Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The New Field of Contemplative Psychotherapy – Joseph Loizzo Course just 36USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The New Field of Contemplative Psychotherapy by Joseph Loizzo,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Joseph Loizzo
- 2 Hours 55 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 23, 2019
In today’s challenging environment—when racial and sexual violence, rising inequity, and reactivity are erupting everywhere—our society seems to be collectively facing traumas we therapists have long been treating privately. These traumas not only trigger our clients, but also reveal an insidious mental health crisis that challenges us as clinicians. This workshop traces that crisis to the pathological narcissism embedded in modern culture, and the instincts of self-enclosure wired into our brains. It will introduce you to the emerging field of contemplative psychotherapy, which integrates social neuroscience with timeless contemplative skills to enhance social engagement while accelerating healing and transformation.
|Manual – The New Field of Contemplative Psychotherapy (13.2 MB)||54 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Discuss how each brain level has networks for self-enclosure versus social engagement and its implications for clinician treatment.
- Understand the cultural and evolutionary roots of human narcissism.
- Learn how self-enclosing patterns are a general cause of psychopathology.
- Review the cross-cultural consensus between modern psychotherapy and Buddhist psychology and the costs of this pathology.
Discover how self-enclosed networks fuel mental illness, while socially engaged networks support health and development.
- Review the biology of stress-protective versus socially engaged networks in the human brain.
- Relate this neurobiology to the psychopathology of common mental conditions including PTSD.
- Discuss the pivotal role of negativity bias in perpetuating self-enclosed processing.
Explain how mindfulness shifts neocortical absence to presence, compassion shifts limbic reactivity to resonance, and embodied methods shift brainstem stress reflexes to social resilience.
- Link the potential for treatment to the current revolution in neuroplasticity.
- Understand the science supporting the effect of contemplative mind-training practices on shifting from self-enclosed to socially engaged processing at all main levels of the brain,
- Explore the potential impact for psychotherapy and public mental health of widely integrating these practices into treatment and health education.
Buy the Purchase The New Field of Contemplative Psychotherapy – Joseph Loizzo Course just 36USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The New Field of Contemplative Psychotherapy – Joseph Loizzo Course just 36USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The New Field of Contemplative Psychotherapy – Joseph Loizzo Course just 36USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The New Field of Contemplative Psychotherapy – Joseph Loizzo Course just 36USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The New Field of Contemplative Psychotherapy – Joseph Loizzo Course just 36USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The New Field of Contemplative Psychotherapy – Joseph Loizzo Course just 36USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The New Field of Contemplative Psychotherapy – Joseph Loizzo Course just 36USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.