Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The Role of Play and Creativity in Psychotherapy with Daniel Siegel, MD – Daniel J. Siegel Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Role of Play and Creativity in Psychotherapy with Daniel Siegel, MD by Daniel J. Siegel,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Daniel J. Siegel
- 6 Hours 19 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 14, 2015
Despite your best efforts and applying various tools in the toolbox of “therapy techniques”, do you continue to struggle with some clients?
Do you wonder if there’s some new approach that you can integrate to make better headway?
By incorporating Play and Creativity in your work, you can improve treatment outcomes with your clients.
Learn how to incorporate Play and Creativity into your practice. Dr. Siegel is the New York Times bestselling author of Whole Brain Child, Brainstorm, No Drama Discipline and Mindsight and the leading expert on the confluence of interpersonal neurobiology, mindfulness and psychotherapy.
You’ll learn how you can use play for the clinical evaluation of a child, adolescent, or adult, because how a person plays reveals ways in which mental well-being may be present or impaired. You’ll discover how easy it is to incorporate play techniques and other creative approaches such as rhythmic movement, non-verbal alignment, improvisation and musical vocalizations into your practice.
To give you even more practical application, Dr. Siegel will demonstrate play activities that are used with huge success in the treatment of:
- Anxiety Disorders
|Manual (1.06 MB)||26 Pages||Available after Purchase|
How attachment relationships create the space for play
Neural integration, play and self-regulation
Trust, social engagement and play
Forms of play
Development of Play Across the Lifespan
Developmental trauma and its impact on trust and play
Abuse, neglect, and attachment
Traumatic attachment, unsolvable fear, and impaired play
Dissociation as a developmental result of trauma
The Fundamentals of a Creative Psychotherapy
The PART we play as therapists
Healing power of presence
The Polyvagal Theory and social engagement
Play and imagination within dyadic integration
Trust and the social engagement system of the brain
Play and Creativity
Space for inner directed exploration of the internal and external worlds
Find time to play and the freedom to create
Thriving with uncertainty
The pleasure of play builds upon itself
Play and Therapy
Energy and Information in new combinations
Use the a playful mind to change a chaotic or rigid brain
The central role of consciousness and neuroplasticity in the process of therapy
The self-organizing aspect of play in therapy
How creativity and play change a brain
Interventions and Play Activities
A Playful Interpersonal Space in Psychotherapy
Respect and Trust
Embrace the power of uncertainty
Cultivate and reignite the creative imagination
Relational and neural integration at the heart of resilience and health
Dr. Siegel is a clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine and the founding co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center at UCLA. He is also the Executive Director of the Mindsight Institute which focuses on the development of mindsight, which teaches insight, empathy, and integration in individuals, families and communities.
Dr. Siegel received his medical degree from Harvard University and completed his postgraduate medical education at UCLA. He served as a National Institute of Mental Health Research Fellow at UCLA. Dr. Siegel serves as the founding editor for the Norton Professional Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology which contains over seventy textbooks. He has also authored several books, five of which are New York Times bestsellers: Aware: The Science and Practice of Presence, Mind: A Journey to the Heart of Being Human, Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain, and two with Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D: The Whole-Brain Child and No-Drama Discipline.
Dr. Siegel’s ability to make complicated concepts exciting as well as easy to understand has led him to be invited to address local, national and international organizations where he speaks to groups of educators, parents, public administrators, healthcare providers, policy-makers, clergy and neuroscientists. He has been invited to lecture for the King of Thailand, Pope John Paul II, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Google University, and TEDx. For more information about his educational programs and resources, please visit: www.DrDanSiegel.com
Financial: Dr. Daniel J. Siegel is the executive director of the Mindsight Institute. He is an author for W.W. Norton publishing and receives royalties. He is an author for Bantam publishing and receives royalties. He is an author for Guilford Press and receives royalties. He is an author for Tarcher/Penguin and receives royalties. He is an author for Random House and receives royalties. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Daniel J Siegel is a clinical professor at UCLA School of Medicine. He does not receive compensation.
Buy the Purchase The Role of Play and Creativity in Psychotherapy with Daniel Siegel, MD – Daniel J. Siegel Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The Role of Play and Creativity in Psychotherapy with Daniel Siegel, MD – Daniel J. Siegel Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The Role of Play and Creativity in Psychotherapy with Daniel Siegel, MD – Daniel J. Siegel Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The Role of Play and Creativity in Psychotherapy with Daniel Siegel, MD – Daniel J. Siegel Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The Role of Play and Creativity in Psychotherapy with Daniel Siegel, MD – Daniel J. Siegel Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The Role of Play and Creativity in Psychotherapy with Daniel Siegel, MD – Daniel J. Siegel Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The Role of Play and Creativity in Psychotherapy with Daniel Siegel, MD – Daniel J. Siegel Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.