Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Trauma-Informed Care Before, During, & After Critical Incidents -Developing Resilience in Victims & Responders – Carrie Steiner Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Trauma-Informed Care Before, During, & After Critical Incidents -Developing Resilience in Victims & Responders by Carrie Steiner,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Carrie Steiner
- 5 Hours 40 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 26, 2018
Critical Incident Trauma: How to Prepare for It, Cope with It, and Survive after It
Many current offerings on critical incident trauma fall short by dealing almost exclusively with the aftermath of the event, the symptoms of trauma exposure, and basic treatment options. Successful coping also requires prevention and intervention, as well as an understanding of pre-event, event, and post-event factors that impact trauma and a negative or resilient response to it.
In this recording, Dr. Carrie Steiner, a Police Psychologist and former Chicago police officer, shows you an engaging exploration of how to positively impact the lives of victims, responders, and law enforcement agencies before, during, and after critical incidents. Dr. Steiner’s professional experience is invaluable as she shares first-hand knowledge of the successes that accompany the use of Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) programs, as well as clinical strategies such as EMDR, Prolonged Exposure, Yoga, and somatic experiencing. Her presentation is practical and realistic, with honest dialogue about how to handle both the factors that we can control in a traumatic event, and those we cannot.
|Manual – Trauma-Informed Care Before, During, & After Critical Incidents (0.99 MB)||58 Pages||Available after Purchase|
TRAUMA INFORMED CARE: TRAUMA AWARENESS AND BRAIN RESPONSE
- Social-ecological model of trauma impact
- High clinical risk of developing trauma disorders
- Brain development and trauma
- Bidirectional relationships of trauma, substance abuse, and mental illness
- DSM-5®: PTSD, ASD, trauma-related disorders
PRE-EVENT FACTORS THAT SHAPE TRAUMA COPING ABILITIES
- Adverse Life Events (ACEs) Study
- Age, gender, sexual orientation/gender identity effects
- Family history
- Pre-existing mental health factors
- Education on trauma-informed care
- Decreasing secondary trauma for professionals and others
- Utilization of crisis services
- Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) program
EVENT FACTORS THAT SHAPE TRAUMA RESPONSE
- 16 critical factors that impact development of a trauma disorder
- Expected vs. unexpected trauma
- Natural vs. human caused trauma
- Individual vs. group trauma
- Physical injury
- Community and culture
- Historical/generational trauma
- Mass trauma
- Preparedness and mental rehearsal
- Psychoeducation about normal stress reactions
- Utilizing active coping skills
- Limit exposure
- Social support
POST-EVENT FACTORS THAT SHAPE TRAUMA HEALING
- Knowledge, access, and utilization of trauma services
- Trauma-informed care (EMDR, CBT, CPT, neurofeedback, and Prolonged Exposure)
- Body-based trauma therapy (EMDR, yoga, somatic experiencing, EFT, sensory motor therapy)
- Video example of EMDR
- Re-traumatization issues
- Resilience: cultural, racial, and ethnic characteristics
- 10 key protective traits
Carrie Steiner, PsyD, is a licensed clinical psychologist and founder of the First Responders Wellness Center, a private practice agency meeting the needs of first responders and their family members for trauma therapy and emotional wellness. As a psychologist, she specializes in trauma therapy utilizing EMDR, prolonged exposure therapy, and cognitive behavioral therapy as well as conducts police and public safety psychological evaluations and fitness for duty evaluations.
Dr. Steiner is also the clinical advisor and board member for Serve & Protect, a nonprofit organization that facilitates trauma services and a 24-hour crisis line for public safety professionals and their families. Dr. Steiner is a member of the International Chiefs of Police, Illinois Chiefs of Police, Illinois Psychological Association, and member of Division 18 of the American Psychological Association.
Dr. Steiner is a 13 year former Chicago Police Officer, Crisis Intervention Team Leader, peer support member, and Chicago Police Academy instructor. While working for the Chicago Police Department she spearheaded their veteran CIT training and autism spectrum training for law enforcement. She also has FBI hostage negotiation training, has worked as a psychologist for Cook County and Kane County Jails as well as collaborated with federal government agencies on high risk cases involving the mentally ill. She speaks nationally on mental illness, DSM-5® and ICD-10, de-escalation techniques and police response, trauma and PTSD, officer wellness, CIT, peer support, and has several national and local awards.
Financial: Carrie Steiner is the founder of First Responders Wellness Center. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Carrie Steiner is a member of the American Psychological Association; and the International Association of Trauma Professionals.
Buy the Purchase Trauma-Informed Care Before, During, & After Critical Incidents -Developing Resilience in Victims & Responders – Carrie Steiner Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Trauma-Informed Care Before, During, & After Critical Incidents -Developing Resilience in Victims & Responders – Carrie Steiner Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Trauma-Informed Care Before, During, & After Critical Incidents -Developing Resilience in Victims & Responders – Carrie Steiner Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Trauma-Informed Care Before, During, & After Critical Incidents -Developing Resilience in Victims & Responders – Carrie Steiner Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Trauma-Informed Care Before, During, & After Critical Incidents -Developing Resilience in Victims & Responders – Carrie Steiner Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Trauma-Informed Care Before, During, & After Critical Incidents -Developing Resilience in Victims & Responders – Carrie Steiner Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Trauma-Informed Care Before, During, & After Critical Incidents -Developing Resilience in Victims & Responders – Carrie Steiner Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.