Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Trauma & Attachment-Effective Treatment Strategies for Helping Challenging Clients – Terry Levy Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Trauma & Attachment-Effective Treatment Strategies for Helping Challenging Clients by Terry Levy,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Terry Levy
- 6 Hours 25 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 18, 2020
Join internationally-known attachment and trauma therapist, Terry Levy, Ph.D., in this cutting-edge seminar as he teaches you concepts and skills necessary to facilitate positive change with challenging clients with trauma and/or attachment wounds. You will learn effective assessment and therapeutic techniques for children, adults and couples, based on the latest research in neurobiology, trauma and attachment therapy, and resilience.
Clinical videos will illustrate how various interventions promote change and healing with the following issues:
- Beliefs and attitudes
- Attachment security in children and adults
- Traumatic emotions, behaviors, mindsets, and brain/biochemistry
- Communication and resilience
- Family dynamics
- Controlling, defiant and resistant clients
Through video case studies, presentation and discussion, you will leave this seminar with practical and effective techniques you can use to help clients achieve symptom reduction, fulfilling lives and meaningful relationships.
|Manual – Trauma & Attachment (0.94 MB)||50 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Part I: Assessment
- Symptoms of trauma
- Symptoms of attachment disorder
- Traumatized brain and biochemistry
- Core beliefs and expectations
- 4 attachment styles
- Life script: Psychosocial history and relationship patterns
Part II: Treatment Interventions Structure of the Healing Process
- 30-hour Intensive Outpatient Psychotherapy model
- 3-step treatment process: revisit, revise, revitalize
- Integrative approach: mind-body-spirit
Experiential and Skill-Based Interventions Shown through Video Demos
- Facilitate emotional and neurobiological connections
- Foster trust and secure attachments
- Heal interpersonal trauma to self-acceptance
- Confront traumatic events: move from victim to survivor
- Change negative beliefs and narratives
- Resolve anger, fear, shame and loss
- Exposure Therapy to alleviate trauma and PTSD symptoms
- Forgiveness to let go and move on
Posttraumatic Growth: Recovery and Resilience
- Positive psychology
- Instill optimism and hope
- Gratitude and positive emotions
- A sense of meaning and purpose
- Use signature strengths
- Enhance relationships and social support
- Self-esteem and self-efficacy
- Volunteering and giving
- Strengthen the hardwired need for a safe emotional bond
- Change attachment patterns: withdraw-cling, blame-distance, criticize-defend
- Attachment Communication Training: Constructive communication, problem-solving and conflict-management skills
- Limbic resonance and fulfillment of attachment needs
- Develop positive core beliefs
- Resolve loss and grief
- Promote safe and secure attachments
- Alleviate anxiety, depression, shame, and “victim mindset”
- Reduce biochemistry of trauma
- Stress management skills
- Constructive parenting skills
- Supportive and fulfilling family relationships
- Mitigate defensiveness, enhance motivation and cooperation
TERRY M. LEVY, Ph.D., D.A.P.A., has been a psychotherapist, trainer, supervisor and consultant for over 40 years. Dr. Levy is the director of the Evergreen Psychotherapy Center and the Attachment Treatment and Training Institute in Evergreen, Colorado. He is a licensed clinical psychologist in Colorado and Florida, a Board Certified Forensic Examiner and a Diplomate and Master Therapist of the American Psychotherapy Association. He is co-author of the best-seller Attachment, Trauma & Healing (2nd edition, 2014, Jessica Kingsley Publisher, London), editor of Handbook of Attachment Interventions (2000, Elsevier Press) and co-author of Healing Parents: Helping Wounded Children Learn to Trust and Love (2006, Child Welfare League of America).
Dr. Levy was the founder and previous director of the Family Life Center (Florida) and the Miami Psychotherapy Institute, which offered family systems treatment and training. He was co-founder and past-president of the board of directors of the Association for Treatment and Training in the Attachment of Children (ATTACh), an international organization dedicated to attachment and its critical importance to human development.
Financial: Terry Levy is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Terry Levy is a member of the American Psychological Association; American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy; American Family Therapy Association; and Colorado and Florida Psychological Associations. He does not receive compensation.
Buy the Purchase Trauma & Attachment-Effective Treatment Strategies for Helping Challenging Clients – Terry Levy Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Trauma & Attachment-Effective Treatment Strategies for Helping Challenging Clients – Terry Levy Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Trauma & Attachment-Effective Treatment Strategies for Helping Challenging Clients – Terry Levy Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Trauma & Attachment-Effective Treatment Strategies for Helping Challenging Clients – Terry Levy Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Trauma & Attachment-Effective Treatment Strategies for Helping Challenging Clients – Terry Levy Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Trauma & Attachment-Effective Treatment Strategies for Helping Challenging Clients – Terry Levy Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Trauma & Attachment-Effective Treatment Strategies for Helping Challenging Clients – Terry Levy Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.