Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The Brain in Detail – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Brain in Detail by Susan Fralick-Ball,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Susan Fralick-Ball
- 6 Hours 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 17, 2017
- The Need to Know Neuro Disorders & Injuries
- Finally! An Easy Approach to Learning ICP
- The ABCs of the Rapid Neuro Exam
- Treating Seizures Rapidly & Effectively
- Differentiating Common Headaches
- What’s New in Stroke Treatment
- Neuro Take-Home Tool Kit
- And Much More…
Did you know that a patient with Myasthenia Gravis is at risk for more than one type of life-threatening crisis?
Or, wonder which cranial nerves you should always assess and what those tests can quickly tell you?
Or, become intimidated explaining the complex neurological system to patients and their families?
If you have a hard time explaining to your patients why their heart disease is a risk factor for stroke, or how shrugging their shoulders and sticking out their tongues assesses brain function, or what medications can cause life threatening complications with a neurological disorder, then you need to join Susan Fralick-Ball, PsyD, MSN, CLNC, CH, a mentor who can make the information easy and understandable.
Designed with the bedside clinician in mind, this seminar is appropriate for all healthcare professionals wanting to improve assessment skills, build a firm foundation of the brain and nervous system anatomy and physiology and apply these skills in daily patient care. Understanding these essential concepts will help you find patient complications faster and respond to them more appropriately. Susan’s teaching style allows for informal, interactive discussion. You will leave with a systematic approach to assessments, an understanding of common neurological pathologies, and a renewed commitment to achieving excellence in patient care.
|Manual ZNM076630 (10.87 MB)||79 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Electrical & Neurochemical Function of the Brain
- Brain Structure, Cranial Nerves & Functions
- The Life of a Neuron
- Peripheral & Autonomic Nervous Systems
The ABCs of the Rapid Neuro Exam
- Which Cranial Nerves to Assess & Why
- Abnormalities in Strength Testing
- Deep Tendon Reflexes
- Identifying Level of Consciousness
- Quick Interventions that Change Outcomes
Intracranial Pressure Made Easy
- What is Happening & Why
- Making Sense of the Calculations
- CNS Ischemic Response
The NEED to Know Neuro Disorders & Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries & Issues
- Signs & Symptoms of Huntington’s Disease
- The Challenges of Diagnosing Multiple Sclerosis
- The Progressive Nature of Myasthenia Gravis
- Understanding Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- The Abrupt Onset of Guillain-Barré Syndrome
Common Cranial Nerve Disorders
- TBI: Saving the Brain
- Alcohol’s Ravaging Brain/Body Effects
- Mild to Severe Alzheimer’s Disease
- Hallmarks of Parkinson’s Disease
Dissecting Brain Events/Stroke
- Ischemic vs. Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Cardiogenic Embolic Stroke
- Associated Symptoms Right vs. Left-sided stroke
- Identification & Treatment of Cerebral Aneurysm
- Migraine Management
- Understanding Causes & Triggers
- Interventions that Improve Outcomes
Handling Seizures Effectively
- Types & Common Causes
- Emergency Interventions
- Treating Status Epilepticus
- Seizure Algorithm
- Related Complications
NEURO Take Home Tool Kit – 80 pages of Quick References to use with your next neurological patient
Dr. Susan Fralick-Ball, PsyD, MSN, CLNC, CH, is a licensed clinical neuropsychologist with an additional 40 years of clinical/educational nursing practice in a wide range of specialties. As a neuropsychologist, she has worked with patients having a vast variety of neurological disorders. Susan was responsible for coordinating all clinical and administrative activities for the stroke program of a nationally renowned neurological-medical rehabilitation hospital where she also developed a stroke support group for patients, family members, and staff. Additionally, she aided patients with neuromuscular and neurodegenerative disorders such as MS, Guillain-Barré, CIDP, Parkinson’s, Myasthenia Gravis, ALS, Spinal cord injuries, TBI, head trauma, and dementias.
As a former member of the Neurocognitive Regional Conference Committee, Susan was instrumental in developing and speaking at conferences to teach medical and health care support staff about neurological challenges and developments. She has also taught neurological nursing and neurophysiology at the graduate level. She has mentored and supervised nurses, social workers, psychologists, and music therapists in the clinical setting. Dr. Fralick-Ball is the founder of the PsychMedEd where she continues to work with patients challenged by the detrimental psychological effects of neurological disorders, is a clinical neuropsychologist for the VistaMed group in the greater Philadelphia area, and a nationally recognized nursing/psychology educator and conference presenter. She continues to lend social assistance to those with neurological disorders through her charitable organization, With Thy Grace.
Buy the Purchase The Brain in Detail – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The Brain in Detail – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The Brain in Detail – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The Brain in Detail – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The Brain in Detail – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The Brain in Detail – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The Brain in Detail – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.