Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The Complex Neuro Patient -Strategies to Take Your Practice to the Next Level – Sean G. Smith Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Complex Neuro Patient -Strategies to Take Your Practice to the Next Level by Sean G. Smith,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sean G. Smith
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Jun 07, 2017
- Assessments that Identify the RED Flags
- Neuro Pharmacology Updates
- Latest Management Strategies for: Neuro Trauma, Stroke, Seizures, Neuromuscular & Neurodegenerative Diseases
Does this sound familiar?
78-year-old Joe presents to the ER reporting he has a headache that just doesn’t go away, today his vision seems a bit blurry and he is experiencing more dizziness. His wife tells you something is “not right” and he seems more confused. Joes tells you it’s just the “flu”; everybody gets that this time of year and he doesn’t know why his wife made him come in.
What Joe left out of the story:
The fall he took on the ice two days ago; he didn’t want his wife to worry so he hadn’t told her. Instead he’s been taking aspirin hoping his headache will just go away.
Patients may present with or develop neurological symptoms at any time, making it essential that healthcare providers possess the ability—and confidence—to quickly assess these changes and intervene appropriately. Without the key piece of information that Joe left out of the story, are you sure you have all the skills necessary to spot the subtle changes? Are you prepared for the emergency that is happening right in front of you?
Join nationally-known speaker and neurological nursing expert, Sean Smith, RN, BSN, NREMT-P, C-NPT, CCRN, CMC, CFRN, FP-C, CPEN, for this in-depth look at the complex neuro patient. Every nurse needs to know these critical concepts in order to provide the best and most up-to-date care to patients and their families. Sean is well known for his ability to make complex concepts understandable and useful. Register today and be prepared to make the difference between a good and bad outcome when faced with your next neurological emergency.
|Manual ZNM077380 (22.37 MB)||99 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Neuro Assessments: Identifying the RED Flags
- Challenging Mental Status Exams
- The Patient with Existing Dementia
- The Down-n-Dirty Cranial Nerve Assessment
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- Identifying Red Flags
- Effectively Communicating Changes
Neuro Trauma: The Latest Evidence-Based Strategies
- Blunt & Penetrating Injuries
- Symptom Management for:
- Prophylactic Hypothermia
- Nutrition Replacement
- Surgical Emergencies & Post-op Care
- Craniotomy & Craniectomy
- Associated Mental Status & Cognitive Changes
Managing Increased Intracranial Pressure
- Early & Late Symptoms
- Non-invasive vs. Invasive Monitoring
- ICP Waveform Analysis Made Easy
Neuro Pharmacology: New Thoughts on Old Therapies
- Osmotic Diuretics
- Hypertonic Saline
- Anti-Seizure Prophylaxis
- DVT Prophylaxis
- Thrombolytics & Anticoagulation
- Reversal Agents
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Anesthetics, Analgesics & Sedatives
Timely Recognition and Treatment Recommendations for Stroke Syndromes
- Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Intracerebral Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Hemispheric Findings
- NIH Stroke Scale
- Clinical Presentation & Management of Seizures
- Differentiation of Seizure Type
- Psychogenic Non-Epileptic Seizures (PNES’s)
- Sudden Unexplained Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP)
Neurodegenerative & Neuromuscular Disease
- The Patient with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Assessing Altered Mental Status
- The Patient with Pre-Existing Dementia
- Tips to Spot Subtle Clues
- Differentiating Diagnosis by Symptom Onset
The Patient with Multiple Sclerosis
- Physical Assessment Challenges
- The Patient with Muscle Weakness & Wasting
- Key Criteria for Assessing Baseline
The Patient with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Anticipating Complications
- Early Recognition of Life-threatening Symptoms
- What equipment is a MUST have at the bedside?
- Difficult Airway Management
The Patient with Parkinson’s Disease
- Symptom Management Challenges
- Interventions for the Agitated Patient
- Strategies for Effective Patient Compliance
- Team Approach: Role of the Interdisciplinary Team & Family
Sean G. Smith, C-EFM, C-NPT, FP-C, TP-C, RNC-NIC, CEN, CFRN, CPEN, CCRN-CMC (Adult), CCRN-K (Neonatal), CCRN-K (Pediatric) Related seminars and products: 11
Critical-Care Professionals International
Sean G. Smith, C-EFM, C-NPT, FP-C, TP-C, RNC-NIC, CEN, CFRN, CPEN, CCRN-CMC (Adult), CCRN-K (Neonatal), CCRN-K (Pediatric), is a flight nurse-paramedic who has practiced and taught Trauma Care, Tactical Medicine, Emergency/Critical Care and Prehospital Emergency Medical Services, both in the military and the civilian world. He holds degrees in nursing and molecular biology, is a graduate of Duke University’s Legal Nurse Consulting program and is currently pursuing a master’s degree through the University of Florida College of Pharmacy. He holds multiple advanced specialty certifications as well as extensive instructor qualifications in critical care and emergency medicine.
Career highlights include numerous author/co-author credits, including: a best-selling Laboratory Medicine textbook, a chapter on Shock in Trauma Nursing Core Curriculum, and a section in the newly released Resuscitation Crisis Manual. Sean consults on clinical, legal and certification prep for numerous high-profile hospital systems (Yale, Mayo…). He routinely lectures at national/international conferences, has completed 50 + medical missions (Dominican Republic, Honduras, Morocco, Liberia, and Haiti), and medical support to the NASA Space Shuttle Program.
Financial: Sean G. Smith receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sean G. Smith has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Purchase The Complex Neuro Patient -Strategies to Take Your Practice to the Next Level – Sean G. Smith Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The Complex Neuro Patient -Strategies to Take Your Practice to the Next Level – Sean G. Smith Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The Complex Neuro Patient -Strategies to Take Your Practice to the Next Level – Sean G. Smith Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The Complex Neuro Patient -Strategies to Take Your Practice to the Next Level – Sean G. Smith Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The Complex Neuro Patient -Strategies to Take Your Practice to the Next Level – Sean G. Smith Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The Complex Neuro Patient -Strategies to Take Your Practice to the Next Level – Sean G. Smith Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The Complex Neuro Patient -Strategies to Take Your Practice to the Next Level – Sean G. Smith Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.