Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Trauma, PTSD & Traumatic Grief -Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions – Jennifer Sweeton Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Trauma, PTSD & Traumatic Grief -Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions by Jennifer Sweeton,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jennifer Sweeton
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Aug 17, 2016
- Dozens of Practical Assessment, Diagnosis and Intervention Strategies
- Latest Neuroscience Applications for Trauma Treatment
- Evidence-Based Therapeutic Techniques
- Multisensory Interventions to Treat the Whole Person
Complete this training program to gain a set of organized skills and knowledge to intervene effectively with traumatized clients. Join Dr. Sweeton to learn the standard of care for treatment in the field of traumatic stress – and its key ingredients. Take home assessment tools that assess clients’ symptoms and therapy progress, discover how traumatic experiences impact the brain, and learn how to use this knowledge along with the Three-Stage Consensus Model to develop individualized treatment plans for clients.
During the workshop, engage in live practice of multiple brain rewiring techniques that can help traumatized clients recover from trauma and develop resilience after trauma. In addition, become familiar with the uniqueness of traumatic grief and learn how to address traumatic grief while implementing a variety of trauma-based interventions. Incorporate evidence-informed treatment techniques for establishing safety, desensitizing and reprocessing traumatic memories, recovering from traumatic loss, and assisting clients in reconnecting to lives full of hope, connection and achievement.
- Recognize and define trauma
- Single event vs. complex
- Intergenerational trauma
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Differential Diagnosis-DSM-5®
Trauma and the Brain, Body, Mind: Immediate Assessment & Intervention
- Assess symptom clusters
- Review effective assessment tools
- Therapeutic relationship
- Commitment to treatment
- Trauma and the triune brain
- Disruptions in neural systems
- Affective stimuli
Loss and Traumatic Grief: Immediate Assessment & Intervention
- Traumatic and complex grief
- Grief, bereavement and DSM-5®
- Recovery from traumatic grief
Immediate Interventions: Understand the Three-State Consensus Model
- 3 phases of trauma focused treatment:
- Manage body dysregulation & intrusive thoughts
- Explore effective treatment modalities
- Trauma-Focused CBT
- Prolonged Exposure
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Explore adjunct treatment approaches
- Somatic and focusing intervention components
- Mindfulness-informed components
- Acceptance and Commitment
- Therapy components
- Spiritual adaptations
- Building client resilience
- Address vicarious trauma in mental health providers
- Describe the etiology and impact of traumatic stress on the client utilizing multiple assessment strategies.
- Identify the neurophysiological effects of trauma on the brain.
- Identify the four active ingredients to heal trauma.
- Demonstrate multiple treatment approaches to properly select the one that best fits the current phase of a client’s trauma experience.
- Recognize the biopsychosocial and spiritual manifestations of trauma, PTSD, and traumatic grief within the three phases of trauma recovery.
- Detect and build resiliency from your own trauma exposure response.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at 1-800-844-8260.
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to: PO Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call 1-800-844-8260.
|Webcast Manual (4.64 MB)||107 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Organizational Consultant, Clinical Psychologist
Mind Works Professional Education Inc
Dr. Jennifer Sweeton is a licensed clinical psychologist, author, and internationally-recognized expert on trauma, anxiety, and the neuroscience of mental health. Dr. Sweeton has been practicing EMDR for nearly a decade and has treated a variety of populations using EMDR and other memory reconsolidation approaches, including combat veterans, individuals with PTSD and complex trauma, and those suffering from treatment-resistant anxiety.
She completed her doctoral training at the Stanford University School of Medicine, the Pacific Graduate School of Psychology, and the National Center for PTSD. Additionally, she holds a master’s degree in affective neuroscience from Stanford University, and studied behavioral genetics at Harvard University.
Dr. Sweeton resides in the greater Kansas City area, where she owns a group private practice, Kansas City Mental Health Associates. She is a past president of the Oklahoma Psychological Association and holds adjunct faculty appointments at the University of Kansas School of Medicine. She is the president-elect of the Greater Kansas City Psychological Association. Dr. Sweeton offers psychological services to clients in Oklahoma, Kansas, and internationally, and is a sought-after trauma and neuroscience expert who has trained thousands of mental health professionals in her workshops.
Financial: Jennifer Sweeton is in private practice. She has an employment relationship with the Oklahoma City VAMC. Dr. Sweeton receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jennifer Sweeton has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Trauma, PTSD & Traumatic Grief -Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions – Jennifer Sweeton Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Trauma, PTSD & Traumatic Grief -Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions – Jennifer Sweeton Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Trauma, PTSD & Traumatic Grief -Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions – Jennifer Sweeton Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Trauma, PTSD & Traumatic Grief -Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions – Jennifer Sweeton Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Trauma, PTSD & Traumatic Grief -Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions – Jennifer Sweeton Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Trauma, PTSD & Traumatic Grief -Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions – Jennifer Sweeton Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Trauma, PTSD & Traumatic Grief -Effective Assessments and Immediate Interventions – Jennifer Sweeton Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.