Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Laurie Klipfel Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course by Laurie Klipfel,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Laurie Klipfel
- 6 Hours 30 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 14, 2018
While 1 in 13 Americans have diabetes; 1 in 4 are diagnosed with pre-diabetes.
All healthcare professionals will care for patients with diabetes, pre-diabetes or metabolic syndrome on a daily basis, regardless of specialty. As management of diabetes becomes increasingly complex, it is imperative to keep up to date on new treatment options and standards regarding complication prevention. You play an important role in diabetes prevention, care, and management. Your role begins with a solid understanding of diabetes and its treatment.
Attend this seminar and increase your understanding of diabetes and pre-diabetes, and learn evidence-based pharmacological and non-pharmacological techniques for glucose control. You will leave with an in-depth understanding of the latest approaches in assessing and treating patients with diabetes, as well as new skills to apply for those at risk for diabetes.
Laurie Klipfel will provide you with strategies to optimize patient education and empowerment so you can improve the care you provide to diabetes patients.
|Manual – The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course (13.03 MB)||112 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Diabetes: Current Diagnostic Criteria and Prevalence
- Type 1/Type 2
- Pregnancy and diabetes
- Metabolic syndrome/pre-diabetes
- Other causes of hyperglycemia
Importance of Glycemic Control
- Acute Complications: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA)
- Hyperglycemic hyperosmolar non-ketotic syndrome (HHNK)
- Chronic Complications:
- Prevention, Identification, and Treatment
- Cardiovascular disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Acute Complications: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Length of stay
Goals of Therapy
- Glucose control
- Blood pressure control
- Lipid management
- Smoking cessation
- Improved “well-being”
- AADE-7 behavioral goals
- Healthy Eating (carbohydrate counting, balanced fat/protein/carb)
- Being active with complications of diabetes
- Healthy coping/stress management/depression treatment
- Monitoring: frequency, timing and evaluation of results
- Risk reduction
- Problem-solving with case examples
- Medication: Indications and Contraindications
- Oral medications:
- Thiazolidinediones (TZD)
- Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors
- DPP-4 inhibitors
- SGLT-2 inhibitors
- Action times
- Basal/bolus dosing
- Benefits of insulin pump therapy
- Management of insulin pump in the hospital
- Incretin Mimetics: Byetta
- Amylinomimetics: Symlin
- Oral medications:
- Glucose sensors
- Sensor-augmented insulin pumps
- On the Horizon: Closed loop insulin pumps
- Improved pancreatic transplants
- Many combination pills
- More DPP-4 inhibitors
- Obesity medications
- Stem cell research
Patient Education and Empowerment Techniques
- Adult learning styles
- Setting “SMART” goals
- Motivational techniques
Resources for Patients and Professionals
Laurie Klipfel, RN, MSN, ANP-BC, CDE, has been a Certified Diabetes Educator for over 20 years and has managed several hospital ADA-recognized diabetes education programs; she is a Board Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner with a specialty in endocrinology and a certification in wound care. A member of the American Association of Diabetes Educators, Laurie is the past president of her local chapter. Laurie works at a large hospital in St. Louis, MO, serving the needs of patients with diabetes in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
Laurie is also a certified insulin pump trainer and has published articles on use of insulin pumps for hospitalized patients. Her practical experiences, supported by clinical knowledge, provide a blend of information on how to treat diabetes today. Her goal is to provide the current strategies and treatments you need to improve the outcomes of your patients.
Financial: Laurie Klipfel receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Laurie Klipfel has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Laurie Klipfel Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Laurie Klipfel Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Laurie Klipfel Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Laurie Klipfel Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Laurie Klipfel Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Laurie Klipfel Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Laurie Klipfel Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.