Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The Power of Nutrition & Integrative Interventions in Mental Health – Vicki Steine Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Power of Nutrition & Integrative Interventions in Mental Health by Vicki Steine,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Vicki Steine
- 5 Hours 45 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 10, 2017
The Mind-Body Connection: Functional Nutrition and Mental Health
Food is the fuel that our brains and bodies run on and unfortunately, many clients do not make the connection between skipping meals or eating poorly and their mood swings, brain fog, lack of energy, procrastination, or inability to focus. Additionally, many clients are looking for alternatives to medication or at least a way to modify how much medication they take.
Explore how physical health impacts brain and behavior, and how integrative and functional medicine applies to psychotherapy and clinical practice. Learn simple steps to uncover nutritional deficiencies, evaluate the impact of medication, and how to implement lifestyle changes for the most powerful ways to leverage time with clients to improve clinical outcomes.
Thinking about expanding your knowledge of nutrition and integrative medicine as it relates to your client’s mental health? Certification as a Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Professional (CMHIMP) through Evergreen Certifications lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities and intersections of mental health and nutrition. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/CMHIMP to learn more!
|Manual – The Power of Nutrition & Integrative Interventions in Mental Health (13.70 MB)||Available after Purchase|
NUTRITION FOR MENTAL HEALTH: NOT A NEW IDEA
- What is Functional and Integrative Medicine?
- The Pioneers of Nutrition and Mental Health
- Factors that impact mental health
MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS AND NUTRITION
- Mental health disorders
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Physical health issues
- Food sensitivities
- Candida (yeast)
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Adrenal fatigue
The GUT-BRAIN-MICROBIOME AXIS
- Anatomy of the brain and the gut
- Recent research on the microbiome and its impact on brain health
- How the gut, the brain, and the microbiome affect behavior
WHAT SYMPTOMS FROM NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES ARE YOU TRYING TO TREAT WITH PSYCHOTHERAPY?
- The Standard American Diet: impact on brain health
- Common nutritional deficiencies:
- Accompanying behaviors
- Possible misdiagnosis
- Foods that may improve clinical outcomes
- Awareness of deficiencies caused by medication
- Promoting brain health
- Sleep interventions
- Supporting gut health
- Stress reduction techniques
EVAULATE YOUR CLIENT
- 5 simple evaluation questions
- 5 steps to empower your client and improve healing
TIPS FOR CASE MANAGEMENT
- Professionals to have on your multi-disciplinary team
- When to refer
- Who to refer to
- Lab work
Your Healthy Structure
Vicki Steine, DSC, LCSW, has been a social worker for 18 years, working in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and works with children and adults with ADHD, anxiety, depression, and Tourettes’ syndrome in her private practice in the Atlanta area. Dr. Steine received her Master’s in social work from the University of Georgia and her Doctorate of Science in holistic nutrition from Hawthorn University. She is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition through the National Association of Nutrition Professionals, a Nutrition Certified Practitioner through the Integrated and Functional Nutrition Academy, and is a member of the National Association of Social Workers.
Dr. Steine enjoys combining her skills as a social worker and nutrition educator to help her clients who struggle with staying organized, keeping focused at work or school, and overcoming the anxiety and depression that often prevents them from fully living their lives. She integrates nutrition, mind-body exercises, and traditional psychotherapy methods, like Cognitive Behavior Therapy, to help her clients get on with living their lives optimally.
She has spoken at many conferences and delivered workshops providing education to professionals and lay people alike on the benefits of nutrition and improving mental health. Dr. Steine has had personal success using a holistic approach, including nutrition and supplements, to recover from a near death boating accident and debilitating depression.
Financial: Vicki Steine maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Vicki Steine is a member of the National Association of Social Workers; the National Association of Nutrition Practitioners; and the Southeastern Brainspotting Institute. She indicates she has a bias toward functional and integrative medicine in treating long term health care/issues.
Buy the Purchase The Power of Nutrition & Integrative Interventions in Mental Health – Vicki Steine Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The Power of Nutrition & Integrative Interventions in Mental Health – Vicki Steine Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The Power of Nutrition & Integrative Interventions in Mental Health – Vicki Steine Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The Power of Nutrition & Integrative Interventions in Mental Health – Vicki Steine Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The Power of Nutrition & Integrative Interventions in Mental Health – Vicki Steine Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The Power of Nutrition & Integrative Interventions in Mental Health – Vicki Steine Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The Power of Nutrition & Integrative Interventions in Mental Health – Vicki Steine Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.