Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The Gottman Method Approach to Treating Trauma – John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman Course just 36USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Gottman Method Approach to Treating Trauma by John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- John M. Gottman | Julie Schwartz Gottman
- 2 Hours 43 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 24, 2018
Trauma treatments have largely ignored the interpersonal symptoms of PTSD. But whether caused by early abandonment, childhood abuse, military combat, or other traumatic experiences, the impact of trauma on committed relationships is commonly encountered in everyday practice.
Watch John and Julie Gottman and discover therapy that interweaves individual PTSD treatment with the interpersonal orientation of Gottman Method Couples Therapy. Explore the negative ways that PTSD can enter a couple’s relationship and determine the best intervention for your couples with PTSD.
|Slides – Couples Therapy for Treating Trauma: The Gottman Method Approach (0.67 MB)||27 Pages||Available after Purchase|
What is PTSD?
- Ignored PTSD Symptoms
- Cases of PTSD
- Neuroscience of PTSD
- The Physiology of PTSD
Effective Treatments of PTSD
- Individual Treatments
- Couples Treatments
- Emotionally-Focused Therapy (EFT)
Couples’ Therapy for PTSD
- PTSD’s Affects on Relationships
- The Non-PTSD Partner
- Effects on Sound Relationship House
- Love Maps
- Turning Toward
- Conflict Management
Intervention for Couples with PTSD
- Returning to Couple Interaction
- Specific Interventions
- Creating Shared Meaning
John Gottman, Ph.D., is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Washington, where he established “The Love Lab” and conducted much of his award-winning research on couple interaction and treatment. Dr. Gottman has studied marriage, couples, and parent relationships for nearly four decades. He has authored or co-authored over 200 published articles and more than 40 books, including: The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, The Relationship Cure, Raising an Emotionally Intelligent Child: The Heart of Parenting, and The Man’s Guide to Women.
World renowned for his work on marital stability and divorce prediction, Dr. Gottman’s research has earned him numerous national awards, including: Four five-year-long National Institute of Mental Health Research Scientist Awards; The American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy Distinguished Research Scientist Award; The American Psychological Association Division of Family Psychology Presidential Citation for Outstanding Lifetime Research Contribution; The National Council of Family Relations 1994 Burgess Award for Outstanding Career in Theory and Research.
Dr. Gottman, together with his wife Dr. Julie Schwartz Gottman, is the co-founder of The Gottman Institute, which provides clinical training, workshops, services, and educational materials for mental health professionals, couples, and families. He is also the co-founder and Executive Director of the Relationship Research Institute which has created treatments for couples transitioning to parenthood and couples suffering from minor domestic violence.
Dr. Gottman has presented hundreds of invited keynote addresses, workshops, and scientific presentations to avid audiences around the world including Switzerland, Italy, France, England, Israel, Turkey, South Korea, Australia, Canada, Sweden, and Norway. A wonderful storyteller and expert, Dr. Gottman has also appeared on many TV shows, including Good Morning America, Today, CBS Morning News, and Oprah, and he has been featured in numerous print articles, including Newsweek, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Ladies Home Journal, Redbook, Glamour, Woman’s Day, Men’s Health, People, Self, Reader’s Digest, and Psychology Today.
Financial: Dr. John Gottman is the co-owner of The Gottman Institute. He is an author and receives royalties.
Non-financial: Dr. John Gottman has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Julie Schwartz Gottman, Ph.D., is the co-founder and President of The Gottman Institute, and Clinical Supervisor for the Couples Together Against Violence study. A highly respected clinical psychologist, she is sought internationally by media and organizations as an expert advisor on marriage, sexual harassment and rape, domestic violence, gay and lesbian adoption, same-sex marriage, and parenting issues. Creator of the immensely popular The Art and Science of Love weekend workshops for couples, she also designed and leads the national certification program in Gottman Method Couples Therapy for clinicians. Her other achievements include: Washington State Psychologist of the Year; Author/co-author of five books, including, Ten Lessons to Transform Your Marriage, And Baby Makes Three, The Marriage Clinical Casebook, 10 Principles for Doing Effective Couples Therapy, and The Man’s Guide to Women; Wide recognition for her clinical psychotherapy treatment, with specialization in distressed couples, abuse and trauma survivors, substance abusers and their partners, and cancer patients and their families.
Inspiring, empowering, respectful, and kind, Julie’s leadership of The Gottman Institute has made it possible to identify and integrate the expertise of her staff, therapists, and the wider research and therapeutic community. Her commitment to excellence and integrity assures that as The Gottman Institute grows, it continues to maintain the highest ethical and scientific standards.
She is in private practice in the Seattle area, providing intensive marathon therapy sessions for couples. She specializes in working with distressed couples, abuse and trauma survivors, those with substance abuse problems and their partners, as well as cancer patients and their families.
Drs. John and Julie Gottman currently live on Orcas Island, near Seattle, Washington. They conduct weekly and intensive couples therapy sessions, provide small group retreats, teach workshops and clinical trainings, and give keynote presentations around the world.
Financial: Julie Gottman is the co-owner of The Gottman Institute. She is an author and receives royalties.
Non-financial: Julie Gottman has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase The Gottman Method Approach to Treating Trauma – John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman Course just 36USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The Gottman Method Approach to Treating Trauma – John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman Course just 36USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The Gottman Method Approach to Treating Trauma – John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman Course just 36USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The Gottman Method Approach to Treating Trauma – John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman Course just 36USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The Gottman Method Approach to Treating Trauma – John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman Course just 36USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The Gottman Method Approach to Treating Trauma – John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman Course just 36USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The Gottman Method Approach to Treating Trauma – John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman Course just 36USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.