Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Trauma-Fueled Addiction -Stop the Suffering – End the Pain – LaChelle Barnett Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Trauma-Fueled Addiction -Stop the Suffering by End the Pain – LaChelle Barnett,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- LaChelle Barnett
- 5 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 01, 2017
We watch the pain that trauma inflicts on peoples life every day, we witness the spiral and the deepening of the pain that for years has gone untreated, we watch people struggle and ultimately grasp for anything within their control to ease the pain. Yet, with everything they do to ease the pain, the hole only deepens.
Their world and the world of their loved ones continues to grow darker and darker and darker every day of their life. As behavioral health professionals, digging people out of this hole is not simply something we do; rather it is our responsibility to do it effectively.
This breakthrough seminar will advance your clinical skills and competencies and give you proven and practical tools and techniques for your everyday clinical practice. Learn powerful trauma-focused interventions to help people reduce emotional pain and suffering and begin the healing journey of reclaiming their lives in recovery.
Join trauma and addictions expert, LaChelle Barnett, LCSW, LCAC, for this transformational seminar to learn about this cutting-edge new integrated approach to treating trauma and addiction. You will take home a wealth of evidence-based, best-practice clinical interventions and techniques including motivational and skills building strategies for helping trauma survivors who self-medicate with alcohol or drugs. Learn the latest advances in trauma treatment including the top interventions from CBT, seeking safety, body-based therapies and integrated approaches for women.
This evidence-based seminar will help you become a more trauma-competent therapist giving you the latest tools and techniques you need to treat trauma and addiction in your existing practice. The seminar will feature the latest research updates, live demonstrations, handouts, resources, interactive discussions, case examples and live role plays demonstrating key interventions and techniques.
|Manual ZNM052315 (0.82 MB)||49 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual ZNM052315 Updated (43.50 MB)||67 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Understanding Trauma and Addiction
- Neuroscience and the Brain
- Fight, Flight and Freeze Responses
- Dopamine and Addiction
- The Mind-Body Connection
- Soothing the Brain’s Amygdala
Relevant Trauma and Addiction Research
- What Works in Treatment
- Review of Effective Treatments
- Toward a More Integrated Approach
- Implement Evidence Based Practices
Identify Key Elements of Trauma and Treatment
- Symptoms of PTSD
- Negative Ways of Coping
- Factors Affecting Reactions to Trauma
- Screening Tools for PTSD
Make it Safer to Remember
- Rational for Trauma Treatment
- Create a Sense of Safety
- Relaxation and Breathing Techniques
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Guided Imagery
- Mindfulness and Mediation
Therapeutic Relationship – How to Achieve Breakthroughs
- Body Language and Tone of Voice
- Nonjudgmental Style
- The Radical Idea of Being Nice
- The MI Style and Spirit
- Your Style of Delivery Matters
Learn Effective Top Trauma Treatment Techniques
- Past versus Present Approaches
- Holistic Approaches
- CBT Approaches
- Integrated Approaches
- Body-Orientated Therapies
- Overview of Seeking Safety
Interventions and Techniques for the Toughest Clients
- Intrusive Symptoms
- Avoidant Thoughts and Behaviors
- Negative Thoughts, Beliefs and Moods
- Arousal and Reactivity Symptoms
- Recovery and Resiliency Strategies
Effective Outpatient Addiction Strategies
- Assess Severity of Use
- Enhance Motivation to Change
- Relapse Prevention Skills
- Self-Help and Support Systems
- Cope Without a Drink or Drug
- Family Enabling Issues
- Building Positive New Lifestyle
- Medication Assisted Treatment
Integrated Treatments – Special Considerations for Women
- Treatment Needs of Women
- Co-occurring Disorders
- Family Systems Approach
- Women’s Integrated Treatment Model
Special Take Away Tools Section – Your Training Continues
- Summary and Conclusions
- Handouts Included to Take Home and Use
- Book References
LaChelle Barnett, LCSW, LCAC, is the CEO of a nonprofit in South Bend, IN. She is a psychotherapist at Oaklawn Psychiatric Center, specializing in working with clients who have both trauma and addiction issues. She is a professor at Indiana University teaching groups classes to undergraduate students. In addition, she works as a consultant speaking at various conferences and events on various clinical issues.
She earned her Masters Degree in Social Work from Indiana University and a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in Sociology from the University of Dayton, additionally she is a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) and licensed clinical addictions counselor (LCAC). She is currently pursuing her doctorate degree.
LaChelle has been trained in multiple treatment modalities including Eye Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR), Moral Recognition Therapy (MRT), Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Motivational Interviewing (MI). In addition, she is trained in Batters Intervention Program (BIP). She has years of experience working with mental health patients in the areas of both trauma and addiction.
Buy the Purchase Trauma-Fueled Addiction -Stop the Suffering – End the Pain – LaChelle Barnett Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Trauma-Fueled Addiction -Stop the Suffering – End the Pain – LaChelle Barnett Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Trauma-Fueled Addiction -Stop the Suffering – End the Pain – LaChelle Barnett Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Trauma-Fueled Addiction -Stop the Suffering – End the Pain – LaChelle Barnett Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Trauma-Fueled Addiction -Stop the Suffering – End the Pain – LaChelle Barnett Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Trauma-Fueled Addiction -Stop the Suffering – End the Pain – LaChelle Barnett Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Trauma-Fueled Addiction -Stop the Suffering – End the Pain – LaChelle Barnett Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.