Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The New Face of Anxiety -Treating Anxiety Disorders in the Age of Texting, Social Media and 24/7 Internet Access – Margaret Wehrenber Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The New Face of Anxiety -Treating Anxiety Disorders in the Age of Texting, Social Media and 24/7 Internet Access by Margaret Wehrenber,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Margaret Wehrenberg
- 6 Hours 21 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 13, 2018
Texting rather than talking. Gathering “likes” and followers. Making friends via a gaming console. Unrelenting 24/7 news cycles.
Ready or not, the rise of social media and 24/7 Internet access has changed the way we relate to one another (and ourselves), leaving in its wake a whole new set of challenges for those who use it. As therapists, you see people of all ages with these issues: The girl who can’t put her phone away during session. The boy who isn’t sleeping after reading messages on social media.
“Friends” of all ages who shame each other for life choices and argue by text. The socially anxious young adult who struggles to meet people in person because all of his “friends” are online. The parent who has to contend with “Facebook shaming” for every parenting decision. The older adult who feels out of touch and disconnected. The impact is rampant and pervasive – as a result, treatment of anxiety doesn’t look the same anymore.
Watch this unique and engaging recording to learn innovative ways to treat this new facet of anxiety with today’s client.
- Key questions to ask at assessment to uncover problematic use of technology
- How excessive screen time effects mood, anxiety and self-worth in clients of all ages
- Tools to help clients regulate their emotions and make wise decisions (on and offline)
- Innovative techniques for promoting healthy use of technology with clients
- Deliberate strategies for managing time, device use and “information overload”
|Manual – The New Face of Anxiety (1.25 MB)||56 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Neurobiology: The Impact of 24/7 Internet and “Information Overload”
- Is it an addiction? The role of dopamine
- Variable interval rewards: The most powerful reinforcement
- Perpetual state of “fight or flight”
- Impact of technology on the prefrontal cortex
- “Multi-tasking”: Changing the landscape of learning
- The impact of screen time on rumination
- Impulse control at all ages: Instant v. delayed gratification
Why the Increase in Anxiety?
Understand the Problem to Help Clients Find Solutions
- The psychological hook of “checking in”
- Broad skills deficits for coping with normal situations
- Collective anxiety due to 24/7 news cycles
- Generational differences
- Illusions of perfection online
- New fears created/exacerbated by digital media:
- Negative evaluation/rejection
- Having behavior recorded or posted publicly
- Fear of missing out (FOMO)
- Taking on responsibilities (“Adulting”)
- Use of technology to avoid emotional experiences
- The meaning of “friend” has changed
- Cyberbullying at all ages: The power of anonymity
Strategies that Promote Healthy Use of Technology
- Key questions that uncover anxiety related to digital media use
- Techniques for providing meaningful psychoeducation
- Use “demand delays” to diminish impact of rapid screen shifting
- Tools for setting device boundaries to create more balance
- “Be still” techniques to tolerate time away from devices
Therapy Tools to Improve Emotional Regulation, Reduce Anxiety and Build Self-Worth
- Avoid avoidance!
- How to provide meaningful psychoeducation
- The 3 C’s: Calm, Competent and Confident
- Accurate anticipation: The power of imagination exposure
- Techniques for teaching social skills
- 5 ways to overcome fears of social situations
- Utilize FOMO (fear of missing out) as a tool for goal development
- Address “adulting” fears
- Challenge the “comparison fallacy” of online interactions
Identify and challenge distorted beliefs about the self
- Create new self-talk by changing the script
- Combat perfectionism and procrastination
- Ellis’ ABCD approach to identify inhibiting beliefs
- Eliminate the stressor – incorporate media “time outs”
- Manage time and environment
- Shifting attitudes
Relaxation and Mindfulness
- Skills for calming the persistently vigilant nervous system
- Interrupt rumination and build resilience
- Apps that promote calming breathing techniques
- Identify and address personal bias/countertransference issues
- Between-session recommendations that reinforce skills
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
Wehrenberg and Associates
Margaret Wehrenberg, Psy.D., a licensed clinical psychologist, is the author of nine books on the treatment of anxiety and depression, including her most recent e-book, Pandemic Anxiety: Fear, Stress, and Loss in Traumatic Times (January, 2021), best selling book, The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques (W.W. Norton, 2018), and You Can Handle It: 10 Steps to Shift Stress from Problem to Possibility (PESI, 2017). She has also written a book for the general public, The 10 Best Anxiety Busters.
An expert on the treatment of anxiety and depression, she also has extensive training and expertise in the neurobiology of psychological disorders. In addition to clinical work, she coaches business professionals on managing anxiety and has contributed articles for the Psychotherapy Networker magazine. She has produced Relaxation for Tension and Worry, audio soundtracks for breathing, muscle relaxation and imagery to use with anxious clients. Margaret blogs on depression for Psychology Today. Noted for humor, pragmatic treatment approaches, and her interactive teaching style, Dr. Wehrenberg is a sought-after speaker for conferences and trainings, consistently getting the highest ratings for her dynamic presentation and high-quality content. She is one of PESI’s most highly rated speakers and her evaluation from the most seasoned professionals often rank her training “as among the best I have ever attended.”
Financial: Margaret Wehrenberg maintains a private practice. She is an author with W.W. Norton publishing and receives royalties. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Margaret Wehrenberg is a member of the American Psychological Association and the Anxiety Disorder Association of America.
Buy the Purchase The New Face of Anxiety -Treating Anxiety Disorders in the Age of Texting, Social Media and 24/7 Internet Access – Margaret Wehrenber Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The New Face of Anxiety -Treating Anxiety Disorders in the Age of Texting, Social Media and 24/7 Internet Access – Margaret Wehrenber Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The New Face of Anxiety -Treating Anxiety Disorders in the Age of Texting, Social Media and 24/7 Internet Access – Margaret Wehrenber Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The New Face of Anxiety -Treating Anxiety Disorders in the Age of Texting, Social Media and 24/7 Internet Access – Margaret Wehrenber Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The New Face of Anxiety -Treating Anxiety Disorders in the Age of Texting, Social Media and 24/7 Internet Access – Margaret Wehrenber Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The New Face of Anxiety -Treating Anxiety Disorders in the Age of Texting, Social Media and 24/7 Internet Access – Margaret Wehrenber Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The New Face of Anxiety -Treating Anxiety Disorders in the Age of Texting, Social Media and 24/7 Internet Access – Margaret Wehrenber Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.