Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Treating Insomnia -Evidence-Based Strategies to Help Your Clients Sleep – Meg Danforth – Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Treating Insomnia -Evidence-Based Strategies to Help Your Clients Sleep by Meg Danforth -,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Meg Danforth
- 6 Hours 18 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 21, 2017
One of the biggest mistakes you as a clinician can make is NOT asking about the client’s sleeping habits. We all know the necessity of sleep – especially for those who are depressed, anxious, obsessively worried, or in chronic pain – yet often we overlook this. And worse, we think there’s nothing we can do to help them.
Join me, Meg Danforth, and I’ll show you successful, proven techniques I’ve developed over the last decade on how to optimize your clients sleep – without medication!
Discover evidence-based strategies to help your clients increase energy during the day, sleep more deeply, and re-initiate sleep after hot flashes, panic attacks or nightmares. The strategies I will show you can be easily integrated into existing treatment for depression, chronic pain, trauma and anxiety.
Take the next step and join me today, I will help you learn new assessment tools, step-by-step CBT, and counter-arousal strategies that your client can immediately use. My engaging workshop will include discussion of case vignettes, experiential exercises, examples of sleep logs and other tools to use in your clinical practice.
|Manual (4.56 MB)||52 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Additional Forms & Handouts (1.46 MB)||21 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Sleep homeostasis
- Behaviors that interfere with the build-up of sleep-drive
- The circadian system
- Behaviors that interfere with optimal timing of sleep
- Arousal system: behaviors that cause conditioned arousal and cognitive emotional hyperarousal
- How to get useful information from sleep diaries
- The difference between sleepiness and fatigue
- When to make a referral to a sleep clinic
- Other assessment issues
- Why some medications do not work
- CBT-I as the most effective and longer lasting treatment
Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I)
- Sleep Restriction Therapy (SRT): Restore the Sleep Drive
- Calculate optimal time-in-bed prescription
- Collaborate on the best “sleep window”
- Special cases: when to use sleep compression instead
- Stimulus Control (SC): Addressing Conditioned Arousal
- Select an optimal standard rise time
- Fatigue management strategies to eliminate napping
- Special cases: when to use counter control instead
- Combining SC and SRT in one-session CBT-I
- Identify and change negative thoughts that keep people awake
- Behavioral experiments
- Thought records
- The buffer zone
- Socratic questioning
- Structured, scheduled problem-solving
- Troubleshooting difficulties with adherence
- High sleep anxiety vs. high arousal
- Awakenings from pain, hot flashes, panic or nightmares
- Using light and activation in those with depression
Modifications to CBT for Insomnia in Complex Cases & Comorbidity
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Chronic pain
- Anxiety disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Relapse prevention
- Delivery issues
Meg Danforth, Ph.D., CBSM, is a licensed psychologist and certified behavioral sleep medicine specialist who provides advanced clinical care to patients with sleep disorders and comorbid medical and mental health issues. She is a clinician and educator at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC. As the Director of the Duke Behavioral Sleep Medicine Clinic, she has been helping people sleep better without medication for the past 15 years. She also provides clinical training and supervision to psychology graduate students, interns, and fellows. Dr. Danforth is committed to teaching clinicians from a variety of backgrounds to deliver CBT-I in the settings in which they practice. Her work has been featured in the Associated Press and CBS News.
Financial: Margaret Marion Danforth is a clinical associate at Duke University Medical Center. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Margaret Marion Danforth is a member of the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies.
Buy the Purchase Treating Insomnia -Evidence-Based Strategies to Help Your Clients Sleep – Meg Danforth – Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Treating Insomnia -Evidence-Based Strategies to Help Your Clients Sleep – Meg Danforth – Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Treating Insomnia -Evidence-Based Strategies to Help Your Clients Sleep – Meg Danforth – Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Treating Insomnia -Evidence-Based Strategies to Help Your Clients Sleep – Meg Danforth – Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Treating Insomnia -Evidence-Based Strategies to Help Your Clients Sleep – Meg Danforth – Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Treating Insomnia -Evidence-Based Strategies to Help Your Clients Sleep – Meg Danforth – Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Treating Insomnia -Evidence-Based Strategies to Help Your Clients Sleep – Meg Danforth – Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.