Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Telehealth Meets Play Therapy -Treating Children and Adolescents in a Virtual Setting – Cheryl Catron, Sophia Ansari Course just 54USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Telehealth Meets Play Therapy -Treating Children and Adolescents in a Virtual Setting by Cheryl Catron, Sophia Ansari,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cheryl Catron | Sophia Ansari
- 2 Hours 50 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 08, 2020
You have the clinical skill set to work with children and adolescents in your office. But are you confident in how you can translate those skills to a virtual setting?
Packed with over creative interventions and insights, this 3-hour recording is sure to leave you inspired and full of ideas for your next tele-session, including how you can:
- Set up a space that is welcoming and therapeutic (yes, even for virtual offices!)
- Engage and connect with all kids, including those who are non-verbal and/or hesitant
- Cultivate the neurological benefits of attunement, co-regulation, and trust
- Troubleshoot common barriers to effective treatment
- Creatively include caregivers to extend support between sessions
- And more!
Don’t miss this must-watch recording for anyone working with children and adolescents – purchase today!
|Manual – Telehealth Meets Play Therapy (32.2 MB)||175 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Optimizing Your Telehealth Sessions from the Start
Setting up your space (and why it matters)
Preparation for virtual sessions
- Games that require little-to-no material
- Planning ahead for connectivity disruption
- Boundaries and child-centered limit setting
How to structure a teletherapy session
Adjusting expectations and outcome
Creative Teleplay Interventions for your Virtual Toolbox
Demonstrations and resources, including:
- Movement and regulation
- Creative and expressive arts
- Interactive choice boards, like PPT
- Games, LEGO®, and other play techniques
- Child Parent Relationship Therapy (CPRT)
- Mindfulness techniques
- And more!
Troubleshooting Common Scenarios
What to do when: Resistance, hyperactivity, limit testing, crisis intervention, and more
Teleplay with non-verbal children
Clinician self-care (screen time is exhausting!)
Cheryl Catron, M.Ed., LPCC-S, RPT-S, is a long-time educator and mental health clinician who has over 19 years serving students with a wide variety of academic and mental health needs. In her most recent role as a school-based mental health clinician, she provided therapy and support services for K-5 students with differing clinical issues including depression, anxiety, social skills, ADHD, and Oppositional Defiant Disorder. In addition to this, Ms. Catron also served as a consultant for and collaborator with teachers, paraprofessionals and other school staff members. Drawing on her experience as a teacher, school counselor, and mental health clinician, Ms. Catron provided insightful guidance to develop and implement effective classroom-based strategies that facilitate improved behavioral and academic performance for students with a variety of needs including giftedness, learning disabilities, and emotional and behavioral disturbances.
Cheryl is licensed as both a Professional Clinical Counselor and Supervisor in the state of Ohio and a Registered Play Therapist and Supervisor through The Association for Play Therapy. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Secondary Education and her Master of Education degree in School Counseling & Professional Counseling from Ohio University.
She and her husband have recently founded a nonprofit organization, Foothold International, that serves indigenous communities in Kenya, East Africa. Ms. Catron is collaborating with the local government to develop community mental health response systems as well as trauma sensitivity to their outreach programs. She provides mental health training to teachers, health workers, and law enforcement personnel.
Financial: Cheryl Catron has an employment relationship with Foothold International. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Cheryl Catron has a family member who was diagnosed with juvenile bipolar disorder.
Sophia Ansari, LPCC, RPT, is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Registered Play Therapist, author, educator, and co-founder of the Let’s Play Therapy Institute. She has worked with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. She provides workshops on play therapy to mental health professionals and educates parents and teachers on the importance of play as it relates to development and learning in the school setting.
She is a passionate research trainer who has bridged her knowledge of neuroscience and creative therapies to provide in-depth and highly experiential trainings.
Sophia co-hosts Hero Nation, a podcast on the Geek Therapy Network, which celebrates diversity in the media and explores how to use geek culture in therapy.
Sophia earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Wright State University and her Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling from the University of Cincinnati.
Financial: Sophia Ansari has an employment relationship with the Let’s Play Therapy Institute. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sophia Ansari is a member of the Association for Play Therapy.
Buy the Purchase Telehealth Meets Play Therapy -Treating Children and Adolescents in a Virtual Setting – Cheryl Catron, Sophia Ansari Course just 54USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Telehealth Meets Play Therapy -Treating Children and Adolescents in a Virtual Setting – Cheryl Catron, Sophia Ansari Course just 54USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Telehealth Meets Play Therapy -Treating Children and Adolescents in a Virtual Setting – Cheryl Catron, Sophia Ansari Course just 54USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Telehealth Meets Play Therapy -Treating Children and Adolescents in a Virtual Setting – Cheryl Catron, Sophia Ansari Course just 54USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Telehealth Meets Play Therapy -Treating Children and Adolescents in a Virtual Setting – Cheryl Catron, Sophia Ansari Course just 54USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Telehealth Meets Play Therapy -Treating Children and Adolescents in a Virtual Setting – Cheryl Catron, Sophia Ansari Course just 54USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Telehealth Meets Play Therapy -Treating Children and Adolescents in a Virtual Setting – Cheryl Catron, Sophia Ansari Course just 54USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.