, and Mexico through his training and consultation company, Lane Pederson and Associates, LLC (www.DrLanePederson.com). A real world practitioner, Dr. Pederson co-owns Mental Health Systems, PC (MHS), one of the largest DBT-specialized practices in the United States with four clinic locations in Minnesota (www.mhs-dbt.com). At MHS Dr. Pederson has developed DBT programs for adolescents, adults, people with dual disorders, and people with developmental disabilities. He has served as clinical and training directors, has directed practice-based clinical outcome studies, and has overseen the care of thousands of clients in need of intensive outpatient services.
Dr. Pederson’s DBT publications include The Expanded Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training Manual, 2nd Edition: DBT for Self-Help and Individual & Group Treatment Settings (PESI, 2017); Dialectical Behavior Therapy: A Contemporary Guide for Practitioners (Wiley, 2015); Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training for Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment Settings (PESI, 2013) and The DBT Deck for Clients and Therapists: 101 Mindful Practices to Manage Distress, Regulate Emotions & Build Better Relationships (PESI, 2019).
Notable organizations he has trained for include Walter Reed National Military Hospital, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the Ontario Psychological Association, the Omid Foundation, and Psychotherapy Networker. He has provided DBT training for community mental health agencies, chemical dependency treatment centers, hospital and residential care settings, and to therapists in forensic settings. Dr. Pederson also co-owns Acacia Therapy and Health Training (www.AcaciaTraining.co.za) in South Africa. Dr. Pederson currently serves on the advisory board for the doctorial counseling program at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and is a peer reviewer for Forensic Scholars Today.
Lane Pederson is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organization.
Financial: Lane Pederson maintains a private practice. He is an author for PESI Publishing & Media and receives royalties. Dr. Pederson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lane Pederson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Telehealth and DBT -Best Practices, Essential Skills, and Ensuring Safety – Lane Pederson Course just 45USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Telehealth and DBT -Best Practices, Essential Skills, and Ensuring Safety – Lane Pederson Course just 45USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Telehealth and DBT -Best Practices, Essential Skills, and Ensuring Safety – Lane Pederson Course just 45USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Telehealth and DBT -Best Practices, Essential Skills, and Ensuring Safety – Lane Pederson Course just 45USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Telehealth and DBT -Best Practices, Essential Skills, and Ensuring Safety – Lane Pederson Course just 45USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Telehealth and DBT -Best Practices, Essential Skills, and Ensuring Safety – Lane Pederson Course just 45USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Telehealth and DBT -Best Practices, Essential Skills, and Ensuring Safety – Lane Pederson Course just 45USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.