Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Telehealth for Rehab-Improve Access & Quality of Care Wherever You Are – Donald L. Hayes Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Telehealth for Rehab-Improve Access & Quality of Care Wherever You Are by Donald L. Hayes,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Donald L. Hayes
- 5 Hours 55 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 07, 2019
Telehealth for rehabilitation is the way therapy is moving, especially for patients who are in rural settings and out of coverage for home health agencies. But many therapists find telehealth to be too challenging, wondering how to examine the patient correctly, provide manual therapy or basic treatment, how to get reimbursed, and build trust with patients. Some see it as a threat to their job security, thinking they’ll soon be replaced.
Instead of seeing tele-rehabilitation as a threat to your job security or as a delivery service with too many challenges, make it an opportunity to gain access to more patients and increase demand for your therapy, all while continuing to provide quality care wherever you and your patients are. Be ahead of the curve before it becomes even more widely used!
Learn all the ins and outs from the course presenter, who has been at the forefront of the cutting edge of telehealth for several years. You’ll learn how to increase your care with patients from afar by incorporating motivational interviewing techniques to better assess the problem and to build trust; teach self-mobilization techniques to your patients; provide exciting treatments to address musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiopulmonary, and various other conditions while enhancing the patient’s participation in therapy.
Learn how to bill and what software is available to increase accessibility. Your presenter will walk you through some real-life case examples so you can see how it works, from start to finish.
Be ahead of the telehealth curve. Gain confidence in using this delivery system in the most effective way so you can expand your practice now and still provide the best quality of care.
|Manual – Telehealth for Rehab (1.6 MB)||109 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Telehealth For Rehabilitation
How to Provide Service Wherever Your Patients Are
- What does the literature tell us about telehealth care vs traditional therapy?
- How it’s just as effective for your patients
- Various types of tele-rehabilitation
- Synchronous format – live interaction via video
- Asynchronous format – transfer of information electronically
- Rehab technician present – mix of the two
How to Get Started – From Start to Finish
- Set-up tele-rehab visit
- Emergency plan
- Ensure privacy and consent
- Deliver HIPA-complaint care
- Software built for telehealth
- What do current state regulations say?
- How do you select patients?
- Increase your network and referral base
- Billing and reimbursement strategies
- How to overcome the barriers that exist
- Advantages to tele-rehabilitation over traditional therapy
Get the Most Out of Interviewing Your Patients
Improve Your Assessment Skills
- How to ask better questions to get better answers
- Build rapport with your patients without being face-to-face
Assess and Treat Various Conditions With Telehealth
- Conduct telehealth exam and treatment planning for:
- Manual interventions
- LAB: patient interview and examination
- Conduct telehealth exam and treatment planning for:
- Parkinson’s disease
- LAB: gait and balance
- Conduct telehealth exam and treatment planning for
- Getting vitals
Other Important Elements and Deficits to Consider
- ADL training and home safety evaluation
- Chronic pain
- Wheelchair positioning
- Treating cognition
Telehealth for Rehabilitation in Action
Future of Tele-Rehabilitation
Where Are We Headed, and How You Can Take Advantage Now?
- Continual ways tele-rehab evolves
- How to be successful using tele-rehabilitation
Donald Hayes, PT, GTC, has been on the cutting-edge of telehealth in rehab for the past few years. As a physical therapist at the VA hospital in Des Moines, Iowa, Don worked on an award-winning tele-rehabilitation team to connect homebound veterans in rural settings to outpatient clinics and home health service via telehealth. He is also a member of the APTA’s frontiers in Research, Science, and Technology (FiRST).
His knowledge and passion for telehealth can be seen in the various articles he has authored or co-authored as well as the presentation that was featured at AOTA’s annual conference in 2017. Don earned his undergraduate degree in biology from the University of Northern Iowa in 1996 and his physical therapy degree from the University of Missouri in 2005.
Financial: Donald Hayes has an employment relationship with the VA hospital in Iowa. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Donald Hayes is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association.
Buy the Purchase Telehealth for Rehab-Improve Access & Quality of Care Wherever You Are – Donald L. Hayes Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Telehealth for Rehab-Improve Access & Quality of Care Wherever You Are – Donald L. Hayes Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Telehealth for Rehab-Improve Access & Quality of Care Wherever You Are – Donald L. Hayes Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Telehealth for Rehab-Improve Access & Quality of Care Wherever You Are – Donald L. Hayes Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Telehealth for Rehab-Improve Access & Quality of Care Wherever You Are – Donald L. Hayes Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Telehealth for Rehab-Improve Access & Quality of Care Wherever You Are – Donald L. Hayes Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Telehealth for Rehab-Improve Access & Quality of Care Wherever You Are – Donald L. Hayes Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.