Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab by Ann Kahl Taylor,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Ann Kahl Taylor
- 6 Hours 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 10, 2019
In healthcare facilities across the country, billions of dollars are being spent annually on the treatment of skin care and wound management.
You are on the front lines of providing care to patients with a variety of skin and wound conditions, and play a critical role in patient outcomes and your facility’s reimbursement for services.
There is no better way to learn all of the skills you need to provide state-of-the-art care for your patients than through Hands-On Clinical Labs.
In this highly interactive recording, you’ll learn wound care assessment skills by DOING!
Through the use of wound care teaching models, wound care expert, Ann Kahl Taylor, will teach you proper wound assessment techniques. The Hands-On Clinical Lab will add a live, hands-on component to learning that will enhance your retention of skills and techniques covered.
Practice identification, measurement and the applications of various products on life-like wound care models. These models provide a life-like simulation to allow for improved assessment of a wide variety of commonly-seen wound care presentations, including all stages of pressure ulcers, tissue types, undermining, tunneling, fissure and surgical dehiscence.
Take your understanding of wound care to the next level with this hands-on, interactive clinical lab.
|Manual – Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care (29.9 MB)||154 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Wound Assessment Strategies
- Tissue types/wound bed evaluation Necrotic tissue, granulation, hyper granulation, agranular
- Phases of wound healing , chronicity
- Factors impacting wound healing
- SKILL: Techniques for accurate wound measurements
Top Down Skin Injuries
- MARSI Medical Adhesive Associated Skin Damage
- MASD Moisture Associated Skin
- IAD-incontinence Associated
- Skin Tears
- SKILL: Support periwound protection
- Demystify staging
- Prevention: What have you overlooked?
- Risk assessment
- Treatment and dressing selection
- SKILL: Executing the risk assessment
Lower Extremity Wounds
- Arterial, venous, neuropathic
- Differentiate etiologies
- Appropriate therapies
- SKILL: Practice compression wrapping
Fistula and Ostomie
- Types of diverion
- Pouch Selection
- SKILL: Pouch application
Strategies for Topical Dressing Selection
- Dressing selection process – samples to compare
- When is gauze appropriate?
- Essential toolkit items:
- Debridement options
- Gels, collagen
- Absorptive products, foam
- Antimicrobial, silver
- Heavy drainage versus minimal
- Large area wounds
- Dress difficult locations, tracts and undermining
- SKILL: Select dressing protocol for various wounds
Kahl WOC Consultants
Ann Taylor, MS, RN, CWOCN®, created Kahl WOC Consults in 2002 to provide wound care and legal consults across the care settings. With over 20 years of experience as a specialty nurse in wound, ostomy and continence nursing, she has a vast amount of knowledge about how to reduce the risk of legal exposure through incorporation of current wound management trends and protocols. Her practice in the legal arena is busy and has grown significantly.
Ann’s commitment to clinical excellence and patient outcomes is evident by her committee work with the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN™). She has also served on the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Certification Board, most recently on the Job Analysis Task Force. As an author, Ann has over 20 clinical wound abstracts and has created numerous policies, algorithms and guidelines for use in practice.
Financial: Ann Kahl Taylor is the owner of Kahl WOC Consults. She has an employment relationship with Spalding Regional Medical Center. Ms. Kahl Taylor receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Ann Kahl Taylor is a member of the national Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN). She is a member of the WOCN Certification Board, Marketing Committee.
Buy the Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.