Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The Ultimate Assistive Technology Lab-Innovative Solutions for Functional Independence and Communication – Teresa Westerbur Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Ultimate Assistive Technology Lab-Innovative Solutions for Functional Independence and Communication by Teresa Westerbur,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Teresa Westerbur
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Dec 06, 2019
There are hidden moments inside each day when you have the chance to work magic.
Like when you show a Parkinson’s patient how to feed herself independently again using a robot. Or when you empower a student with muscular dystrophy to keep up with classmates using adaptive software.
But unlocking those moments is harder than it should be.
New assistive technologies are developing so rapidly that it’s hard to keep up. And more often than not, you’ll find yourself with the perfect tools, but imperfect problems. How do you adapt those out-of-the-box solutions for patients that fall outside the norm? And what about the cost?
It’s time to break down the barriers that are holding you back from delivering life-changing technological breakthroughs.
Watch this tech lab recording, and learn how to help your patients benefit from today’s best AT solutions – without breaking the bank.
Whether you work with children facing cerebral palsy or veterans who are finding their new normal after an amputation, you’ll return to work with a step-by-step approach for assessing AT needs and customizing solutions that dramatically enhances your confidence and skill level in this area of therapy.
|Manual – The Ultimate Assistive Technology Lab (15.30 MB)||95 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 12/06/19 (38.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Hands-On Lab: Today’s Best of Tech
- Explore cutting-edge technology for your patients
- Virtual reality
- Augmented reality
- Eye-gaze computer access
- Head tracking devices
- Switches for scanning and writing
- Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC)
- Wheelchair devices
- Mounting systems
- Keyboards and mice
How to Assess Assistive Technology Needs for A Variety of Impairments
- Sensory impairment
- Motor impairment
- Loss of limb or deformity
- Writing and communication challenges
- Executive function
- Nerve degeneration
Hands-On Lab: Innovative Assistive Technology Solutions You Can Use To:
- Empower patients to achieve their goals
- Increase functional independence
- Manage sensory and motor impairments
- Enhance writing and communication
- Reduce spasticity and tremors
- Enhance performance of ADLs
- Accommodate for tone
- Manage ataxia
- Increase mobility
- Enhance academic performance and productivity
- Improve executive function
Budget Your Way to Better Outcomes
- Creative, outside-the-box solutions
- Low tech/no tech interventions
- Easy environmental modifications
- Task modifications
- How to secure funding for assistive technology
- Funding support resources
Develop Comprehensive Solutions for Common Diagnoses
- Cerebral palsy
- Lou Gehrig’s
- Muscular dystrophy
- Spinal muscular atrophy
- Limb deformity
- Congenital disorders
- Blindness and vision loss
- Deafness and hearing loss
- Learning disabilities
- Developmental delays
Don’t Leave Money on The Table!
- Coding and billing updates for assistive technology
- Justify therapy with the right progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
Case Studies: Put Knowledge to Practice
- Case study 1: Develop an advanced plan of care for a student with cerebral palsy
- Case study 2: Recommend communication options for an adult with ALS
- Case study 3: Overcome cost and environmental barriers to effective strategy implementation
- Case study 4: Think outside the box – identify resources and design a therapy plan for a patient who falls outside the norm
Teresa Westerbur, OTR/L, is an expert in assistive technology with over 30 years of experience helping patients of all ages achieve their functional goals with cutting-edge support. Currently, she works as the owner of Technology Access, Inc., which specializes in providing assistive technologies for a wide variety of clients.
Ms. Westerbur travels nationally to present seminars on assistive technology and is known for providing hands-on learning experiences that empower attendees to achieve greater results through innovation. She earned her degree in occupational therapy from Indiana University and also holds a Certificate in Assistive Technology Applications from California State University-Northridge, where she received 100 hours of intensive training in AT across all areas.
Financial: Teresa Westerbur is the owner of Technology Access, Inc. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Teresa Westerbur has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase The Ultimate Assistive Technology Lab-Innovative Solutions for Functional Independence and Communication – Teresa Westerbur Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The Ultimate Assistive Technology Lab-Innovative Solutions for Functional Independence and Communication – Teresa Westerbur Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The Ultimate Assistive Technology Lab-Innovative Solutions for Functional Independence and Communication – Teresa Westerbur Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The Ultimate Assistive Technology Lab-Innovative Solutions for Functional Independence and Communication – Teresa Westerbur Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The Ultimate Assistive Technology Lab-Innovative Solutions for Functional Independence and Communication – Teresa Westerbur Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The Ultimate Assistive Technology Lab-Innovative Solutions for Functional Independence and Communication – Teresa Westerbur Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The Ultimate Assistive Technology Lab-Innovative Solutions for Functional Independence and Communication – Teresa Westerbur Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.