Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The Neurobiology of Play Therapy -A Synergetic Approach – Lisa Dion Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Neurobiology of Play Therapy -A Synergetic Approach by Lisa Dion,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Lisa Dion
- 5 Hours 43 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 09, 2017
Play Therapy Can Do SO MUCH MORE Than We Thought
This workshop provides an exciting and unique opportunity to explore the basic components of play therapy from a neurobiology perspective. You will be introduced to Synergetic Play Therapy, the first research-informed play therapy model to blend together neuroscience, attachment/attunement, therapist authenticity, physics, emotional congruence, nervous system regulation, and mindfulness. Through didactic and experiential teachings, you will learn cuttingedge research on interpersonal neurobiology, mindfulness, nervous system regulation and brain development as the research is translated into practical ways of working with children and parents.
You will discover what it means to attach to one’s self as the cornerstone for all healing, the importance of congruent emotional expression in the play room, how to identify types of dysregulation in the playroom, how to model regulating activities to the client, how to talk to and involve parents, and ultimately how to re-pattern a child’s nervous system through the play therapy process. Aggressive play will also be covered from the perspective of nervous system regulation, attunement, and mindfulness. Finally, you will also see how to track a client’s changes in a simple, yet comprehensive way.
|Manual – The Neurobiology of Play Therapy (1.63 MB)||36 Pages||Available after Purchase|
UNDERSTANDING THE BRAIN
- Reptilian brain
- Limbic brain
- Amygdala and 4 threats of the brain
- Pre-frontal cortex
UNDERSTANDING NERVOUS SYSTEM STATES
- Sympathetic branch
- Dorsal vagal parasympathetic branch
- Symptoms in the play therapy and diagnosis
- Working with aggression in the playroom
NERVOUS SYSTEM REGULATION
- What regulation is, and isn’t
- Ventral Vagal Parasympathetic branch
- The role of the play therapist as the external regulator
- How to become the external regulator
- Use of neuroscience to prevent compassion fatigue
THE PROJECTIVE PROCESS IN PLAY THERAPY
- Exploring projection and “The Set Up/The Offering” in Synergetic Play Therapy
- Exploring interoception
- Video demonstrations
CHARTING AND UNDERSTANDING THE PLAY THERAPY PROCESS
- The stages in Synergetic Play Therapy (SPT)
- Working with parents
- Tracking empowerment and integration
- Video examples
Lisa Dion, LPC, RPT-S, is the founder and President of the Play Therapy Institute of Colorado and the creator of “Synergetic Play Therapy”, a model of play therapy that bridges the gap between neuroscience and psychology. She is the author of Aggression in Play Therapy: A Neurobiological Approach for Integrating Intensity (forthcoming W.W. Norton). Lisa has been in private practice since 2003. Her specialties include working with adoption, trauma, anxiety, and depression. She has extensive experience in school settings, social service departments, foster care and adoption agencies, children’s hospitals and orphanages around the world. Lisa is adjunct faculty at Naropa University, her alma mater, teaching the child and adolescent courses in their Transpersonal Counseling Psychology Program.
Lisa is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Registered Play Therapy Supervisor, Certified Gestalt Therapist, Parent Educator, Level II EMDR practitioner, and Senior Certified Facilitator of the Demartini Method™. She is the recipient of the Association for Play Therapy’s 2015 Professional Education and Training Award.
Financial: Lisa Dion maintains a private practice. She is an adjunct faculty at Naropa University. Ms. Dion receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lisa Dion is a member of the Association of Play Therapy; and the Colorado Association of Play Therapy.
Buy the Purchase The Neurobiology of Play Therapy -A Synergetic Approach – Lisa Dion Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The Neurobiology of Play Therapy -A Synergetic Approach – Lisa Dion Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The Neurobiology of Play Therapy -A Synergetic Approach – Lisa Dion Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The Neurobiology of Play Therapy -A Synergetic Approach – Lisa Dion Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The Neurobiology of Play Therapy -A Synergetic Approach – Lisa Dion Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The Neurobiology of Play Therapy -A Synergetic Approach – Lisa Dion Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The Neurobiology of Play Therapy -A Synergetic Approach – Lisa Dion Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.