Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques by Margaret Wehrenberg,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Margaret Wehrenberg
- 6 Hours 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 17, 2020
Helping your clients overcome anxiety is challenging. You’ve tried the common techniques but aren’t confident you applied them correctly and worse, your client is still struggling. If you’re feeling frustrated and unsure of what to do next? Then don’t miss this opportunity! International trainer & author Dr. Margaret Wehrenberg will teach you the 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Techniques and help you master:
- Applying the techniques with difficult cases
- Using the techniques with different age groups
- Treating clients with co-morbid diagnosis
- Options to use with groups and individuals that work in every clinical population
- Applying the neuroscience of memory reconsolidation and the default mode network to create successful exposure therapies and reduce rigid, anxious thought process
This fresh approach will give you a complete set of tools to work with anxiety symptoms. You’ll learn what the latest research has proven and you’ll be confident that you can apply these techniques in clinical practice. Most importantly, Margaret’s pragmatic approach will provide you with practical strategies you can immediately use with all clients.
|Manual – The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques (776.5 KB)||45 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Neurobiological Basis of Panic, Worry & Anxiety
- Why & how psychotherapy works to “use the brain to change the brain”
- Pragmatic application of neuroscience to provide effective treatment
- Presentation of anxiety when comorbid with depressions
- Identify lifestyle contributions to anxiety
- Impact of cannabis, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco/vaping, sugar
- Physical conditions that mimic panic
- Explore potential uses for medication
- When to refer for medication
- Discontinuing medication under medical guidance
Purpose of Worry
- FOUR reason worry persists and the methods to manage those
- Cognitive interventions to reduce persistent rumination
- Eliminating worry: TWO methods to “contain worry”
Techniques That WORK to Modulate Physiology
- FOUR important lifestyle changes to reduce anxiety
- Treatment approaches that change brain function for long lasting recovery
- Activate the brain’s Default Mode Network (DMN) to increase cognitive flexibility & creative problem solving
- The right way to teach & use diaphragmatic breathing
- Use the Protocol, Predict, Prepare & Plan, to eliminate panic
- Develop the FOUR competencies of stress management
- Eliminate stressors – Impact of constant technology use
- Screen time, gaming, texting
- Respond to new fears created/ exacerbated by social media
- Managing time & environment
- Managing attitude
- Rest & relaxation: Including the powerful Attention Restoration Theory
- Eliminate stressors – Impact of constant technology use
- Use the powerful, science-based protocol for memory reconsolidation to create successful exposures
- Change catastrophic thinking
- Utilize Mindful Awareness techniques to improve social anxiety fear
- Apply the “3 C’s” model to construct treatment for social anxiety
- Employ techniques for mindfulness to improve the response to exposure methods
Techniques for Treating Cognitive Problems of Anxiety & Panic
- The best thought-replacement methods for worry & rumination
- Identify the person with “Too Much Activity”
- Tools to reduce generalized anxiety in the highly active person
- Cognitive approaches that can intervene on anxiety-producing perfectionism and procrastination that interact with Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Techniques for Managing Social Anxiety
- Address the relationship between the desire for significance & social anxiety in Millennials and the iGeneration
- Special considerations for treating different age groups, from children to aging clients
- Identify negative internal dialogue & apply methods from rational emotive therapy to counteract that
- Structure cognitive change through planned “counter-cognitions”
- Construct “In vivo exposure” techniques that optimize recovery from social anxiety at every age
- Utilize Emotional Freedom Techniques & “Tapping In” to diminish anticipatory anxiety
Limitations of the Research & Potential Risks
Wehrenberg and Associates
Margaret Wehrenberg, Psy.D., a licensed clinical psychologist, is the author of nine books on the treatment of anxiety and depression, including her most recent e-book, Pandemic Anxiety: Fear, Stress, and Loss in Traumatic Times (January, 2021), best selling book, The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques (W.W. Norton, 2018), and You Can Handle It: 10 Steps to Shift Stress from Problem to Possibility (PESI, 2017). She has also written a book for the general public, The 10 Best Anxiety Busters.
An expert on the treatment of anxiety and depression, she also has extensive training and expertise in the neurobiology of psychological disorders. In addition to clinical work, she coaches business professionals on managing anxiety and has contributed articles for the Psychotherapy Networker magazine. She has produced Relaxation for Tension and Worry, audio soundtracks for breathing, muscle relaxation and imagery to use with anxious clients. Margaret blogs on depression for Psychology Today. Noted for humor, pragmatic treatment approaches, and her interactive teaching style, Dr. Wehrenberg is a sought-after speaker for conferences and trainings, consistently getting the highest ratings for her dynamic presentation and high-quality content. She is one of PESI’s most highly rated speakers and her evaluation from the most seasoned professionals often rank her training “as among the best I have ever attended.”
Financial: Margaret Wehrenberg maintains a private practice. She is an author with W.W. Norton publishing and receives royalties. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Margaret Wehrenberg is a member of the American Psychological Association and the Anxiety Disorder Association of America.
Buy the Purchase The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.