Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Treating Traumatic Stress in Kids -Sensory, Yoga & Mindfulness Techniques to Rewire the Young Brain – Victoria Grinman Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Treating Traumatic Stress in Kids -Sensory, Yoga & Mindfulness Techniques to Rewire the Young Brain by Victoria Grinman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Victoria Grinman
- 6 Hours 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 29, 2020
Anxiety, panic, inattention and stress are at epidemic proportion for our kids and teens, leaving them unable to play, learn and grow. Many kids feel disconnected, lonely, scared, sad and angry, left vulnerable to depression, anxiety, disconnection, and psychological and physiological challenges.
Anxiety and fear are the grand hijackers of kids attention, focus and self-regulation.
In this highly experiential seminar, we will dig deep into the most challenging diagnoses and behaviors including:
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Anxiety, intense worry, fear
- Aggression and angry outbursts
- Risk taking behaviors
- and more . . .
This integrative approach to yoga and mindfulness includes:
- Sensory integration activities
- Co-regulation mastery
- Chair-based exercises
- Cognitive behavioral approaches
- Sensorimotor modalities
Come experience each activity, gain specific language for how to modify it for kids, and discover how to weave it into your existing practice.
|Manual – Treating Traumatic Stress in Kids (11.05 MB)||55 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Unpacking Traumatic Stress for Kids
- Hijackers of executive functioning and emotional balance: Anxiety, panic, fear, toxic stress, worry
- A Whole Look: Developmental, psychological and neuro-biological lens
- Triune Brain: Integrate and engage the three levels
- Key functions compromised by stress and trauma
- Co-regulation and the power of relationship
- Modeling: Mirror neurons and empathy stress
Prepare Kids Minds and Bodies for Learning & Play
- Special guidelines for a trauma-informed integrative yoga and mindfulness practitioner
- Effective exercises for neuroplasticity: Rewiring the young brain
- Neurointegration to balance the separate regions of the brain
Yoga, Mindfulness & Sensory Techniques: Putting It Into Practice
- Master application of the 7 senses to any technique for increased self-awareness and connection
- Experience 50+ dynamic ready-to-use techniques to address areas of functioning most compromised by traumatic stress in the body:
- Making best use of our anchor
- Pair breathe with movement
- Increase motivation through challenge while decreasing resistance
- Support kids in using their internal resources to be strong, grounded and balanced
- Movement with intention and purpose
- Facilitate self-awareness and insight
- Interoception and Tuning IN
- First step to self-advocacy; Help kids notice when their bodies are sending a message
- Listen to the “I” within the body
- Gain mastery of maintaining and shifting attention
- Prioritizing stimuli and information
- Initiate a relaxation approach: Soothe the autonomic nervous system
- Kindness & Gratitude
- Nurturing compassion for self and others
Integrate Skills Into Daily Life
- Master 15+ seated modifications, partner poses and group games
- Build a take-home tool-bag
- Recipes for handmade tools and props
- Overview of aromatherapy
- Tips for working with different strengths, needs, and abilities: Including Autism, ADHD, deaf community, and many more
Challenges As Opportunities: Responding to Resistance
- The Plan versus The Child
- Expectations and outcomes
- Create a self-care plan
Victoria Grinman, PhD, LICSW-R, is a psychotherapist, educator and speaker with over 15 years of experience supporting individuals of all ages and differences in life perspectives, and their families. She is the founder of Growing Kind Minds LLC, a private practice and community resource. She is a Certified Family Trauma Professional, a trained yoga and mindfulness instructor to children and adolescents through Little Flower Yoga, and a certified aromatherapist through New York Institute of Aromatherapy. Victoria was a proud faculty member of Columbia School of Social Work, Boston College School of Social Work and Adelphi University. Her areas of deep focus include Posttrauamatic Growth, trauma, parenting and autism.
Victoria has extensive experience providing individual, group and family therapeutic services utilizing an integrative approach that is informed by theory and grounded in a holistic and strengths-based perspective. She has been invited to be a speaker at universities, organizations and community groups on topics that span the areas of yoga and mindfulness, play therapy, neuropsychology education, emotional literacy, education, clinical practice, disabilities, trauma and autism; and provides consultation in program development, and social-emotional curriculum building and implementation to schools and corporations. Victoria participates annually in national and international conferences.
Victoria is the host of That Moment: Heart to Heart Talks with Dr. Victoria Grinman, a talk show and podcast that sheds light on the possible outcome of Posttraumatic Growth in the wake of an experience that overwhelms our ability to cope. The talk highlights influential and inspiring individuals in the world and their story of struggle to triumph. She enthusiastically looks for new ways to facilitate and promote resiliency, empathy and wellness. She is excited to be part of the process of sharing tools and meeting people in interdisciplinary realms with like goals to empower others.
Financial: Victoria Grinman is an adjunct professor for Adelphi University. She has an employment relationship with The Summit School and New York Therapy Placement Services. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Victoria Grinman has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Treating Traumatic Stress in Kids -Sensory, Yoga & Mindfulness Techniques to Rewire the Young Brain – Victoria Grinman Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Treating Traumatic Stress in Kids -Sensory, Yoga & Mindfulness Techniques to Rewire the Young Brain – Victoria Grinman Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Treating Traumatic Stress in Kids -Sensory, Yoga & Mindfulness Techniques to Rewire the Young Brain – Victoria Grinman Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Treating Traumatic Stress in Kids -Sensory, Yoga & Mindfulness Techniques to Rewire the Young Brain – Victoria Grinman Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Treating Traumatic Stress in Kids -Sensory, Yoga & Mindfulness Techniques to Rewire the Young Brain – Victoria Grinman Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Treating Traumatic Stress in Kids -Sensory, Yoga & Mindfulness Techniques to Rewire the Young Brain – Victoria Grinman Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Treating Traumatic Stress in Kids -Sensory, Yoga & Mindfulness Techniques to Rewire the Young Brain – Victoria Grinman Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.