Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Telehealth for Teens, Parents and Groups -Art Therapy Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Depression – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes Course just 45USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Telehealth for Teens, Parents and Groups -Art Therapy Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Depression by Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes
- 2 Hours
- Audio and Video
- May 01, 2020
Join Pamela Malkoff Hayes, who has over 15 years of experience with teletherapy, to learn simple and approachable art therapy techniques to assess and treat clients.
Pamela will show you fresh new strategies to engage even your most difficult and challenging clients and groups to identify and express emotions and manage negative thoughts and feelings such as:
- Catastrophizing Negative self-talk Trauma
- Anxiety, worry and panic loneliness in isolation
Through case studies, art experientials, and demonstrations you will help clients learn to tolerate frustration and sit with uncomfortable feelings, moving them toward a place of acceptance and gratitude.
Pamela will clearly explain the laws and regulations of facilitating online therapy in ethical and practical ways.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain new and unique interventions and feel comfortable providing online therapy to your clients!
|Manual – Telehealth for Teens, Parents and Groups (11.66 MB)||32 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA credit – Self-Study Only (64.4 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Building Online Therapeutic Skills
- Create a safe place for you and client while online
- Providing clear Instructions and gathering materials
- Setting limits and expectations
Tele Art Therapy Interventions
- Teens, Individuals, Parents and Groups – Includes case studies
- Fears and anxiety of unknown
- Processing panic attacks
- Responding to past and current trauma
- Connecting and finding support while isolated
Telehealth – Websites, Platforms and Applications
- Platforms that are HIPAA Regulated and Confidential
- Platforms that are NOT HIPAA Regulated and Confidential
- The laws and ethics
- Maintain a consistent and reliable income while working remotely
Pamela Malkoff Hayes, LMFT, ATR-BC, is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in the state of California and a Registered and Board Certified Art Therapist with the American Art Therapy Association (AATA). Her specialties include: alcohol and drug addictions, relationship and parenting, depression and anxiety, grief, LGBTQ, gender identity and sexuality. She is also a court certified Sexual Abuse Evaluator and trained in Hypnotherapy, Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) and Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT).
Over the course of her 25+ year career she has worked in schools, hospitals, prison, foster and residential care, and private practice. She is a noted speaker and educator, lecturing throughout the United States. She has taught art therapy courses at Philips Graduate University, Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), and Chicago School for Professional Psychology. She has written several books and produced DVDs on Art Therapy. She stars in the video podcast, “3 Minute Art Therapy”, and was recently featured on “The Science of Happiness/SoulPancake” as the expert Art Therapist.
Ms. Hayes lives in Los Angeles where she has a private practice and provides Art Therapy groups to multiple agencies. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts from Parsons School of Design in New York, NY and Otis/Parsons in Los Angeles, CA and a Graduate Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and Art Therapy from The Notre Dame de Namur University in Belmont, CA.
Financial: Pamela Malkoff Hayes is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Pamela Malkoff Hayes has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Telehealth for Teens, Parents and Groups -Art Therapy Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Depression – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes Course just 45USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Telehealth for Teens, Parents and Groups -Art Therapy Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Depression – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes Course just 45USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Telehealth for Teens, Parents and Groups -Art Therapy Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Depression – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes Course just 45USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Telehealth for Teens, Parents and Groups -Art Therapy Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Depression – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes Course just 45USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Telehealth for Teens, Parents and Groups -Art Therapy Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Depression – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes Course just 45USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Telehealth for Teens, Parents and Groups -Art Therapy Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Depression – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes Course just 45USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Telehealth for Teens, Parents and Groups -Art Therapy Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Depression – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes Course just 45USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.