Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase The Unique Nature of Opioid Use Disorders – Neuroscience, Co-Occurring Disorders, and Treatment Approaches – Charles Atkins Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Unique Nature of Opioid Use Disorders by Neuroscience, Co-Occurring Disorders, and Treatment Approaches – Charles Atkins,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Charles Atkins
- 6 Hours 15 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 09, 2018
- Strategies from CBT, DBT and other evidence-based psychotherapies
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT): Effectively combine medication with therapeutic interventions
- Formulate treatment plans for opioid use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders with an integrated whole-person approach
Painkillers can kill more than just pain. Death from opioid overdoses have bypassed those from motor vehicle accidents. Dangerous synthetic drugs have flooded the streets — someone’s first use may be their last.
Ruined lives, broken families, incarceration, and premature death. These are the extreme, life destroying consequences of opioid addiction. And opioids do not discriminate. Everyday problems like back pain, even a toothache, can lead a person down the path of opioid abuse. It can happen to anyone.
Your connection to the issue is personal – witnessing the tortured deterioration of clients, friends, and family struggling with addiction. You want to help, but knowing about other types of addiction isn’t enough. Opioid use disorders are distinct from other substance abuse disorders; a combination of brain change and physical dependence have created an epidemic of unprecedented proportions. Complicating things further, most individuals with opioid use disorders have at least one co-occurring mental health problem that must be addressed.
Are you prepared to end the suffering and tackle the unique and complex challenges of opioid addiction?
Board-certified psychiatrist, published author, and clinical trainer Dr. Charles Atkins has in-depth personal experience helping clients grappling with the devastating effects of opioid use disorder. Join him as he walks you through the specifics of how to craft effective evidence-based treatment strategies to treat opioid addiction and co-occurring disorders.
Watch this vital seminar and walk away with:
- Diagnostic criteria and public-domain screening tools.
- Psychotherapeutic strategies and supports tailored to achieve positive treatment outcomes in those with opioid use disorder.
- Options for combining Medication Assisted Treatment with psychotherapeutic approaches.
- Fully integrated treatment plans for opioid use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Get the tools and techniques you need to help your clients before it’s too late!
|Manual (4.88 MB)||56 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- How You Get Hooked in the First Place:
- Understand the Neuroscience of Opioid Addiction
- The Brain’s reward system: Mesolimbic Dopamine Pathway
- How chronic opioid use changes the brain
- Differences from other substance addictions
- Distinct risks of opioid abuse
- How neurobiology can help you determine treatment methods and establish realistic goals
- Psychotherapeutic Approaches:
- Tailor Proven Techniques to the Person with Opioid Use Disorder
- CBT and how it’s applied in evidence-based practice
- DBT and dialectical abstinence
- Motivational enhancement
- Trauma-based therapies that target substance abuse disorders
- Peer-based models
- Contingency management – address problematic behaviors
- Mindfulness, wellness-based activities and physical exercise
- How to assess when treatment ends or is not working
- Research limitations and risks of psychotherapeutic approaches
- Treat Drug Addiction with Medication:
- How Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Can Save Lives
- Is the controversy over? Benefits, drawbacks and risks of MAT
- The latest findings – research and research limitations
- Opioid agonists and antagonists Methadone, buprenorphine, naltrexone
- Naloxone (Narcan)
- How to combat associated stigma
- Current regulations
- Role of the behavioral health clinician in MAT
- How Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Can Save Lives
- Co-Occurring Assessment and State-of the- Art Tools
- The impact of opioid use and co-occurring disorders on treatment outcomes
- The Intake – if you don’t look for it you won’t find it
- High-risk areas for misdiagnoses and missed diagnoses
- The utility of standardized assessment tools and when to use them
- Obtain no-cost, and well-validated, diagnosis specific instruments
- Objective data and how and when to access prescription monitoring databases
- The assessment of dangerousness
- Assess readiness for change, and stage-of change theory
- How to approach level of care decisions
- Validity in co-occurring treatment research
- Risks associated with co-occurring treatment options
- Co-Occurring Treatment/Recovery Plans in 3 Easy Steps
- Create the Problem/Need List
- Set goals and objectives that meet client and regulatory needs
- Develop fully integrated treatment/recovery plans
- Understand the Neuroscience of Opioid Addiction
Please Note: PESI is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organizations.
Charles Atkins, MD, is a board-certified psychiatrist, clinical trainer, Chief Medical Officer of Community Mental Health Affiliates (CMHA), member of the Yale volunteer faculty, and a past regional medical director for the Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (CT). A frequent lecturer on opioid addiction and Medication Assisted Treatment, Dr. Atkins is the author of Opioid Use Disorders: A Holistic Guide to Assessment, Treatment, and Recovery (PESI, 2018) and Co-Occurring Disorders: Integrated Assessment and Treatment of Substance Use and Mental Disorders (PESI, 2014) which has been included in the core curriculum of multiple schools of social work and substance abuse counseling. He is also the author of more than 15 other traditionally published books, both fiction and nonfiction, and has had hundreds of short stories and articles appear in publications ranging from The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) to Writer’s Digest Magazine.
Financial: Charles Atkins is Chief Medical Officer for Community Mental Health Affiliates, LLC (CMHA). He receives royalties as an author for Sourcebooks. Dr. Atkins receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Charles Atkins has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase The Unique Nature of Opioid Use Disorders – Neuroscience, Co-Occurring Disorders, and Treatment Approaches – Charles Atkins Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase The Unique Nature of Opioid Use Disorders – Neuroscience, Co-Occurring Disorders, and Treatment Approaches – Charles Atkins Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase The Unique Nature of Opioid Use Disorders – Neuroscience, Co-Occurring Disorders, and Treatment Approaches – Charles Atkins Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase The Unique Nature of Opioid Use Disorders – Neuroscience, Co-Occurring Disorders, and Treatment Approaches – Charles Atkins Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase The Unique Nature of Opioid Use Disorders – Neuroscience, Co-Occurring Disorders, and Treatment Approaches – Charles Atkins Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase The Unique Nature of Opioid Use Disorders – Neuroscience, Co-Occurring Disorders, and Treatment Approaches – Charles Atkins Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase The Unique Nature of Opioid Use Disorders – Neuroscience, Co-Occurring Disorders, and Treatment Approaches – Charles Atkins Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.