Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab by Kim Saunders,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kim Saunders
- 5 Hours 32 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 13, 2019
In healthcare facilities across the country, billions of dollars are being spent annually on the treatment of skin care and wound management. You are on the front lines of providing care to patients with a variety of skin and wound conditions, and play a critical role in patient outcomes and your facility’s reimbursement for services. There is no better way to learn all of the skills you need to provide state-of-the-art care for your patients than through Hands-On Clinical Labs. Attend this highly interactive live webcast and learn wound care assessment skills by DOING!
Through the use of wound care teaching models, wound care expert, Kim Saunders, will teach you proper wound assessment techniques. The Hands-On Clinical Lab will add a live, hands-on component to learning that will enhance your retention of skills and techniques covered. Practice identification, measurement and the applications of various products on life-like wound care models. These models provide a life-like simulation to allow for improved assessment of a wide variety of commonly-seen wound care presentations, including all stages of pressure ulcers, tissue types, undermining, tunneling, fissure and surgical dehiscence.
Take your understanding of wound care to the next level with this hands-on, interactive clinical lab recording.
|Manual – The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab (20.70 MB)||94 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Wound Bed Tissue Types: Presentation & Treatment
- Epithelial Tissue
- Granulation Tissue
- Healthy Granulation
- Scaffolding for granulation
- Characteristics of presentation
- Necrotic – When to remove, when to leave alone
- Slough – Devitalized, must be debrided
- Eschar – Devitalized
- Dry Gangrene – Necrosis/Tissue Demise
Wound Margin Issues and Strategies
- Epiboly – Rolled Edges
- Hyperkeratotic – Dry, Calloused Edges
- Peri-Wound Issues
Characteristics of Common Wounds
- Phases of Healing
- Etiology, Appearance, Location, Exudates
- Arterial Insufficiency
- Venous Insufficiency
- Pressure Ulcers – Demystifying Staging
- Skin Tears
Hands-On Clinical Lab
- Using the latest in wound care model technology, participate in skill-based exercises in:
- Wound staging
- Tissue type identification
- Proper measuring techniques
- Wound care product awareness and application
Wound Care Products
- Characteristics of Each Dressing Category
- Hydrogel, Hydrocolloid, Collagen
- Calcium Alginate/Hydrofiber
- Silver products, Foam, Honey
- Multi-layer compression
- Exudate determines dressing
Strategies to Select Primary Dressings for:
- Dry/Minimally Draining Wounds
- Oil emulsions
- Ringer’s Lactate impregnated
- Moderate/Heavy/Copious drainage
- Topical Medications
- Critically Colonized/Infected Wounds
- Silver Dressings
- Silver Alginates/Hydrofibers, Hydrogels and Collagens
- Antimicrobial impregnated dressings
- Enzymatic debriders
- Cleansing agents and other topicals
- Proper Application and Cost Considerations
- Alternative Options and Substitutions
WOC Consulting, LLC
Kim Saunders, MSN/ED, RN, CWON®, CFCN, has extensive experiences as a wound, ostomy, and continence nurse across a variety of settings, including acute care, hospice, home health and skilled nursing facilities. As a respected expert in her field, Kim evolved her practice to be able to more fully share her insights as co-owner of WOC Consulting, LLC. In this role, she consults with healthcare systems on a variety of challenges that develop related to wound, ostomy, and incontinence-associated dermatitis. Some of the special projects her knowledge has been sought for include: guiding standardization of wound care formularies and pressure-relieving device selections, as well as a myriad of other processes to standardize and improve upon existing skin and wound care delivery. Her wound care experience goes beyond trouble-shooting the most challenging of patient wounds. It also includes expertise regarding the increasingly important ability to incorporate cost-effective care and reimbursement considerations at the bedside.
Kim is an active member of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society™ and the Advanced Wound Care Society. She has traveled the country extensively to deliver practice-changing wound care trainings to experienced healthcare professionals. Kim is also the author of the Wound Care Pocket Guide: Clinical Reference, Second Edition (PESI, 2017).
Financial: Kim Saunders has an employment relationship with Pardee Home Health and WOC Consulting. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Kim Saunders has no relevant nonfinancial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.